Home Menu

Menu


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 07-16-2026, 07:58 PM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Kevin2

KEVIN2



Description:
Kevin is back and this time he's here with a vengence. The last time I shot Kevin we went where he had never gone before.. fucking a guy in the ass for the very first time! He was so fuckin excited that he came within a few minutes of shoving it up my ass. So this time he's back and I told him that I was going to just continually suck him until he nutted at least 2 times before we stopped. He actually said no problem and felt pretty confident that he would be able to step up to the plate and produce the necessary jizz to comply with my request.

I got him on the bed naked as a jay bird and asked him to just kick back with his hands behind his head, spread his legs, and let me do my work. I started slowly of course which drives straight guys crazy. Its the sensation and gentleness that you give a straight guy's cock up front that is so sensitive that he immediatley gets hard. Its kinda like when getting a massage most guys can't help it but catch some wood. I think the relaxation of the touch made Kevin excited.

It wasn't very long after I started sucking his cock that I realized that he was about to nut without warning and wham! Shot number#1. I noticed that his 6.5 incher wasn't going down anytime soon, so of course I went right back over to him and started sucking again and he popped #2.

With his cock still in my hand, he began to get hard immediately again as I licked and sucked on his balls. It really drove him nuts (no pun intended). I sucked that cock of his deep and hard, taking it all the way down balls deep and really puttin the pressure on his cock that brought him real close to yet another nut... nut #3.

I bet you thought that was the end.. NOPE....his cock continues to stay semi erect so I continued sucking his dick and within a few minutes, he was hard again and ready for action. I stroked that boy so hard with some lube that made my hands slide up and down on his hard throbbin cock now and actually busted a 4th one but nothing came out! That's a record on my website for sure!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : KEVIN2.mp4
File Size : 164.31 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:43

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: KEVIN2.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #202  
Old 07-16-2026, 08:58 PM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Trenton

TRENTON



Description:
Today i'm introducing a new recruit to militaryclassified and this one is a complete stud! TRENTON! I was shocked when this kid agreed to let me suck his dick because he was definitely the type of guy I would pass on the street and not even think he would be doing something like this. Today watch as I convince this straight stud into letting me suck his cock rock hard while he watches pussy porn and then blows a load to beat all loads!

It took me almost 2 months to convince this guy to come in to shoot today so I was pretty excited to have him come over. We got all the paperwork out of the way first and I explained to him how things would go down and we began taking photos in my living room. Once I got this porcelain white boys naked, I was impressed by his smooth tight body and a healthy, and I said healthy, 7 inch cock!

i was floored by it and immediately had to pay my respects so I knelt down in front of him and began to suck his cock. Always start a blowjob with some foreplay... don't just jump right to jacking him off and gagging on his cock... contrast is golden. When you lick the balls, use plenty of saliva, lick them like a dog would lick peanut butter then take them one by one in your mouth and gargle with them.. guys LOVE this and girls NEVER do it.

Trenton was definitely impressed. I could tell he was because when a straight guy is nervous at a bj, he definitely is impressed. The uncomfortable stare, the constant looking at the pussy porn while your peripheral vision is starring at me. Trenton, at 21, is now getting some of the best head of his life and he really doesn't know how to handle it. Young straight guys like this are so impressed with the blow job that they return time and time again for more.

In the end I sat down good ole Trenton, as it so often happens time and time again, Trenton was beginning to break down and the smurk on his face was now replaced by a nervous stare of what was to come. In the end, Trenton unleashed a great load that looked like he definitely enjoyed it. He dropped down into his seat as if he just ran a marathon and gave me 9 out of 10!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : TRENTON.mp4
File Size : 170.05 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:52

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: TRENTON.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #203  
Old 07-17-2026, 03:08 AM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Ritchie6

RITCHIE6



Description:
Today is a special day! As you all know Ritchie returned to the cameras at MC a few weeks ago from a 6 year break! Ritchie is straight and only recently tasted a cock for the first time but now he's crossed the line and went for bust! That's right, Ritchie finally gets fucked! Watch as this poor straight kid fumble through the positions and painfully take Rob's almost 8 inch sausage and although sometimes this video is "painful" to watch but in the end... the nut was worth it all!

Ritchie was nervous days before the shoot and he would text me with messages like "not sure I wanna go through with this", "how long do I actually have to get fucked?", etc.. drove me crazy! W'hen he arrived at my studios I was definitely on edge as Ritchie was obviously pre occupied with the day's event. He was asking questions about alternatives if this scene doesn't work out!

I assured Ritchie that everything would be fine as long as he RELAXED! no pun intended! Once we got past all the particular and made out way to my bedroom, we both sat down on my bench and turned on the cameras. This video is pretty unique in that there's no rhyme or reason to it and poor Ritchie began sucking Rob's cock getting it ready for his ass.

We must have tried many different positions and at some point it looked like Ritchie was going to be able to handle Rob's cock but as much as Rob tried to unwind his ass on the open road, Ritchie was definitely not enjoying himself at all so at some point I had to cut the action and get this all down to basics and turned the tables around o finish this scene! Ritchie tried his best and you will all see how hard he tried but some straight guys just can't do the anal thing!

In the end, I had to switch things up and I switched with Ritchie and I sat him down and I began sucking his cock and riding this straight boy in the manner that I think he was placed on this earth to do.. As usual Rob was on point and brought this stud to an orgasm that literally blew him away! Check out this wild ride that two almost 2 hours to shoot! Cheers!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : RITCHIE6.mp4
File Size : 205.88 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:22

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: RITCHIE6.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #204  
Old 07-17-2026, 08:39 AM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Tj-dixon

TJ-DIXON



Description:
Today I'm bringing back two of yours and mine's all time favorite! TJ and DIXON. I've brought these two together because I'm basically becoming the instructor and teaching TJ how to get his ass de-virginized! Dixon was ready and willing to take the duties of the Top and you all get to watch these two newbies fumble through one of the first gay fuck of their lives. Dixon blows a huge load up TJ's ass and I caught it all on tape!

I've worked with these guys individually but today I brought them together because I know that Dixon is literally a "walking hard-on" and TJ was become quite familiar with getting his ass pounded. The combination was a hit because the two guys sort of hit it off when they met. Once we got to filming, we are all comfortable and ready to get down to business.

I started them off by working both Dixon and TJ as they sat on my bench side by side. It wasn't long before I had both Dixon and TJ rock hard before I motioned to TJ to start sucking Dixon's dick. TJ was only happy to comply and the action started! TJ leaned over and starting sucking Dixon's dick and from my view it looked like TJ latched on to Dixon's hard dick and wouldn't let go! I've never seen such suction on a cock before.

Next I positioned Dixon behind TJ as TJ bent over the bed with his legs spread. Dixon took charged and shoved his hard 6 inches up TJ's ass and slid it in slowly. TJ was a trooper, moaning as Dixon began to work his ass. It didn't take long before Dixon was in a mode and really began to work TJ's ass good! TJ began to moan and screen initially but once Dixon was in full blast fucking mode, TJ was actually starting to enjoy it!

Dixon must have fucked TJ in all kinds of positions and abusing his ass as if it were his own. TJ just laid there, helpless, and hoping that Dixon blows his load quickly. Dixon on the other hand was having a hard time trying to keep from cumming as he pounded TJ's tight, wet hole. It was all Dixon could stand before he warned me that he couldn't hold on much longer and seconds after... WHAM! BAM! Thank you ma'am!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : TJ-DIXON.mp4
File Size : 177.66 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:23

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: TJ-DIXON.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #205  
Old 07-17-2026, 09:47 AM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Nevada3

NEVADA3



Description:
Today Nevada has returned and initially it was going to be a dual fuck scene with another model that ended up flaking so I knew it wasn't a big reach to get this boy behind me with a hard on to deliver a fucking scene to beat any of his past performances and he didn't disappoint. Watch as Nevada takes control of my ass and really gets in a comfort zone and fucks like a rabbit delivering an amazing anal scene... check it out!

Nevada showed up at my studios as he has in the past and I had almost forgot how piercing his blue eyes were and I was immediately transformed into the horny mother fucker I usually am and wanted to jump his bones right there BUT I remained professional and invited him in and went through the usual before we got started shooting.

Nevada was a pro now and knew exactly what to do and how to do it so there wasn't very much instructions I had to give this stud to handle the scene today. Nevada has fucked me before but he as a timid straight boy back then and now he's become a porn star and ran circles around his prior performances and impressed the hell out of me. Once we got past the particulars, we were in my theater room ready to go!

Nevada has a decent and strong 6 inch cock, not too thick thank god, and I sucked this boy rock hard within minutes. I didn't spend much time on his cock orally because I knew Nevada was just waiting to get inside my ass. I put on the condom and within minutes I was riding this boy like a cowboy! We went to several positions but the doggie style seemed to be the favorite for Nevada as he laid into my ass with some confidence.

Nevada fucked and fucked like he always has and was on point today as he showed me how far he's come from the first day he came to my studios! Nevada delivered 3 day nut that was built up heavy and aching to come out. I sucked this boy's load straight out of his cock and he mouth was open, eyes wide open, and body tense as he blew a huge load all over the place. Yum Yum!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : NEVADA3.mp4
File Size : 256.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:52

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: NEVADA3.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #206  
Old 07-17-2026, 10:32 AM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Dwight2

DWIGHT2



Description:
Today is a special day because Dwight is returning for some unfinished business. As you all are aware this straight white boy is oozing innocence and curiosity mixed in with porn on the screen is a sexually toxic combination as today proves. Watch a Dwight shows Rob just exactly how a straight boy handles some business. Dwight fucks Rob in several positions before he discharges his almost 9 inch cock all over me. This is one of my all time favs!

When Dwight arrived at my studios I was totally psyched up because I remember his blow job scene and I was in love with everything about this guy so today I knew I was going to give it my best but knowing that 9 inches... well.... that's a tall order! BUT I will do my best to handle his business the way he needs it done. Dwight is always friendly, warm and funny and today was no different. Once we got past the particular we got right down to work.

We started with a nice photo shoot in my stairwell and some of the shots I took almost gave me a boner. This dude has a beautiful almost 9 inch cock that is long and bends slightly forward to give you that tickling feeling while he fucks. I could only imagine at this point as I took the photos with a hard on! lol... next we moved downstairs to my bedroom where the magic began.

After some funny banter back and forth in conversation, I realized that not only was Dwight cute but he also had a great sense of humor that just makes you want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss him. Eventually we got down to business and I started sucking this 9 incher with the enthusiasm. Once this sucker was rock hard I mounted this boy like a cowboy and began to ride him changing him from funny and loud to pensive and quiet.

That only lasted a few minutes because soon he was drilling me like a screw and making me even scream at points. Yep... not like a girl but still a frickin scream as he drove that metal pipe like cock up my ass! In the end I just couldn't handle it. I was a trooper and I"m definitely looking forward to a round two but I had to suck this boy drip-dry which he enjoyed of course as he blew a 3 day load all over the place.

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : DWIGHT2.mp4
File Size : 339.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:44

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: DWIGHT2.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #207  
Old 07-17-2026, 12:22 PM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Trenton8

TRENTON8



Description:
Trenton has returned from school break and contacted me needing some money and some work or course! I was too ready to give this boy more work and get my hands on his lovely cock. Tonite is a special night because he's just stopping by from one of my infamous sloppy blow jobs that always leaves him with a smile on his face. Check to the reaction on this one!

Trenton is a hot straight white boy I met a few years back. He's always had a fascination with being submissive especially to Tgirls and I'm finding that lots of straight guys have experimented with Transgender and they aren't afraid to admit it these days. Trenton is no different and doesn't mind indulging from the gay side of sex because to him he's still being straight.

When Trenton arrived it was a different than usual because there weren't any lights, or camera positions, etc...we just let the cameras run as we proceeded to have our fun. I began my session on my knees of course, as I began licking this boy all over his crotch. I eventually made my way down his shorts and eventually butt naked as I began sucking this straight boy's cock driving him crazy.

Before long Trenton was rock hard and shifting his hips on me everything I drove him to a point of no return. I did this for several minutes, driving him crazy, or what most people now call, edging! Trenton LOVED this and I was great at driving crazy. I sucked this boy straight to the point of cumming and then took him down. Back and forth I went driving Trenton crazy but oh so close to an orgasm.

in the end Trenton was no match for Rob's big guns! Rob engulfed this poor boy and had him for breakfast because before long Trenton couldn't' hold back the nut that was making its way to the top ready to explode a huge white load that I took in my mouth and it never saw the light of day! Check out this one!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : TRENTON8.mp4
File Size : 230.64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:06

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: TRENTON8.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #208  
Old 07-17-2026, 05:30 PM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Zander

ZANDER



Description:
Today I'm introducing a new civilian recruit that is rather special to me. I pride myself in seeking these straight guys out on my own and exclusively for my website. Once in a while I come across a beautiful find and Zander was one of them! Watch as I convince this straight boy from the OC let me suck his 7.5 inch uncut cock that was screaming "suck me" through his jeans! Check it out!

Zander is a beautiful 18 year old, brown hair and thick lips (naturally), and gorgeous blue eyes and you can see through! This clean cut kid is green and now he's met Rob Navarro and well.... he's not green! He's actually greying! lol but I digress! At 140 pounds, Zander stood proud at 6 feet and a uncut cock that was made for the movies. Once Zander got his clothes off, I couldn't keep my eyes off that sausage.

I sat down Zander on the bench in front of my bed and I had him select pussy porn that would help him through the scene and that's exactly what he did while I set up! With his hands behind his head and his legs spread, I knelt down in front of Zander and began sucking his cock slowly. I worked on his nuts first! I broke it down into sections; nuts ; shaft; head. I start below and work up and this process is what makes straight guys get hard because girls won't do it.

Zander was in heaven as I bobbed up and down on his big fat dick... and no teeth! I sucked on Zander's cock as he zoned into the porn and obviously trying to show me how un interested he was with the BJ....but his expressions and looks are quite the contrary. He may not be comfortable watching a guy suck him off but Zander was definitely making an effort to deliver the scene and in the end.. that's exactly what he did.

In the end, Zander fell victim to Rob like many before him and it bugged Zander that he fell so easily. I think that straight guys feel that because they aren't attracted to guys that they can't show any emotion or satisfaction from the pleasure of a man... but.... the face and eyes don't lie and its obvious, as it will be to you also, that these straight guys can enjoy sex... even if its with another straight guy! Check out this scene.. its awesome!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : ZANDER.mp4
File Size : 197.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:45

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: ZANDER.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #209  
Old 07-18-2026, 02:46 AM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Thalius2

THALIUS2



Description:
This the second chapter in the story of Thalius! This straight laced, conservative, and very handsome Marine has returned to the MC cameras to cross over the rest of the way into the world of "gay for pay". Today Thalius is not only going to fuck a dudes ass for the first time but he's literally fucking any ass for the first time. Yep a complete virgin! Check out as Thalius gets to take a ass for a test drive and leaves his tip!

Thalius came today eager to make money and in his uniform cause he came here directly from work. Thalius has 4 years in the corp under his belt and heading for another so this seasoned grunt was going to try something for the first time. How does one convince a straight guy to do something like this? MONEY! Once I told him how much he would be making, it was very tough for him to say no.

As soon as the cameras started rolling, Thalius kept his mild mannered rep ore and before long I was knelt down in front of his attitude and began sucking his cock which immediately went straight up in the air. Thalius would sneak a peak every once in a while watching what I was doing and wondering why it was feeling so good. It didn't take long before I was making him nervous so I slapped on the condom and we were off to the races.

I tried to break him in since this was a new experience for him so I mounted this boy's rock hard cock cowgirl style and he tried very hard not to look but the cameras never lie and we noticed Thalius checking out rob's ass and didn't seem to mind his dick going in there. I started off slow but by , I increased my speed and soon I was bouncing on Thalius' cock and so much so that I rode him in a couple of other positions before I had him bend me over.

In the end it was the doggie style position that gave Thalius the room to show me his stuff and that's exactly what he did. Thalius took control and began fucking like a mad man, taking me by the hips and drawing me towards him as he thrusted his cock deep in my ass. He was the energizer bunny because he could have fucked for hours on end but I only had so much tape. After it was over, Thalius just laid there, spent, done, and ready for a nap!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : THALIUS2.mp4
File Size : 198.11 MB
Resolution : 1280x960
Duration : 00:13:50

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: THALIUS2.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
  #210  
Old 07-18-2026, 03:26 AM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,456,552
Default Angelo3

ANGELO3



Description:
I was at home in my office doing some work when I got a text from ANGELO, he's the guy I've had over a few times who doesn't want to be recognized so the mask man is back and this ex Army stud is ready for the next step and it seems he's taking a liking to Rob's ass and gives it the attention he would give a chick and handles him all the way to the finish! This was shot at night, no big bright hot lights, just a straight guy taking aggression out on a gay dude and I caught it all on tape.

After we got off the phone I immediately began setting up the room because he was on his way over because his wife was out late tonite and he needed to make some money. Once he arrived and we began rolling the cameras, he immediately wanted to go into stealth mode. Once we got him fitted in his "incognito outfit", he was ready to go!

As he sat on the bed searching for porn to watch I began my work and knelt down on my knees, surveying the goods and planning my attack. It didn't take a lot of effort to get this guy in a rock hard status. He was definitely enjoying the head because he was paying attention more to what I was doing to his cock and less about the porn that was playing. Once I got him hot and ready with a full on boner, I let him play with my ass before he fucked it cause I know straight guys like to do that before they fuck a hot chick.

I was surprised at how enthusiastic Angelo was about playing with my ass because before long he was splitting my ass cheeks and licking his way to the center. Ass munching is really a straight thing, they LOVE to do it to girls so I went the extra mile and provided him with an ass he felt was not too bad and you can see it all in his face. Even though he had a mask over his face with the eyes showing and mouth, he was able to handle my ass to the point where I was practically begging for it.

After that we made our way to fucking and I really frustrated Angelo for a good 20 minutes riding him and bouncing on his cock up and down, faster and faster, and breaking him down to the point of no return. In the end Angelo bent me over in the doggie style position and punished me by pounding my ass with no remorse as he ignored my pleas then waited till the very last second before he pulled that beautiful cock and sprayed my ass with a white juicy load! Yum Yum!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : ANGELO3.mp4
File Size : 268.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:44

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: ANGELO3.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Siterip Anzfile Siterip Ubiqfile Siterip Takefile
Hello and welcome! This here is our awesome porno video forum where you can download porno videos whole day long. What makes our forum awesome? Well, let's see. First of all, thanks to our ever-growing and dedicated user base, you can enjoy all the most exclusive and hot XXX content in the world. You don't get this much diversity on torrent trackers or anywhere else. Unlike paid sites, this here is completely free. No download limits, no hidden charges, no nothing. You just pick a category you like, browse all the treads and talk to people. Yeah, you can interact with the like-minded people over here. Not everyone is here just to download adult video or two, some people want to discuss their preferences, opinions, anything. Since this forum is obviously porn-related, nobody has anything to hide, nobody's sugarcoating anything, you catch our drift. All the discussions get 200 times more interesting when everyone shoots straight. Also, some people are able to find a partner online, just saying! And speaking about the aforementioned diversity. Our forum is basically split into four different sections. You have the section dedicated to Site Rips. Everybody loves a good, high-quality adult video ripped from some paid site. You don't have to pay anything that's awesome. Moving on, next we have something that we like to call the Vanilla Board. It's dedicated to mainstream pornography genres, including oral sex, Asians, solo girls and so forth. Special shout out goes to the Pornstars Porn section, since it has never been easier to download all of your favorite girl's clips and videos. Hell, you will even find something completely new and exciting, that is guaranteed. The last two boards are dedicated to more niche porn genres. First you have gay/shemale/transsexual/bisexual board. It's really hard to find a gay video worth a damn these days. We are not even talking about bi-porn, which seems to consist only of cuckold videos and "str8 boyzz try cockzz" nonsense. Here we have a great selection of different video XXX content. You have never seen anything like that. Last but not least we have extreme sex board, which is dedicated to more weird/wild/twisted/perverted adult movie stuff. You get an awesome BDSM section with maledom videos and more. You get the one for all the other fetishes, you get femdom section and the one for all you golden shower fans. All in all, our forum aims to make your porn-watching experience perfect. That's why every single video is free to download, obviously. This is the place build by porn fans with the help of porn fans, for porn fans. There's nothing better than watching our dedicated user base grow and evolve. It's our goal to make everything simple, easy, clean, smooth and user-friendly. Hopefully we're doing great so far, if not
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.