Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
TakeFile: _Video_with_Choky_Ice__Cory_Baby.avi - 42.83 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Choky_Ice__Cory_Baby.avi - 42.8 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 7733h_choky-ice-and-cory-baby_-_untitled.zip - 21.85 MB
UbiqFile:7733h_choky-ice-and-cory-baby_-_untitled.zip - 21.9 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 10:23 AM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Holy smokes! When I first saw Nikola I was hoping like mad that she had a bunch of incredible scenes for us to drool over! Just amazing in every way! Caramel colored skin, perfect sized melons,long legs and booty that you could put in the hall of fame! Check her out, you will not be disappointed!

Info:
File Name : Hall_of_fame_booty_Video_with_Roxy.avi
File Size : 47.01 MB
Resolution : 672x504
Duration : 00:03:23

TakeFile: Hall_of_fame_booty_Video_with_Roxy.avi - 47.01 MB
UbiqFile:Hall_of_fame_booty_Video_with_Roxy.avi - 47.0 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 10:25 AM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Cindy Dollar opens up to full throttle right off the bat in this scorching scenario! Lets just put it this way, when she was made they broke the mold! Just screaming with sex appeal from her toes straight up to her perfect snatch, you won't want to miss this!
She spreads herself on the couch and lucky Marcel comes in and worships her shoes for a bit, but in his mind he's thinking how much he cant wait to sink into her pink! After a little foreplay and Cindy moaning in sheer delight, her panties come off and we are presented with her juicy trimmed pussy! Hold on to your rockets because they just might shoot away when the actions heats up! She starts bobbing his knob and when he sticks that sucker in her, MAN!! It's just like a sex dream from heaven. Marcel fucks her six ways from Sunday, and you get a front row seat! Hope to see more of this gorgeous blonde stunner!

Info:
File Name : Only_one_her_in_the_whole_Universe_Video_with_Cind y_Dollar__Marcel.mp4
File Size : 839.32 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:28:26

TakeFile: Only_one_her_in_the_whole_Universe_Video_with_Cind y_Dollar__Marcel.mp4 - 839.32 MB
UbiqFile:Only_one_her_in_the_whole_Universe_Video_ with_Cindy_Dollar__Marcel.mp4 - 839.3 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 8038h_cindy-dollar-and-marcel_-_only-one-her-in-the-whole-universe.zip - 36.76 MB
UbiqFile:8038h_cindy-dollar-and-marcel_-_only-one-her-in-the-whole-universe.zip - 36.8 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 10:30 AM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
You wanted the insatiable Cherry Jul back on HLF, so here she is! This girl just gets hotter and hotter! Check out her sexy heels and the spread toe close ups! Makes you wish you had a pair of legs like that hangin gout in your bed every night! As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind a pair of legs like that in every room of the house if they came with her. We got some knockout HD views of her slick clam popping out from the rear to wink at us as she bends over too. Bonus!

Info:
File Name : Miles_and_miles_of_silky_legs_Video_with_Cherry_Ju l.avi
File Size : 237.12 MB
Resolution : 672x378
Duration : 00:17:06

TakeFile: Miles_and_miles_of_silky_legs_Video_with_Cherry_Ju l.avi - 237.12 MB
UbiqFile:Miles_and_miles_of_silky_legs_Video_with_ Cherry_Jul.avi - 237.1 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 6328h_cherry-jul_-_miles-and-miles-of-silky-legs.zip - 28.60 MB
UbiqFile:6328h_cherry-jul_-_miles-and-miles-of-silky-legs.zip - 28.6 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 10:33 AM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
How about this for a beginning of the week treat? The gorgeous May in her socks! Moonlighting at the local hospital, she gets bored on her night shift and decides to get a bit kinky! Lucky for you she recorded it all live and you get to whack off to her, which is exactly what she had hoped for!
Wearing some white ankle socks she teases our foot craving desires, then pulls them off to have our balls tighten and scream for release! The sight of those lovely toes on her sexy blonde body is almost too much. Then she takes a stethoscope and checks for heartbeat on her clit. Uh-oh! It's pulsing at a rapid rate! Someone stick their cock in her! Oh wait, she's making it easier with Buddha stance on the patient table. Perfect! Wooops, all the excitement got her bladder in a bunch, and she ends up pissing all over her poor foot! It's okay May, we will be glad to lick your foot squeaky clean!

Info:
File Name : Horny_on_the_night_shift_Video_with_May.avi
File Size : 17.54 MB
Resolution : 480x270
Duration : 00:02:09

TakeFile: Horny_on_the_night_shift_Video_with_May.avi - 17.54 MB
UbiqFile:Horny_on_the_night_shift_Video_with_May.a vi - 17.5 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 5975h_may_-_horny-on-the-night-shift.zip - 21.34 MB
UbiqFile:5975h_may_-_horny-on-the-night-shift.zip - 21.3 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 10:36 AM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Franco_Roccaforte__Barbara.avi
File Size : 16.58 MB
Duration : 00:02:02

TakeFile: _Video_with_Franco_Roccaforte__Barbara.avi - 16.58 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Franco_Roccaforte__Barbara.av i - 16.6 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 050fjh_franco-roccaforte-and-barbara_-_untitled.zip - 16.27 MB
UbiqFile:050fjh_franco-roccaforte-and-barbara_-_untitled.zip - 16.3 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 10:37 AM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Vanessa is trying to work it for you today! She's a SUPER tall cutie from Romania and she's come to see if she has what it takes to join the girls of hot legs and feet! She stands at 5'11" with a 36-26-37 measurement, long dark hair and blue eyes. Shapely thighs and a tight round ass built for packing hard cock are just a few of her attributes. See for yourself if she has what it takes!

Info:
File Name : Super_tall_Romanian_honey_Video_with_Vanessa_Frei. avi
File Size : 15.39 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:01:48

TakeFile: Super_tall_Romanian_honey_Video_with_Vanessa_Frei. avi - 15.39 MB
UbiqFile:Super_tall_Romanian_honey_Video_with_Vane ssa_Frei.avi - 15.4 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:16 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Lora looks fine in her heels and hold up stockings. Once she has taken them off she gets her feet messy and covered in cream. Soon she is licking the cream off and using her stockings to clean up. What a lovely-legged babe!

Info:
File Name : Baby_treats_her_toes_to_cream_Video_with_Lora_Craf t.avi
File Size : 46.78 MB
Resolution : 672x378
Duration : 00:04:07

TakeFile: Baby_treats_her_toes_to_cream_Video_with_Lora_Craf t.avi - 46.78 MB
UbiqFile:Baby_treats_her_toes_to_cream_Video_with_ Lora_Craft.avi - 46.8 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 6371h_lora-craft_-_baby-treats-her-toes-to-cream.zip - 24.38 MB
UbiqFile:6371h_lora-craft_-_baby-treats-her-toes-to-cream.zip - 24.4 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:18 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Sheila_Grant.avi
File Size : 15.23 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:01:47

TakeFile: _Video_with_Sheila_Grant.avi - 15.23 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Sheila_Grant.avi - 15.2 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:19 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Could you make Kitty Six purr? This tall, curvy blond gives it her best shot at the DDF casting and she has got some Kitty equipment that could definitely bring out the animal in you! Long defined legs and round plump butt perfect for packing with a gorgeous face and big natural titties. Mmmm, mmm, this girl is the cat's meow!

Info:
File Name : A_tall_glass_of_juicy_Video_with_Kitty_Sixx.avi
File Size : 71.02 MB
Duration : 00:05:07

TakeFile: A_tall_glass_of_juicy_Video_with_Kitty_Sixx.avi - 71.02 MB
UbiqFile:A_tall_glass_of_juicy_Video_with_Kitty_Si xx.avi - 71.0 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:22 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Stella Moranai looks great in just a G-string and when she puts her toes in her mouth and starts to suck you see that this girl belongs on HLF! From the land of Romania with blonde hair and blue eyes this babe is already sitting in the right gene pool for stardom! To top that off she is 5'9" tall, that just spells all kinds of leggy fucking action! Looking forward to seeing this cutie in action!

Info:
File Name : From_Romania_with_love_Video_with_Stella_Moranai.a vi
File Size : 90.85 MB
Duration : 00:06:33

TakeFile: From_Romania_with_love_Video_with_Stella_Moranai.a vi - 90.85 MB
UbiqFile:From_Romania_with_love_Video_with_Stella_ Moranai.avi - 90.9 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:27 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_May__Bambi.avi
File Size : 17.28 MB
Duration : 00:02:07

TakeFile: _Video_with_May__Bambi.avi - 17.28 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_May__Bambi.avi - 17.3 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 7346h_may-and-bambi_-_untitled.zip - 40.22 MB
UbiqFile:7346h_may-and-bambi_-_untitled.zip - 40.2 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:40 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
This blonde bombshell has more than just great legs for you to admire! Her name is Natalii, and she comes from the Slovak Republic. If they build all their women over there like here, that's a serious gold mine! She's actually a regular on our site now, and since this shoot, she's gotten herself some new boobs that are AMAZING! Enjoy her here, then head over to DDF and if your a member, your in for blonde world that is yet undiscovered! For you at least, so go ahead, treat yourself!
In this set she is squirming around a yellow comforter on her bed, wearing yellow pumps, and gaping her sweet pussy and asshole for a better viewing experience. She then pops out a HUGE cucumber and starts pushing it inside her cunt with her feet! She gets that bad boy pretty far in there too! The she leaves us with a rearview shot in which it almost disappears!

Info:
File Name : Bombshell_stuffed_with_cucumber_Video_with_Natalli .avi
File Size : 17.28 MB
Duration : 00:02:02

TakeFile: Bombshell_stuffed_with_cucumber_Video_with_Natalli .avi - 17.28 MB
UbiqFile:Bombshell_stuffed_with_cucumber_Video_wit h_Natalli.avi - 17.3 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 5763h_natalli_-_bombshell-stuffed-with-cucumber.zip - 21.88 MB
UbiqFile:5763h_natalli_-_bombshell-stuffed-with-cucumber.zip - 21.9 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:41 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Super cute and sexy Monica Sweet like you have never seen her before! Yep, you guessed it! We got the footage of her first casting ever and you can see why she now has 17 scorching, cum inducing sets up on DDF Network! Hungarian, horny, and always ready to cum! If you could just imagine for a moment why she is Monika Sweet. Mmm, I'll bet she tastes like a strawberry creme puff, and melt in your mouth and your hands!

Info:
File Name : Take_a_look_at_the_candy_store_Video_with_Monika_S weet.avi
File Size : 52.08 MB
Duration : 00:03:45

TakeFile: Take_a_look_at_the_candy_store_Video_with_Monika_S weet.avi - 52.08 MB
UbiqFile:Take_a_look_at_the_candy_store_Video_with _Monika_Sweet.avi - 52.1 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:45 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Luciana.avi
File Size : 24.43 MB
Duration : 00:02:45

TakeFile: _Video_with_Luciana.avi - 24.43 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Luciana.avi - 24.4 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 6029h_luciana_-_untitled.zip - 25.81 MB
UbiqFile:6029h_luciana_-_untitled.zip - 25.8 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:46 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Tiffany just loves the feel of hot man cream trickling down her feet and between her toes! And that's exactly what she gets with this hot encounter featuring Clark. It all starts in the car when Clark starts admiring Tiffany's flip flops and suddenly her bare foot are wrapped around his cock!
She jerks him to fruition while giving us pop shots of her sweet ass and poonie from behind. She's quite happy with the new glazing on her golden painted toenails.

Info:
File Name : Toes_need_a_glazing_Video_with_Clark__Tiffany_Rous so.avi
File Size : 17.02 MB
Duration : 00:01:59

TakeFile: Toes_need_a_glazing_Video_with_Clark__Tiffany_Rous so.avi - 17.02 MB
UbiqFile:Toes_need_a_glazing_Video_with_Clark__Tif fany_Rousso.avi - 17.0 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 028fjh_clark-and-tiffany-rousso_-_toes-need-a-glazing.zip - 12.08 MB
UbiqFile:028fjh_clark-and-tiffany-rousso_-_toes-need-a-glazing.zip - 12.1 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:51 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Do your eyes deceive you?No!It's me Silvia Saint, don't even act like you don't know who I am. Last week I was out shopping when I ran across this new lingerie shop, you know I had to go in for a look, and I'm so glad I did. The shop was filled with lots of nice things but what really caught my eye was this cute blonde working there. She had nice long legs, and a tight hard body. Just listening to her help the other customers was getting me all excited, she had a very sexy voice, and some of the things she said were tasteful but at the same time quite nasty. I picked out a nice fishnet body suit, as she rung me up she told me how much she loves fishnets. If I didn't know better I'd say that she was trying to pick up on me, but I didn't mind I was thinking the same about her. I gave her my number and told her to call me later so we could get together. She told me her name was Denisa and that she would call me after work to see what I was doing. I told her that, I would be playing in my fishnets, she just smiled.Later that evening when Denisa came by, I was already dressed in my new body suit, she slipped off her clothes and had one on of her own. We began touching each other, caressing and rubbing our legs. Denisa bend down and started licking and kissing my legs, her tongue touching my bare leg through the fishnet was making me so hot, her tongue was so warm and wet. Denisa worked her way up and started kissing my tit's and nipples before going down and licking me feet and shoes. Denisa got in the chair, on all fours and I began playing with her shoes. licking and kissing them. She spun around, and I pulled down her top, I started licking and kissing her tit's all over. She pulled down my top, fully exposing my tit's and began licking them, and sucking on my hardening nips. I got on all fours, she started licking my horny pussy from top to bottom while she softly caressing my legs. She slipped off my shoes and started licking my feet, then she slowly started sucking my toes, slurping on them one by one, I could feel my twat getting wetter by the minute. I sat up and slipped off Denisa's body suit and started playing with her feet, licking and kissing them. I slipped out off my fishnet suit and got back on all fours, Denisa got behind me and began and slowly started licking my feet, then she stuck my entire foot in her mouth and started sucking all of my toes at once, Ohhh it felt so good, she had my pussy dripping. I got up and Denisa laid down on her back, I started licking and sucking them as nasty as I could, slurping all over them. I took my tongue and stuck it right between her big toe and all the rest and slowly started moving it all around. I looked up and saw that she was in a place of sexual delight which excited me even that much more. Denisa got up and I laid down in her place, she immediately went back to worshipping my feet, teasingly licking them and sucking them into her warm wet mouth. I reached down and stared rubbing my hot nasty cunt, it was so wet and juicy, I knew that I would soon cum. Denisa continued licking and sucking my feet into her mouth as I fingered my big pink clit hard and fast. We both moaned and then we let out screams of sexual fulfillment, it felt like my pussy erupted, I could feel the pussy juice dripping from my cunt. We came together and started kissing. You know it's funny I don't even think she knows who I am, but it really doesn't matter.

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Denisa__Silvia_Saint.avi
File Size : 24.09 MB
Duration : 00:02:25

TakeFile: _Video_with_Denisa__Silvia_Saint.avi - 24.09 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Denisa__Silvia_Saint.avi - 24.1 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 7456h_denisa-and-silvia-saint_-_do-your-eyes-deceive-you-no-it.zip - 32.66 MB
UbiqFile:7456h_denisa-and-silvia-saint_-_do-your-eyes-deceive-you-no-it.zip - 32.7 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:51 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Vanesa.mp4
File Size : 112.33 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:13:55

TakeFile: _Video_with_Vanesa.mp4 - 112.33 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Vanesa.mp4 - 112.3 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 5940h_vanesa_-_untitled.zip - 24.71 MB
UbiqFile:5940h_vanesa_-_untitled.zip - 24.7 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:52 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Two young girls who are still learning what sex is all about do some experimenting in the gym today. Cindy and Tanja try some lesbian love today and even throw some foot fetish in for good measure. These girls are still discovering the pleasures of sex as they develop from girls to women. Come and watch them blossoming and growing as they sample some more sexual delights on their journey!

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Cindy__Tanja.mp4
File Size : 1017.37 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:34:22

TakeFile: _Video_with_Cindy__Tanja.mp4 - 1017.37 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Cindy__Tanja.mp4 - 1017.4 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 7881h_cindy-and-tanja_-_two-young-girls-who-are-still-learn.zip - 29.39 MB
UbiqFile:7881h_cindy-and-tanja_-_two-young-girls-who-are-still-learn.zip - 29.4 MB
Old 05-27-2019, 12:54 PM

SCENE DESCRIPTION:

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Trinity.avi
File Size : 16.86 MB
Duration : 00:02:04

TakeFile: _Video_with_Trinity.avi - 16.86 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Trinity.avi - 16.9 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 5941h_trinity_-_untitled.zip - 27.30 MB