View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 06:48 AM

Default Stockingvideos.com- Look up Julia s Dress

Stockingvideos.com- Look up Julia_s Dress

Description:
I am just lounging around on the bed reading a book with my legs up. And guess who is watching at the foot of the bed? You silly. You can see right up my fifties full skirt dress and have a look at my stocking tops and panties. Come closer, the nylon of my panties is so sheer you can see right through them. I cross my legs and dangle my clear Lucite mules and you can see the soles of my black stockinged feet. There are lots of great pictures of my nyloned feet and wrinkly knees and ankles because I know you like to see them. My seams are even a bit crooked today. But now I see you and I know what you want so I pose for you so you can really look up my dress as I spread my legs wide and play with my panties for you. But I have a big surprise. Just let me roll over to show you my bottom. Look Genuine frills across the butt of my sheer fifties panties. Come up close and I will give you a good look. Would you like me to show you another pair of panties? You wouldn_t mind watching while I change into a pair of flowery full cut briefs would you? Well I hope you don_t mind because I change into another pair of panties then strip out of my dress because I want you to see my vintage platform brassiere as well because it is really drop dead sexy. So here I am in my vintage lingerie for you to enjoy. They just don_t make bras and panties like these anymore.
Model:
Julia, Zoe Zane
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : lookbig.wmv
File Size : 27.9 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:02
Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: