Old 06-09-2020, 10:32 PM

Default Shemax.com videos

Shemax.com- Pool Cleanup-Alexia

Description:
What`s a horny shemale babe to do all alone on a hot day? She sits down by the pool showing off her big tits and plays with her delicious shecock! Alexia was a well built and toned T-girl with a huge set of firm tits and a shapely, round ass. This brunette tranny loved showing off her tight body for the camera. She slipped out of her mini skirt leaving on just her corset style top pulled down below her tits and began to play in the water. The feel of that warm silky water must have been a real turn on for Alexia…the more she dipped her feet in the pool the harder her velvety girl pole grew. She gripped it in her soft hand and began to stroke her shecock slowly up and down moaning in self satisfaction while we got every seductive movement on film. This horny T-babe loved having us watch her and she began to pump harder until she spewed creamy cum like a fountain.
Model:
Alexia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 52-poolcleanup-hdv.wmv
File Size : 512.39 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:18
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:52-poolcleanup-pichi.zip - 43.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:52-poolcleanup-hdv.wmv - 512.4 MB
Old 06-09-2020, 11:19 PM

Default Shemax.com- Perfect Tranny Tits-

Shemax.com- Perfect Tranny Tits-

Description:
Gentlemen, start your engines! Or let sizzling t-girl Ferrari Skhalwalk do it for you. This blonde shemale is nothing short of spectacular with her perfect tits and womanly curves. Get ready to cross the finish line with a big squirt when she shows her shecock.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFileerfecttrannytits-pichi.zip - 20.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileerfecttrannytits-pichi.zip - 20.9 MB
Old 06-09-2020, 11:22 PM

Default Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker-Monika

Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker-Monika

Description:
I`m a sucker for a pretty face but I`m also a sucker for a sexy little Femboy body. Monika is the epitome of such a creature. She has a very pretty face with a big mouth that is always smiling and large fluttering eyes. In clothes she reminds you of those pubescent teen girls from Junior High that teased but would have nothing to do with you. If this isn`t enough to get you hard check her out in her black strapless bra showing her petite square shoulders and bejewelled sexy tummy. Femboy lovers will be ready to cum in their pants when she shows her suckabley sweet little hormonal tits. But pace yourself because the best is yet to cum. She takes off her short shorts to show us lacy white panties that contrast deliciously with her mocha skin. But wait, why do those tiny panties on this sweet teen babe have a bulge? Let`s take a peek. My god she has a short fat hooded cock in there! At this point in the shoot I almost uncontrollably forced her to her knees where she obediently went to work on my throbbing dick. She noisily moaned and slurped away as she sucked and yanked on me with one hand and jerked herself with the other. It wasn`t long before she produced a voluminous cloudy excretion from her adolescent girl dick.

For those who don`t know Femboy is broad term given to ladyboys who have retained some aspect of their true gender other than their cocks. Normally a Femboy will not have fake tits and I think Monika`s are perfect the way they are. It is too bad that some quack will likely ruin these by inserting oversized water balloons at some point. I love big fake tits but sometimes I like to imagine that I am molesting that girl from grade school that was responsible for my sexual awakening (and that she had a cock).

I met Monika at Casanova earlier that evening. The moment I sat down Monika plopped down on one side and another more womanly ladyboy on the other. As well an extremely hot girl hovered giving the impression that she was more deserving of my attention. I don`t know why but this always seems to happen to me at Casanova. At bars there are always girls looking over their shoulders to see if I am checking them out but here some girls definitely have an attitude. I will wave them over and say maybe we can talk later or give me your number but they inevitably storm away in a huff. Sure enough though I will catch them glancing over from across the bar. This is a fun game and I like girls with spunk but my instinct tells me that these headstrong girls may be trouble later on when it comes to negotiating the shoot. So as I have learned the hard way countless times I went with the birds in the hand versus the one in the bush. So then I had to decide between girl (Monika) or women.

This again was an easy choice as through all the games with the other girls Monika simply snuggled close and beamed up at me adoringly. When I waved the waitress over to pay the bill and the barfine she squealed with excitement and hopped up to go change and grab her things. At this point attitude girl strutted over and hand on hips challenged me with \why you go with that little girl?\. I pretty much laughed in her face and this of course fuelled her anger. She twirled around heel on toe and against better judgement I jumped up catch her by the arm. I moved close and whispered in her ear something like \Sorry baby, I like you, give me your number, I`ll call you later\. Like magic her body unstiffened and she turned her head and said \I like you too but my phone not work, you come back later\. I said that I would try but of course I did not and it was probably for the best.
Model:
Monika
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 7-femboycocksucker-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 0.29 GB / 297.92 MB / 312 395 776 bytes
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:20:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:7-femboycocksucker-pichi.zip - 17.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:7-femboy_-mpghi.mpg - 297.9 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 12:02 AM

Default Shemax.com- Brazil & Italia Mix-

Shemax.com- Brazil & Italia Mix-

Description:
Italian and Brazilian mix shemale beauty Giovanna di Pietro is one gorgeous chick that absolutely sizzles on film. Seeing her playful, sexy attitude along with that killer body will have you aching for her to get naked and play with her girl rod.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:brazilitaliamix-pichi.zip - 33.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:brazilitaliamix-pichi.zip - 33.6 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 12:58 AM

Default Shemax.com- Perfect Paula-

Shemax.com- Perfect Paula-

Description:
Paula is a shemale wet dream lying on the bed in nothing but a thong and playing with her big tits. She shows off her tight ass in the doggystyle position then pumps on her big shecock until she is rock hard and ready to play.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFileerfectpaula-pichi.zip - 33.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileerfectpaula-pichi.zip - 33.1 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 01:36 AM

Default Shemax.com- Sexy Dream Shemale-

Shemax.com- Sexy Dream Shemale-

Description:
Karen Mastronelly certainly is the kind of shemale that wet dreams are made of. She has a beautiful smile and an awesome body from head to toe. And luckily in the middle of that luscious body is a juicy femdick she shares in her photos.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:sexydreamshemale-pichi.zip - 16.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:_ydreamshemale-pichi.zip - 16.0 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 03:42 AM

Default Shemax.com- Blonde Amateur Transsexual-

Shemax.com- Blonde Amateur Transsexual-

Description:
Halyna Corazza might be an amateur model but she isnt shy about showing off her shemale body for the camera. She looks classy in her white dress and French twist hair style but once the dress comes off, she proves she can be a naughty girl.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:blondeamateurtranssexual-pichi.zip - 43.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:blondeamateurtrans_ual-pichi.zip - 43.3 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 04:05 AM

Default Shemax.com- Almost a Girl-

Shemax.com- Almost a Girl-

Description:
Bia Duarte is a real shemale beauty thats use to getting looks everywhere she goes so when we wanted her to pose for us, she was all for it. She came dressed in a body revealing bikini and it only gets better from that first pose.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:almostagirl-pichi.zip - 29.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:almostagirl-pichi.zip - 29.0 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 05:19 AM

Default Shemax.com- Is This Britney?-

Shemax.com- Is This Britney?-

Description:
Fabiane Spears, any relation? The blonde hair, cute smile and sweet tight body makes you wonder but that pudgy little shecock under this Spears green skirt makes me think no relation between the two. Oh well, Fabiane is still a hot t-girl to look at!
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:isthisbritney-pichi.zip - 24.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:isthisbritney-pichi.zip - 24.1 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 06:45 AM

Default Shemax.com- Perfect Smile-

Shemax.com- Perfect Smile-

Description:
This ebony shemale beauty has more then a perfect smile going for her. Miriany looks pretty damn near perfect from head to toe. She has tasty big tits, a perfectly shaped ass and a big, thick shecock that she pulls out and strokes for the camera.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFileerfectsmile-pichi.zip - 36.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileerfectsmile-pichi.zip - 36.3 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 07:21 AM

Default Shemax.com- Mature Trans with Transparent Dress-

Shemax.com- Mature Trans with Transparent Dress-

Description:
Raquel Buenano is a mature transsexual hottie that has the experience to tease you until your toes curl. She looks super sexy in her see through white dress and posing on the bed. But she is even hotter when she whips out the chick dick for the camera.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:maturetranswithtransparentdress-pichi.zip - 41.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:maturetranswithtransparentdress-pichi.zip - 41.7 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 07:40 AM

Default Shemax.com- Stripteased Shemale-Carla del Bianco

Shemax.com- Stripteased Shemale-Carla del Bianco

Description:
This pretty thin shemale with redhair has decided to be a shemale stripper. She wonders if she has it in her to get on stage and dance, taking her clothes off for money. Does she? Well she decides to practice on her patio and starts dancing her way to an unseen audience. She really gets into her dance, and utilizes the chair on the patio, and practices how to use her erotic seductive stares. She decides to add oil into the mix and starts rubbing herself with the oil and glides across the patio, oiled and stroking. She loves it and she thinks maybe her invisible audience is really getting into it! Don`t worry we love how you stroke your cock and cum for us!
Model:
Carla del Bianco
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 26-stripteasedshemale-hdv.wmv
File Size : 559.44 MB
Duration : 00:18:57
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:26-stripteasedshemale-pichi.zip - 28.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:26-stripteasedshemale-hdv.wmv - 559.4 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 08:10 AM

Default Shemax.com- Little Body Huge Cock-

Shemax.com- Little Body Huge Cock-

Description:
Sweet and petite, Laurinha is a sexy shemale babe with a cute face and tight small body. But after seeing these photos of this hot t-girl, she will prove that there is one part of her body that plenty big enough to please your lusty shemale appetite.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:littlebodyhugecock-pichi.zip - 32.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:littlebodyhugecock-pichi.zip - 32.9 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 08:37 AM

Default Shemax.com- Buff Boxer Babe-

Shemax.com- Buff Boxer Babe-

Description:
Dont underestimate Amy who packs a punch from that ripped little Femboy body. A Ladyboys player exclusive Amy has not appeared on any other sites and probably will not be on any others, as long as her relationship last that is. She was quite worried about her falang boyfriend seeing this and so if you are out there dude sorry. All I can say is that you may be sending her some money but a girl has to earn a living and it would be a shame to deprive others of her smoking hot body.

Amy literally chased me down as I trudged back from the short distance from Walking Street to the Jasmine Hotel on the appropriately named Soi BJ (not sure what this really stands for). It was about 3AM and it had been a long day and night of fucking and photographing ladyboys. Behind me a I heard a whistle and turned to see this petite ladyboy jogging on her heals towards me. Even though I was tired and a little drunk I could not resist as she demanded I go with you". Perhaps I was hypnotised by the mid forehead jewel that she and some other ladyboys like to wear.

Up in the room Amy exudes sex just by the way she moves and sits. As she disrobed I commented on what a fine little physic she had and she mentioned that she used to box competitively. For those who do not know Muay Thai Boxing is practically a blood sport given that in addition to fists, elbows, knees and feet are also used to bludgeon the opponent. She mentioned that this had come in handy the few times she found it necessary to box a customer who got out of line or didnt want to pay (good thing I had negotiated the price in the street).
Amy starts with some nice posing which show off her good posture. I love her top with the lacy bra and belly button jewel poking out to tease you. Compare the size of my cock with other shoots and you realize just how petite Amy is, my unit is almost the size of her forearm and she strains to get her little mouth around it. Top off she shows off rock hard abs from the front and large oriental looking lower back tattoo above the butterfly thong sticking out of her pants. She said I want you fuck me" and proceed to take a quick shower. We end the shoot but not the action with her posing naked with and then losing the blue towel. From the back you can see that she also has a large dragon back panel on her toned and shapely back. Her cock is not small by any means and looks even bigger is relation to her body size. I love her little Femboy tits which protrude due to pectoral muscles instead of hormones. I am sorry to say I did not record any of the ensuing action but I will do my best to describe it. Like man strong little femboys she likes it a little rough in bed. Surprisingly strong considering she is half my weight the sex was similar to a wrestling match. She is quite dominant grabbing my cock and forcing it in to her ass somehow without lube. She moaned louder the harder I fucked her. This went on for quite a while from many different positions until I came in her ass. She then grabbed my head and forced it down on her cock and made my mouth fuck it until she came. We collapsed for a few hours sleep and did it again in the morning, her cuming in the same place. I will definitely be looking up this babe again.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:buffboxerbabe-pichi.zip - 14.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:buffboxerbabe-pichi.zip - 14.0 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 09:49 AM

Default Shemax.com- Femboy Sex Machine-RC

Shemax.com- Femboy Sex Machine-RC

Description:
She might have a shecock between her legs but this Asian ladyboy just doesnt get enough dick. As soon as her boyfriend walks into their apartment she is on him and slipping of his pants so she can give him a blowjob and get her tight ass fucked.
Model:
RC
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : femboysexmachine-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.25 GB / 260.7 MB / 273 365 558 bytes
Duration : 00:08:48

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:femboysexmachine-pichi.zip - 29.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:femboy_machine-hdv.wmv - 260.7 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 10:28 AM

Default Shemax.com- I Would Date Soraya-

Shemax.com- I Would Date Soraya-

Description:
There is something so incredibly sexy about t-girl babe Soraya Bracho. All that long dark hair, sexy eyes, hot body and yummy shecock make one hell of a sizzling combination on this shemale beauty. Check her out to see the whole package.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:iwoulddatesoraya-pichi.zip - 26.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:iwoulddatesoraya-pichi.zip - 26.2 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 11:18 AM

Default Shemax.com- Super Body Tgirl-

Shemax.com- Super Body Tgirl-

Description:
I am so in lust with t-girl beauty Ivana that its almost hard to find the words to describe this goddess. Her looks and body are everything you could every want in a shemale from her big tits to her slick, tight ass down to her big thick shedick.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:superbodytgirl-pichi.zip - 22.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:superbodytgirl-pichi.zip - 22.4 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 11:45 AM

Default Shemax.com- Hypnotizing Experiment-

Shemax.com- Hypnotizing Experiment-

Description:
Exotic is one word that comes to mind when looking at photos of shemale beauty Lu Poskan. That long blonde hair and all that dark skin is so sexy and this babe really knows how to pose for the camera and capture your attention with just a look.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:hypnotizingexperiment-pichi.zip - 36.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:hypnotizingexperiment-pichi.zip - 36.3 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 12:19 PM

Default Shemax.com- Thin Brunette with Big Cock-

Shemax.com- Thin Brunette with Big Cock-

Description:
Shemale beauty Camille is a slender chick with a sexy, shapely ass and exotic dark looks. She looks gorgeous in her orange top that leaves her tummy bare and matching thong that shows off those perfect ass cheeks while she poses on the bed.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:thinbrunettewithbigcock-pichi.zip - 36.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:thinbrunettewithbigcock-pichi.zip - 36.3 MB
Old 06-10-2020, 02:01 PM

Default Shemax.com- Hot Newbie-

Shemax.com- Hot Newbie-

Description:
This sexy shemale might be new to the whole porn scene but she certainly is no stranger to knowing how to tease you breathless. She poses in her little black dress on the bed before stripping it off and revealing a super hot and tight body underneath.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:hotnewbie-pichi.zip - 13.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:hotnewbie-pichi.zip - 13.5 MB

Tags
shemaxcom, videos