| FAQ |
| Members List |
| Calendar |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ladyboygold.com- Private GoGo Dancer CIM
![]() Description: LadyboyObsession episode 69 with Kim. I saw Kim dancing in a club, the way she moved and appeared made me think I was looking at a real girl. Nothing gave away that she wasn_t a girl and it wasn_t until she revealed she was a Ladyboy when I sat down with her and asked her to come with me to prevent me from running into an unwelcome surprise and wasting both our times. Of course, I did not mind indeed, so instead of just fucking, why not make a video instead and show everyone what I_m talking about when I mention some Ladyboys can come across as girls that will fool anyone. See it for yourself in this video in which she shows off her perfect body and all her other amazing feature. read the full story Model: Kim 6 Studio: Ladyboygold.com Info: File Name : 069Kim6privategogodrancercim-ipod-001.mp4 File Size : 427.23 MB Resolution : 1280x720 Duration : 00:21:18 Video : AVC, 2 481 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download TezFiles VIDEO: https://tez
__________________
Freshrip.net |
| Reply |
|
|