View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 02:39 AM

You're at a sexy masquerade party, and you've been flirting with a masked stranger. Now we're away from the rest of the guests, alone with each other. Im wearing a little black dress and garters/thigh highs and one of my signature masks. I strip and tease you with a sultry dance. I jiggle and twerk my amazing ass for you, and show you my tight asshole. I want to dominate you, to make you my fuck fuck slave! I put my wet pussy on your face and command you to eat me out. Youre gonna have to lick this pussy before Ill do anything with your cock ? Mmm, thats so good! I guess youve earned the privilege of getting your cock sucked ?
I take your cock and slip it inside my hot wet pussy we start with reverse cowgirl and then transition to cowgirl. During cowgirl, I get horny and worked up and decide I want to see your face. I tear off your mask and are shocked to find out that youre my brother! Im horrified and blown awayof course I didn know! How could *you* not have known I was your sistermy mask is even smaller than yours! Youre either stupid or lying. Ugh.. you know, tho this feels SO freaking good, too good to stopso why don we keep it a secret, since it's a masquerade, and we can pretend to be whoever we want
Then I tell you I might have to take a break to shit because of some rich food I ate earlier. But then I decide, since we're already breaking taboos, and also to get back at you, that Im gonna shit all over you during sex! I mock you a littleyou wanna have filthy scat sex with your sister, you perv? ? I shit on you, and smear it all over your shaft and then all over myself My ass, thighs, tummy, tits, and pussy. I command you to help smear your sisters shit all over her body~
I twerk my shit-smeared ass in your face and tell you to stroke your cock with my shit as you watch ? Watch those poopy cheeks clap. I can resist your cock for long tho, as I come back to give you a shitty handjob and then ride that filthy cock on my ass until we cum! Mmm, that was the best sex ever guess now were more than brother and sister ?
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile