xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 19 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.86 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:24 PM

Little Gwen wants to play with the Doggy and make him feel good, she asks for Daddys permission and then she starts. First taking the Doggy in her butt and then cleaning her smell off his warm Doggy Cock with her mouth. She then takes him deeper down her throat and makes herself throw up again and again.. She loves making the Doggy happy!
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 21.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:33 PM

Rubbing my clit while enjoying my naughty butt plug, I dirty talk and tease about how much I love the feeling of being filled up my ass, how much I love everything to do with anal and anal play I fart a bit while playing with my butt plug, I like the smell then taste my plug I like the taste of my ass, too �� And whats in it
Im not just feeling full because of my butt plug, babe we both know I can take way more than that in my ass �� But the feeling of playing with a toy when my ass is already filled with shit? Oof, thats such a DELICIOUS feeling <3 I poop out my butt plug over and over then I ground hog over and over again until I can't stand it, then shit a nice thick, tasty shit I can't help but have a taste, and another and another sucking shit off my fingers and swallowing ��
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:36 PM

Julia was horny for some anal action, but she was all alone. So she grabbed her favorite dildo and climbed up on the kitchen counter. Within moments the shit comes squirting out covering the dildo as she rides it. Never one to pass up an opportunity to get dirty, she decides to give the shit covered dildo and foot job.
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:38 PM

I piss my sweet Belgian girlfriend MissLolyX in the mouth!
Ive met with my kinky and sweet Belgian girlfriend, MissLolyX, on March 24, in Belgium, to lead a nasty user GangBang (the hot, sparkling and kinky videos of which youll see soon)! But before the users came to our sperm GangBang, we have made nasty Lesbo Action! We also pissed each other in our greedy mouths. Here in this part, I pissed Loly in the mouth. She swallowed my hot champagne and licked my pee-pussy clean. The last rest of my hot piss she kept in the mouth and we gave us then horny piss kisses and made filthy piss-swapping. So that I got to swallow my delicious piss too! All this you see from 2 different camera angles!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:40 PM

I have come here to tease you and please you with my asshole. I bend over some pillows and tease you with my tight fishnet dress stretched over my little black lace panties teasing you with my ass in the air. As I move around, I begin to queefe and fart; my holes are being very loud and naughty. I slowly wiggle my butt and lift up my dress, and I pull down my panties to reveal my tight asshole. I remain face down and ass up for the entire duration, having to reach all the way back to spread my butt cheeks apart and finger fuck my little hole. I push my asshole in and out and slowly stretch it using my fingers on both hands. I begin to prolapse a little bit before I grab my transparent dildo and stick it inside myself. I ride and grind my rubber cock, taking it out of me several times. Every time I take the dildo out of my asshole and push out, I either fart or piss on my bed, or both. I actually have to pause and grab a towel to pee on so I don make a huge mess. Once I am finished fucking my ass with the dildo, I bring myself closer to you, and really start making myself prolapse. I struggle because I am trying to make my asshole prolapse using mostly just my muscles, and my fingers a little. I fart even more, and I really wet the bed as I push my asshole out in your face. I am now kneeling in my own piss as I spread my ass apart and keep pushing. I am whining and moaning and sweating I finally turn over and look at how much of a mess I have made wetting the bed. I sit down in my piss and give you a couple more good pushes so you can really appreciate my naughty, stretched out rosebud
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 30 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:48 PM

Supernaughty on cam..he gets so excited, i fuck the shit out of my ass, taste it and he explodes..
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:49 PM

How do you like being tied up, slave? My my, its getting rather stuffy in here, isn it? Maybe I should open a window.. scratch that, how about I just use some of my home-made air freshener? ? I fart all over your faceeven dropping little turds into your mouth for you to suck on while you huff my gas. How do you like that, slave? You love my nasty stink? Thank your Mistress for letting you worship her ass ? Since you were SO good at huffing down all my wet farts, Ill even let you suck the shit juice off my stinky pucker <3

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:58 PM

Pooping out thick, delicious turds for my lucky slaves! I have many mouths to feed, so I have to poop every day to satisfy all your hunger �� Watch these loads push and ooze out my ass, gliding through my tight little pooper, stinking up the place. Yum!

Duration: 3 min 39 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 01:08 PM

Watch my nasty ass spread my legs and push out all of my smelly shit onto the floor. I push my asshole out hard over and over, getting every last bit out. It makes my pussy horny thinking about you jerking your hard dick while you watch me. I have to shove my fingers in my pussy while all my shit sits on the floor in front of me. I love pushing my fingers against my ass from the inside of my pussy. I can feel the shit passing through I can smell the stench while I finger my pussy..all while you watch.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 01:10 PM

This clip is super hot and I really enjoyed fisting my ass for you. I shove my hand into my ass and dig out my shit. Oh and I get a taste of it each time after I reach in to get more. Smearing is just part of the fun. Soon I have the brown stains all over my tits, pussy, ass and mouth. Then I ask you to join to cum with me as I rub my clit and orgasm. XOXO
With you help of support here, I will be able to buy a new laptop soon. That means, more longer videos for us all. Thanks!!
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 01:14 PM

I have the biggest and sexiest belly! I love it so much! It feels amazing when I rub it and wiggle and jiggle it around! It makes me feel so sexy to have such beautiful curves.
Today I shit out the perfect load of shit that was absolutely perfect for smearing! I completely covered my big goddess belly in my warm moist shit! My poop smeared on so thick! It feels amazing! My pussy is dripping wet and I am talking so dirty to you. I tell you how I feel so beautiful when my big juicy belly is covered in my warm, fresh shit! I get back up on my hands and knees and wiggle and jiggle and shake my belly and breasts! I love to swing my tits around ad see them dance!
If you love big shitty bellies, you will love this video! ; )
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 01:25 PM

eping a slave as a toilet is work, but there is no reason we can't enjoy our work. Like when I release an exceptionally nasty shit on an unsuspecting slave. Just as it opens its mouth to take in my nice firm load it gets a slimy mess spreading out all over its face. But don't feel bad for itand not just because it is subhuman and its feelings are of no concern. It gets to hear my spontaneous laughter. That should be worth any suffering.
As usual the pervert is all self-centered and feeling sorry for itself and so refuses to appreciate the fun I am having and the pleasure its suffering gives me. It moans and whines and whimpers in a futile attempt as obtaining mercy. It even goes so far as to squirm and twist to protect its balls from my whip. As it writhes and twists its head it gets the shit spread out all over the back and front of its head so I have to place my foot on its throat. Fortunately, I have worn my heavy boots!
Of course, for those MASTURBATing along at home this has a good side. In trying to position my whip for authoritative strikes to the creep's balls I move around a lot, allowing you to see the beautiful, muscular-yet-feminine, curves of my athletic body. The pinnacle of human perfection and the nadir of human degradation. Picture yourself there, TOILET!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 01:29 PM

My roommate is home today. I needed to poop so bad, I barely had time to hold it in. I turned my fan on so my roommate wouldn't smell it. I made such a big mess in my lacy, cheeky panties. I love the feel of how warm my poo is. It was super stinky, but I could smell a hint of my dessert last night. It felt so good. I think my roommate could smell it and I heard her coming to the bathroom.hope she doesn't find out
Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 01:37 PM

Video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please [29min]
[Custom Request]:
Hello Anna, i hope you'll like this new one script in a teen style. ? Plenty of closeups would be appreciated, but also your smiling and sexy face with mask. Anna wants to show her Anatomy teacher how much she's been learning in class! He did say that a little hands-on demonstration might be helpful for learning class concepts. ? Stripping out of her white teen panties, she begins to pull and stretch her pussy lips apart, showing off the beautiful pink glow of her vagina walls. She gapes her pussy wide for her professor using her fingers and a speculum (please many closeups on your cervix the more closer will be better). At the end, the stretching is too much and after fingering herself for a few moments, she piss and shits a lot (on your back with wide open legs in front of cam). You could filled your gaping pussy with the more shit you can and masturbate with fingers all this shit inside pussy.
xoxox

Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 1.86 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 01:45 PM

I couldn\t wait to try out this new mask full force. With its multiple locking straps it\s a complete padded sensory deprivation hood with nothing but two small nose holes and an open-mouth tube gag sticking over an inch into his mouth. He won\t be able to see or hear anything. He can only smell and taste whatever I force into the tube hahaaa. That only intensifies the torture when you can only focus on smell and taste.. Things just keep getting worse and worse for my pathetic slave boy. I load up on my favorite foods that turn my little ass into a CANNON and strap him into the toilet bench. The thickness of the hood only make it even MORE impossible to wiggle his head in the slightest, I had to FORCE the lid closed. Meaning once I line my ass up with that hole going into his mouth there\s literally no getting away from it!! Ughh and just imagine if they\re wet.. I line my ass right onto the tube and let it rip.. Hot nasty gas mixed with other things fill his mouth.. They ARE wet.. Dear god this must be worse than water torture. The CIA should hire me instead. Not only are his cheeks being forcibly filled with my thick eggy farts but there\s a little extra with each one dripping down the tube Into his throat. Just what I was hoping for though, he needs to suffer. This is what lazy fuckers get!! Call it payback for telling your parents that I fart in my sleep bitch. Mmhmm.. PFFRAPPP \”SWALLOW IT!!\” Hhaha awhh are you gagging? Good. There\s ALOT more where that came from honey. UGHH I can feel it dripping. And now he\s choking!! Let me help him with that.. Completely in the dark not knowing what\s coming I screw clear funnel into the mouthpiece and kneel over it. Surprise baby!! I gave myself an enema for you since you were choking!! He thrashes around as he struggles to swallow every drop rushing down the funnel. I fucking love it. What\s that? Hmmm mmpff? Your still thirsty? You want another one? Haha okay baby, I\ll be right back..
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 19 min 22 s
Format: AVI
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 01:55 PM

SCRIPT
- Start out with some dirty talk / sexy lingerie. Tell me what you've eaten the 24 hours beforehand.
- Lay on your back, legs spread up in air, close up of speculum in pussy to open it up while peeing, show close-ups, fill the camera
- Then lean forward on a chair or table, close up of ass filling up camera pooping onto floor, any chance for a little ground hogging too pls
- Clean bumhole then a close up of you leaning forward on your feet or knees bouncing up down on the biggest dildo you can take, first in your pussy, then in your bumhole until you cum, then a close up of your gaping/prolapsed bumhole

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 1.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 02:02 PM

Watch me Fuck myself with my big dildo and make myself cum, Before peeing right infront of you.
I then do a close up shit and take it in my hands and lick it getting shit all on my tongue and teeth.
I then smear the shit all over my arse, face and body before licking and kissing my shit some more
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 02:06 PM

Kara loves being facefucked so much that she proves it to me by taking my cock deep down her throat until she pukes.
Usually, I don allow her to eat or drink anything before I facefuck her because she is not allowed to vomit, no matter how hard I make her gag and choke on my cock. Only today, I make an exception and have her drink three big glasses of milk.
She happily chugs the first glass, but looks surprised when I tell her to have another full glass. She hesitates for a second, thinking about her stomach filling up with milk but then quickly downs glass number two and three and proudly answers: All finished.
Kara, now feeling a little insecure, asks if she is really allowed to puke. I reassure her that I insist: Puke for me bitch! and shove my cock down her throat, pushing her head down with my hand at the back of her head.
It doesn take long until she starts to empty her stomach, and loads of milk are flowing out of her mouth. I hold her head in position and force her to keep my hard cock in her mouth while she is puking.
A tear comes out of her right eye and soon after that out of her left eye. I keep pushing down her throat until she vomits up some more and milk starts coming out of her nose.
I spend the next ten minutes emptying out Karas stomach by facefucking her and making her choke on my cock. When she is unsure if she has anything left in her stomach to throw up, I find out by taking her head into a leg-lock, pushing down deeper as before, getting every last drop out of her stomach. Now convinced she gave me everything she got, I unload my cum down her throat, waiting to see if she will be able to hold it down.
Models: KaraInCuffs

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 02:07 PM

I am completely covered in shit since filming this video after the smearing video,buuut.I still have a lot of shit inside my ass so I wanted to make a wet fart video again,I know you like it
Im standing in doggy pose,I use a favorite toy and lots of lubrication.My ass expands and draws air so I can push it out and you can hear beautiful sound of wet fart and provoke a lot of shit to get out of me.Sometimes I fuck ass fingers to further expand it to prolapse.
Enjoy it baby!
xoxox♡
——————
The second part of the video will be soon ?

Duration: 16 min 0 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos