Home Menu

Menu


Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-14-2026, 01:54 PM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,455,034
Default Stingray

STINGRAY



Description:
Today i'm introducing a brand new recruit and this Seabee hails from souther California and is just 18 years old! This white boy stud stands about 6 feet and weighs about 175 lbs with a nice lean and muscular body, no tats actually, and a nicely settled 6 inch cock that looks poster perfect! Watch as I show this stud what a blow job is suppose to feel like at his young age and deliver a scene that will definitely go down on the books as one of my best!

Stingray as I call him, arrived at my studios early... yep early! This boy was very professional for 18 and I was pretty impressed. He is unemployed at the moment so when I contacted him to do work, it couldn't have been a better time to make the connection because he was almost desperate for work. We went through the interview, paperwork quickly and he was very professional agreeing to pretty much anything i said.

As I talked to him, I was imagining what his cock was like, what his body felt like under his clothes and even wondering what his feet look like.. yes I have a foot fetish! Once we started taking pictures for his photo shoot, the clothes began to shed and I was literally in awe as I watch this boy show me his beautiful tight body! His cock is a healthy 6 but he was a conscious about his size playing it down and small but I told him that he was party size! Everyone can enjoy it!

Before long I had him downstairs in my theater room and everything was set up and ready for this boy to kick back on the couch watching his favorite porn and just waiting to get his blow job! I knelt down in front of him and began to lick his balls and his face began to light up with fear. I'm sure he was wondering... "damn this dude is making my balls feel good" as he moaned with pleasure

Finally I moved to his cock and began to suck this boy's cock like there was no tomorrow. I stood him up and had him face fuck me for well over 7 minutes sometimes even choking me as he rammed it down my throat. I took Stingray to the very limits of his resistance and it wasn't long before he had to let go and submit to me as I sucked this boy to a load that only an 18 year old straight boy can deliver! Yum Yum!

Studio:
Militaryclassified.com

Info:
File Name : STINGRAY.mp4
File Size : 252.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:37

Download TEZ VIDEO:
TezFiles Video: STINGRAY.mp4
__________________
Freshrip.net
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Siterip Anzfile Siterip Ubiqfile Siterip Takefile
Hello and welcome! This here is our awesome porno video forum where you can download porno videos whole day long. What makes our forum awesome? Well, let's see. First of all, thanks to our ever-growing and dedicated user base, you can enjoy all the most exclusive and hot XXX content in the world. You don't get this much diversity on torrent trackers or anywhere else. Unlike paid sites, this here is completely free. No download limits, no hidden charges, no nothing. You just pick a category you like, browse all the treads and talk to people. Yeah, you can interact with the like-minded people over here. Not everyone is here just to download adult video or two, some people want to discuss their preferences, opinions, anything. Since this forum is obviously porn-related, nobody has anything to hide, nobody's sugarcoating anything, you catch our drift. All the discussions get 200 times more interesting when everyone shoots straight. Also, some people are able to find a partner online, just saying! And speaking about the aforementioned diversity. Our forum is basically split into four different sections. You have the section dedicated to Site Rips. Everybody loves a good, high-quality adult video ripped from some paid site. You don't have to pay anything that's awesome. Moving on, next we have something that we like to call the Vanilla Board. It's dedicated to mainstream pornography genres, including oral sex, Asians, solo girls and so forth. Special shout out goes to the Pornstars Porn section, since it has never been easier to download all of your favorite girl's clips and videos. Hell, you will even find something completely new and exciting, that is guaranteed. The last two boards are dedicated to more niche porn genres. First you have gay/shemale/transsexual/bisexual board. It's really hard to find a gay video worth a damn these days. We are not even talking about bi-porn, which seems to consist only of cuckold videos and "str8 boyzz try cockzz" nonsense. Here we have a great selection of different video XXX content. You have never seen anything like that. Last but not least we have extreme sex board, which is dedicated to more weird/wild/twisted/perverted adult movie stuff. You get an awesome BDSM section with maledom videos and more. You get the one for all the other fetishes, you get femdom section and the one for all you golden shower fans. All in all, our forum aims to make your porn-watching experience perfect. That's why every single video is free to download, obviously. This is the place build by porn fans with the help of porn fans, for porn fans. There's nothing better than watching our dedicated user base grow and evolve. It's our goal to make everything simple, easy, clean, smooth and user-friendly. Hopefully we're doing great so far, if not
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.