Old 12-01-2021, 06:35 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Bang Bang 3 The PantyVoyeur Gets Laid two

Stockingvideos.com- Bang Bang 3 The PantyVoyeur Gets Laid two

Description:
Minnie and Mary are in their sexy panties, stockings and garter belts. They have been grinding their pussies together in their panties and are getting even hornier. That pervy voyeur Beckman is peeking through the door. Mary licks Minnies vintage sheer blue nylon bikini panties and gets them soaked. You see great panty pictures of Minnies panties being licked and Mary_s amazing bottom in her red stripey bikini panties. Then watch as these two young ladies change. Mary spreads her red stockinged legs wide and Minnie licks her panties and pussy when she pulls Mary_s panties aside. You will now see more amazing pictures of Minnie_s cute ass in her blue vintage hip hugger panties. This is seriously sexy panty and stocking girl girl action. You just can_t find panty and lingerie fetish videos like this anywhere. Sit back and enjoy yourself as much as these two girls do in their sexy panties and stockings.
Model:
Mary, Minnie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : bang_bang_two_large.wmv
File Size : 198.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:12
Video : VC-1, 2 600 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f6048d79dfe1a
Old 12-01-2021, 07:33 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Angie s Red Panty Garter Belt Sexy Striptease

Stockingvideos.com- Angie_s Red Panty Garter Belt Sexy Striptease

Description:
Angela looks so sexy in her short skirt, black blouse and black stockings that just peek out below her hem. She dances to the sexiest music and you lay on the floor and look up and under her skirt as she dances over you. You can see her sexy stocking tops, red garter straps and see her red panty crotch move with the sultry music. Angie slowly hikes up her skirt to show off her vintage nylon very low rise red bikini panties with her lacy garter belt underneath. Watch Angela slowly unbutton her black sheer blouse to show off her vintage red bullet bra. And it is so sexy. She dances for you in her brassiere, garter belt, panties, stockings and heels before she strips out of her bra to show you her amazingly firm boobies. Then, ever so slowly, she removes her panties and dances for you in her garter belt, stockings and heels and proudly shows you her amazing naked bottom. Classic erotic horny sexy striptease in oh so sexy lingerie.
Model:
Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : redpantyz1000.wmv
File Size : 60.26 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:09:29
Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4e0088c98facf
Old 12-01-2021, 08:02 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Dirty Panty Lesbians. Abi Fraser and Kathy One

Stockingvideos.com- Dirty Panty Lesbians. Abi Fraser and Kathy One

Description:
Two very dirty girls get together for an afternoon of some very sexy lesbian fun. Abi Fraser and Kathy are both dressed in garter belts, stockings, panties and bras. The movie opens with them kissing passionately. Lots of great kissing close ups and these girls are getting very horny in their sexy underwear. The bed is littered with panties as well. Both girls lay on the bed with their legs spread, still in their heels, boots, stockings, panties and bras pulled down to push up their great breasts. Abi_s boobs are huge. They pull their panties to the side and masturbate with dildos as we watch. More kissing and more groping and lots of underwear to enjoy. Abi buries her face between sexy Kathy_s stockinged legs and eats her out and pushes a dildo in her pussy. Kathy is moaning with delight. Abi_s ass is pushed up and her panties stretched tight revealing her pussy. Now its Kathy_s turn and by now Abi_s panties are soaked and Kathy eats her out with great passion and delight while Abi buzzes her clit with a vibrator. More great black panty shots of Kathy_s amazing ass. And wait till you see her tongue on Abi_s clit licking her furiously to a wild orgasm. But Abi is insatiable and wants even more. The girls get into a serious panty and stocking sixty-nine scene that is amazing for lingerie lovers. These girls are serious about their nylon. After cumming again, Abi leaves Kathy with a tantalizing remark about a surprise she has for her.
Model:
Abigail Fraser, Aunty Kathy
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : dirtypanktylesbos1500.wmv
File Size : 109.9 MB
Resolution : 704x396
Duration : 00:11:36
Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/285ba0021ed98
Old 12-01-2021, 09:32 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- The Best Damn Panty Video Ever Made...

Stockingvideos.com- The Best Damn Panty Video Ever Made...

Description:
This is a fanfuckingtastic panty video. Two amazing panty girls that absolutely love lingerie and you get to see just how much because these two horny girls have been left on their own with a video camera to wear what they want and do just what they want and you get to watch. AC is a dusky girl with the biggest tits, at least double g and she is wearing a short little skirt and she teases you as DirtyAngie, behind the camera, asks her to lift her skirt. She just shows off her stocking tops before showing you her lacy white bikini panties. But wait, she slides down her bikini panties to reveal the hottest purple tiny bikini panties underneath. And she talks about her love of panties as well. She also demonstrates how she bends over to let strangers peek up her skirt when she is out. We all have seen girls do this to tease us, but when AC does it and tells you about it, it could make a grown man cry. Then AC takes the camera and DirtyAngie lets you peek up her skirt to see her white panties and she talks about her stockings as you peek. Don_t you just love to see that little flash of panty up a girl_s skirt? Especially in stockings? And then Angie, the dirty girl, pulls her panties aside and she is wearing two pairs of panties as well. Pink bikinis under her white panties. Its AC_s turn in front of the camera and she strips down to her underwear and shows off. Her enormous boobs look so damn hot in her push up bra. But Angie can_t wait and unhooks AC_s bra and her huge tits fall free and Angie gropes her as she proudly shows off her titties to you. Angie gets spanked by AC and Angie also licks and gropes AC_s pantied ass. Wow. is all I can say. Both girls now show off for you in their sexy panties and stockings and you watch as Angie, spreads her stockinged legs, pulls her panties aside to show off her hairy pussy and masturbates. Her panties are already visibly wet. She masturbates furiously in her panties with her dildo. Real panty fetish videos are rare and lesbian panty videos with girls who truly love panties are even harder to find. What do you think will happen next? We all know how Dirty Angie can be and AC is surely ready.
Model:
AC, DirtyAngie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : dirtyangac_1500.wmv
File Size : 192.4 MB
Duration : 00:20:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/89dac3753b12c
Old 12-01-2021, 10:11 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Kissing Lesbians in Sexy Panties and Stockings

Stockingvideos.com- Kissing Lesbians in Sexy Panties and Stockings

Description:
Angee and Lana are best of friends. They are dressed in sexy bras, sheer short skirts, bikini panties, garter belts and stockings. They are kissing and making out on the bed in their sexy outfits. It is very apparent how into each other they are when they kiss. And there is lots and lots of very hot kissing in this video. They grope each other_s boobies and bottoms and play with their panties. Occasionally they glance over at you with the sexiest evil grins to let you know how welcome you are to watch their rather intimate afternoon. You come in very, very close to watch as they passionately French kiss. The movie just gets hotter and hotter and the girls strip each other and get hornier and hornier. There are tons of great panty close ups, panty and garter lines through sheer skirts, panty play, stocking rubbing, nylons on nylons...and most of all lots of serious girl girl kissing in their garter belts and stockings. Definitely a must see for lovers of lesbian passion in nylons and real bikini panties.
Model:
Angee, Lana
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : la3na1500.wmv
File Size : 117.29 MB
Duration : 00:12:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3577d6bd51241
Old 12-01-2021, 10:28 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Under Angie s Desk

Stockingvideos.com- Under Angie_s Desk

Description:
I am a bit of a lazy receptionist and when Julia calls me up on my mobile phone I just have to gossip a little. She asks me what I was wearing when I went out dancing the other night and I tell her about my panties and how all the boys were trying to look up my skirt. But work is work so I say good bye to Julia and get on with business. Except you are under my desk. My skirt is way too short and I am always adjusting my stockings. The sound is sooo good in this video, you can hear my stockings rubbing together and the snapping of my suspender when I adjust it. You are so close to my legs, you can see my white bikini brief panties and when I cross my legs, you are right by my high heel shoe as I dangle it right in front of your face before I take it off and you can see my wrinkly nyloned ankles and my spread toes and soles in great detail. But it you like to look at stocking tops and panties, what better view than under my desk so you can lay back and look up my skirt.
Model:
Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : underbig.wmv
File Size : 30.11 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:54
Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/76dd0aa298c40
Old 12-01-2021, 10:40 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- The Young Lady and The Older Woman Nylon Seduction Miss Abigail Fraser and Christy One

Stockingvideos.com- The Young Lady and The Older Woman Nylon Seduction Miss Abigail Fraser and Christy One

Description:
Please note: As this movie is a .wmv you will have to download it in order to watch itMiss Abi is such a naughty woman. She met a new friend Christy who took quite a shine to Abigail. Abi invited her over to enjoy the afternoon and before you know it, the music was turned up and they were slow dancing in the living room. Christy is fascinated by Miss Abi_s charm and Abi is quite taken with Christy as well. Christy is wearing a white blouse and a denim mini and Miss Abi is looking very proper in a matching top and skirt. As they dance, they begin to grope and the camera takes you under their skirts where you get a glimpse of their panties. Miss Abi is wearing black shiny bikini panties, stockings and a garter belt. Christi is wearing everyday suntan pantyhose with the sexiest bright orange hip hugger bikini panties with a little clear plastic strap joining the front and back. She is wearing them under her hose. There are so many great panty close ups as they dance. You can see their panties moving as they sway to the music. Miss Abi lifts Christy_s blouse up from behind and plays with her lacy white bra strap. You can see Christy_s panty hose above the waistband of her mini. Soon the girls have hiked each other_s skirts above their waists and what a sexy panty show you get. Bright low-rise bikinis on Christy under her sexy hose and shiny black full bottom bikinis on Miss Abi over her red garter belt and suntan seamed stockings. They strip out of their tops and Christy is amazed with Abi_s huge boobs and rips the tear away front of Abi_s sexy black bra off and plays with her nipples. Both girls are fondling, groping, kissing and dancing. This is so damn sexy with lots more under skirt panty shots. Soon they are both topless in their heels, hose and panties with lots of amazing nylon scenes with tons of kissing as well as boobie and ass groping. You can see in their eyes how horny these girls are as Miss Abi leads pretty Christy off to....well who knows where and who knows what. We can only imagine...
Model:
Abigail Fraser, Christy
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : abiuchristi1000.wmv
File Size : 123.48 MB
Resolution : 448x252
Duration : 00:19:20
Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/dee94afc2a7d2
Old 12-01-2021, 10:41 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Angie s Blue Jean, Garter Belt and Black Panty Striptease

Stockingvideos.com- Angie_s Blue Jean, Garter Belt and Black Panty Striptease

Description:
Watch Angela strip in her very tight blue jeans and fuzzy crop top sweater. Her garter belt and the tops of her shiny black bikini panties are clearly visible above her jeans and she makes sure you get a good look. She dances and shows off her sexy bottom as she pulls down her jeans and sways seductively in front of you so you get a very good view of her panties and stockings. Her bra is pure vintage fifties and she shows it off before dancing topless in front of you. Your own private dancer who pulls down her panties to her stocking tops and performs in just her garter belt and stockings. Just the way you like it.
Model:
Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : jeans768.wmv
File Size : 53.64 MB
Duration : 00:10:53
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0d6ae706b9f2f
Old 12-01-2021, 10:46 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Girdle Sluts starring Abigail Fraser, DirtyAngie, and Henry Hardon One

Stockingvideos.com- Girdle Sluts starring Abigail Fraser, DirtyAngie, and Henry Hardon One

Description:
Please note: As this movie is a .wmv you will have to download it in order to watch itThis is a true girdle fantasy movie. Two beautiful girls dressed in pure fifties clothing and real fifties underwear....girdles, panties and stockings. They are dancing for that lucky fellow Henry Hardon, who in real life is a horny stocking salesman and panty fitter. Sexy Abi unzips his fly to relieve the obvious pressure Henry is feeling and discovers he is wearing an open bottom girdle, stockings and pink satin panties. Abi is thrilled and wanks his ranging hardon. DirtyAngie is dancing and lifting her dress. Both girls dance and strip and show off as Henry wanks in his girly underwear. The girls have their wicked ways as they slap poor Henry_s balls until they are bright red. They play with his panties and stockings and suck on his stiff erection. There are so many sexy scenes of underwear on both men and women. You will surely be jealous of Henry_s sexy predicament.
Model:
Abigail Fraser, DirtyAngie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : girdle___starring_abigail_fraser_dirtyangie_and_he nry_hardon_for_stockingvideos_large.wmv
File Size : 139.95 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:14:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/750018004184b
Old 12-01-2021, 10:57 PM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Ladies Lesbian Lingerie Lunch One

Stockingvideos.com- Ladies Lesbian Lingerie Lunch One

Description:
Kathy is visiting Abi and having a drink in the afternoon. They are both in the kitchen in their proper dresses and Abi has bought some new sheer briefs that she wants to show off to Kathy. Well Kathy just loves them and tells Miss Abi that she too has some nice panties. She lifts up her skirt and you get to see her tight pink nylon bikini briefs as well. Abi plays with Kathy_s sexy pink panties and yellow garter belt as her dress is hiked wall the way up. You get to see lots of great panty close ups (so close you can see the stitching on her panties). You lie on the floor and look up at Kathy_s panties and see her stocking tops between her legs. Off comes Kathy_s dress and she is just wearing her short lacy slip, panties, stockings and bra. Kathyy undresses sexy Abi down to her sheer full slip then admires and fondles Miss Abi_s enormous boobs through the nylon of her slip and bra. Again you can lay on the floor and look up under Abi_s dress and get a worm_s eye view of her panties, slip and stocking tops. There are lots of great scenes where you see through the girl_s slips. Abigail_s slip is very hot because it so sheer you can see her wide garter belt bra and panties through the nylon and there are lots of great views of her panties through her slip. Whatever will these girls get up to next?
Model:
Abigail Fraser, Aunty Kathy
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : abijudeykitchen1500.wmv
File Size : 108.35 MB
Duration : 00:11:27

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c5403406e15c7
Old 12-02-2021, 12:31 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Lauren s Fuck

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren_s Fuck

Description:
Lauren is sitting at her desk reminiscing while masturbating with her skirt hiked up. She tells us about Gill a man she met in a park one day. They had wild sex and Lauren cant forget him out of her mind. She says he is the best fuck she has ever had. She still thinks about it whenever she masturbates. It was anonymous with a man she had never met and never saw again. Lauren slides under her desk with her legs spread and you can see how wet her pussy is and how hard her enormous clit is as she tells you all about what happened and how horny it was. Lauren says this is the horniest she has ever been in a video because she is telling you about Gill and that day in the park that she will never forget.
Model:
Lauren Afton
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : phonesex768.wmv
File Size : 50.48 MB
Duration : 00:10:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5108135cef5ef
Old 12-02-2021, 12:35 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Housewife Angie

Stockingvideos.com- Housewife Angie

Description:
It_s another boring day doing the housework. Angela is in the kitchen in her cute little sundress. It_s a little too short, and everytime she bends over you can see her shiny pink satin bikini panties and stocking tops, in fact if you come in really close, you can look right up her loose skirt from floor level. Even though her dress is skimpy, Angie gets a little warm and slips out of it and continues her chores in her strapless bra, garter belt, panties, stockings, heels and apron. The camera moves all around her for some wonderful lingerie close ups. In fact you can see the tag of her panties right through the sheer pink material and watch as the nylon of her panties folds and moves as she walks around. Angela takes off her brassiere and continues topless and then even removes her panties and shows off her marvelous bottom as well as..everything else as she crouches down to empty the dishwasher. If you like stockings and suspenders with sexy vintage panties and a bra, this video will certainly get you hot under the collar.
Model:
Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : angiefarm768.wmv
File Size : 46.46 MB
Duration : 00:09:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/78a5cfc3be5d0
Old 12-02-2021, 01:08 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Julia s Vintage Girdle Two

Stockingvideos.com- Julia_s Vintage Girdle Two

Description:
This is Vintage Julia from many years ago..one of her very first movies....When my mom told me I could have some of her old clothes, little did she know what I would find. I don_t think that she would ever dream I would want one of her old girdles. But I did and now I wear it all the time. In this video I wear her genuine 1940_S Spirella open bottom girdle. I wear a pair of very shiny red briefs on top and a nice surprise underneath. There are lots of good panty line shots through the tight grey pencil skirt. I dance for the camera and imagine myself lap dancing for a stranger in the room. At the end of the video, I remove all my panties and put on a pair of white cotton hip hugger bikini panties and put on my business suit again. If you like girdles, you will love this video.
Model:
Julia
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : vintagegirdle2768.wmv
File Size : 70.56 MB
Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6241eb2c0e745
Old 12-02-2021, 01:13 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Secretary Ivy Hires a Panty and Stocking Hooker One

Stockingvideos.com- Secretary Ivy Hires a Panty and Stocking Hooker One

Description:
Pretty Secretary Ivy in her tight skirt business suit knows exactly what she wants. She loves sexy girls in panties and wants a lap dance..and she gets what she wants. Imagine a pretty girl like Angee showing up for a personal show dressed just the way you like. Ivy sits back and Angee proceeds to tease her by lifting her skirt, letting her look up at her pink panties and her garter belt. Her wrinkly stockings look so sexy and her lavender garter belt is too hot. Her skirt is so tight, when she bends over you can see her pantylines. Ivy sits back, enjoying the show and her skirt rides up over her stocking tops for a very sexy view of her legs. Angee sits on Ivy_s lap and both girls have their skirts hiked up and their pink panties are on full display stacked up. Angee_s panties come down around her stockings and Ivy gets to finger Angee_s perfect little pussy.
Model:
Angee, Ivy
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : ivy_panty_hooker_part1_1500k.wmv
File Size : 182.1 MB
Duration : 00:19:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/91c347c5f696c
Old 12-02-2021, 01:34 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Lauren & Larry Lauren Loses Her Anal Virginity to a Younger Man two

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren & Larry Lauren Loses Her Anal Virginity to a Younger Man two

Description:
Part 2 continues....Then Lauren climbs on top of Larry_s cock and rides him like a cowgirl before she rolls him over and demands he fuck her on top. She makes Larry suck on her nylon stockinged toes and the language she uses is breath taking. Then she spreads her legs and Larry fucks her some more.
Then she starts to talk to Larry about her asshole. She tells him she is an anal virgin, but gets down on all fours, with her bottom right in his face and puts a finger in her ass, then another, then a third. She has three fingers right up her asshole, then she slides three into her pussy and finger fucks herself in the ass and pussy at the same time. She takes Larrys fingers in her ass and at one time she has three fingers and he has two fingers fucking her stretched asshole with five fingers. She is still talking dirty to him. She can_t help herself.
Then it happens, Larry pushes his cock deep in her asshole and fucks her. Her language gets raunchier and raunchier and she cums with him in her ass as he humps away. But he wants to cum on her face. So he pulls out and masturbates as Lauren opens her mouth to receive his load. But Larry is a shy young guy and he just can_t seem to cum. Go figure. Anyone of us would have drowned the poor woman in love juice. But she encourages him relentlessly and to hear what she tells him is worth it. If your cock is still in your hand, you will hear Lauren get so dirty it will be hard to hold it back. Finally, she gobbles him again until he cums in the back of her throat and when she opens her mouth you can see just how sticky it was. Young men can be shy, I suppose.
To see Lauren fucking in her stockings, watch her strip and tease, talk like a tramp, fuck, suck and extreme finger fuck her ass and pussy makes this video a Lauren Afton classic.
Model:
Lauren Afton
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : larr2ylauren21000.wmv
File Size : 116.44 MB
Duration : 00:18:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1fc2732435b4f
Old 12-02-2021, 02:20 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Minnie and Mary Nylons and Panty Masturbation Encouragement Two

Stockingvideos.com- Minnie and Mary Nylons and Panty Masturbation Encouragement Two

Description:
The conclusion of this horny jerk off encouragement video. The first chapter of this series was just the best to get you going if you love panties and stockings on sexy girls. In this chapter, the girls get even hotter and heavier with their toys. With their stockinged legs spread oh so wide, they play with vibrators while telling you to masturbate with them. You can see just how horny they get as they slide vibrators in their pussies. Then Minnie pushes a wine bottle deep inside Mary and Mary masturbates with the wine bottle in her pussy and her vibrator on her clit until she cums. Minnie does the same thing with two vibrators and when the girls cum in their stockings, they encourage you to cum as well. You will love the part where they kiss in the end.
Model:
Mary, Minnie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : manxdmpart2_1500.wmv
File Size : 97.07 MB
Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/34865adf95fce
Old 12-02-2021, 02:25 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- The New Dirty Girls Two

Stockingvideos.com- The New Dirty Girls Two

Description:
Please note: As this movie is a .wmv you will have to download it in order to watch itPart Two Continues....Now its Abigail Fraser_s turn and she is just dying to show off her black stockings, shiny black bikini panties, black garter belt and bra. You watch her dance and strip out of her sheer white blouse and tight pencil skirt. She leans over right in front of you with her huge titties in your face. She folds her black bra cups under and lets them all hang out as she dances in her sexy underwear. She notices she has a run in her stockings and gets a new pair and the other two girls, still in their garter belts, stockings and panties, help her on with her new stockings and a new pair of pink lacy vintage bikini panties. Three girls in very sexy underwear now get down to some serious lesbian sex. Minnie sits on Abi_s face and Abi licks her pussy through her panties. Christy is on her knees and pulls Abi_s panties aside and licks her swollen pussy. What a sight. Watching Minnie lean over and push down and grope Abi_s amazing boobs is a treat in itself. Christy moves away, spreads her legs and masturbates in her panties as she enjoys watching Minnie and Miss Fraser indulge in some hot lingerie sixty-nine. Abi has pulled sexy Minnie_s panties aside and works on her clit until she climaxes as Christy watches. This is such a sexy scene and the action is really heating up. Can it get any sexier than this???? It probably can in the conclusion of this hot stocking lesbian movie.
Model:
Abigail Fraser, Christy, Minnie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : dirtygirlspparttwo1000.wmv
File Size : 59.85 MB
Duration : 00:09:23

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/17973ee5608ee
Old 12-02-2021, 03:09 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Masturbate with Miss Abigail Fraser

Stockingvideos.com- Masturbate with Miss Abigail Fraser

Description:
Please note: As this movie is a .wmv you will have to download it in order to watch itMiss Abi is alone in her bedroom. She has sent the photographer home but has the video camera to herself to play with. She is wearing the sexiest sheer black vintage panties, garter belt and stockings. Abi is controlling the camera and enjoys looking at herself on the camera screen as she talks to you. She tells you to stroke your hard cock and how much she would like you to rub it on her panties. She plays with her enormous breasts right in front of you and talks about them. She gets on her knees and shows you her bottom in her black panties and masturbates with a powerful vibrator. She is always encouraging you to jerk off with her. She spreads her legs, pulls her panties to the side and slides the vibrator in her wet, swollen pussy. All the while talking to you, encouraging you, bringing you to the brink as you look at her stockings, her garter belt, her black panties and her big titties spilling our of her bra. She won_t let you cum until she is ready and finally, she allows you to cum as she goes wild in orgasmic delight, still in her panties which are now soaked.
Model:
Abigail Fraser
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : abimstu3rbate1000.wmv
File Size : 81.67 MB
Duration : 00:12:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/855ff0b39293b
Old 12-02-2021, 04:23 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Ravaged and Ruined The Intruder

Stockingvideos.com- Ravaged and Ruined The Intruder

Description:
I am alone on a steamy night. A faceless thug sneaks in and has caught me masturbating in my bedroom with a cucumber in my shiny pink panties, black garter belt, bra and stockings. He wastes no time in ripping my panties to shreds, pulling out his enormous dick and jamming it up my asshole. I am now filled up in both holes as this thug pounds away in my ass, It hurts like hell but I just cant get over the excitement as he grabs and abuses my huge titties as well. I am being driven to the extreme by this lout. He has my hands pinned behind my back as he rams his cock in my ass to the hilt. Then the ultimate in humiliation, he takes his cock directly out of my ass and rams it and I do mean rams it until I gag down the back of my throat making me taste my own ass. my eyes are watering from the pounding my throat is taking. But I am overwhelmed again with lust feeling his hard dick as deep as a cock has ever gone in my throat. He just pounds away at me then makes me spread my legs and masturbate while he fucks my huge boobs, still in my shredded panties and my garter belt, bra and stockings. I have the nastiest sweetest orgasm ever. Then the bastard cums in a glass and makes me drink his huge load and rub it all over my face. But again, I am overwhelmed and the creamy taste excites me to no end and I lick every drop out of the glass and revel in this thug_s glorious cream. I feel totally exhausted now....and it seems he has done a runner, maybe never to be seen again. Pity.
Model:
Abigail Fraser
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : the_intruder_ravaged_ruined_large.wmv
File Size : 226.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:56
Video : VC-1, 2 400 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/cfa35015075c0
Old 12-02-2021, 04:39 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Lauren and Julia s First Panty and Stocking Sex Video One

Stockingvideos.com- Lauren and Julia_s First Panty and Stocking Sex Video One

Description:
Lauren had never been on video before, though you would never know it. Julia and she are dressed in real fifties outfits with full briefs, garter belts, fully fashioned stockings, crinolines, high heels......... Lauren brings some very interesting toys with her. There are some great panty and up skirt shots and panty play as the girls flash and show off for each other. Wait until you see Lauren deep throat a zucchini. Lauren and Julia get very horny and very sleazy in the second part of this fabulously sexy film. You can watch Julia pull Lauren_s sexy briefs to the side and slide a zucchini right inside her swollen pussy. Lauren puts a vibrator on her clit at the same time and masturbates as Julia strips for her. Then Lauren spreads Julia_s stockinged legs and licks her clit until Julia cums. The underwear scenes are very, very sexy. Lauren, still in her sexy underwear is on her hands and knees as Julia fucks her doggy style with a strap on dildo. Lauren is getting out of control horny and she pulls out her favorite huge vibrator and masturbates until she gushes all over her pink panties. If you have never seen Lauren cum, this is a great chance to witness her absolutely soaking her panties. Great lingerie and great girl girl sex to make you cum again and again with the girls.
Model:
Julia, Lauren Afton
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : lj1a768k.wmv
File Size : 48.07 MB
Duration : 00:09:46
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: