View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 10:05 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Beau s fuck holes

50plusmilfs.com- Beau_s fuck holes

Description:
Beau_s fuck holes
Beau Diamonds, a 51-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from West Midlands, United Kingdom, is a devil and a temptress in a blue dress in her return to 50PlusMILFs.com. Underneath that blue dress, she_s wearing blue, classy bra and panties, stockings and a garter belt and blue fuck-me pumps. You can_t get enough of my lovely, sexy MILF body, Beau says in her sexy British accent. I get so horny when I know you_re watching me. Beau proceeds to show off her hot body--big tits, shapely legs--before turning around, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading wide to give us closeup views of her very fuckable pussy and asshole. When she fucks herself with a big toy, the views get even more intimate. And later this week, Beau is going to fuck a hung stud. So when Beau says we can_t get enough of her, she_s not teasing. She_s pleasing and giving us what we want. Beau told us, I love to take my dog on long walks, especially on the beach. Lucky dog. She also said, I have done swinging with my husband. The wildest occasion was my first time when I had sex with four guys and a girl. I haven_t tried being a nudist yet. Fetishes: I like a little spanking. I also love accents. Sexual fantasy: To be locked in a room with a rugby team. How often does she have sex? As often as possible. We asked her if she_s sexually assertive or passive. I_m assertive, she said. I know what I want. We know what we want, too: more of Beau.
Model:
Beau Diamonds
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : BeauDiamonds_35775_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4700.15 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:19:47
Video : AVC, 33.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: