View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 09:37 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Dana Hayes: cunt and blow

50plusmilfs.com- Dana Hayes: cunt and blow

Description:
Dana Hayes: cunt and blow
Being the last customer of the day in a hair salon run by busty 50-year-old Dana Hayes can be a very good thing, as we see here. Dana doesn_t cut much hair in this scene. Before long, she_s stuffing her tits in the lucky guy_s face and sucking his dick. Talk about cut and blow In this case, it_s cunt and blow as Dana works hard to get a good tip. Nice tits, Dana When Dana came to our studio for the first time in 2004, she was freshly divorced from a man who refused to fuck her. For years, she put up with it, but when her hubby caught her playing with sex toys, he kicked her to the curb. Best thing that ever happened to Dana. And not a bad thing for us, either. This scene originally appeared on 40SomethingMag.com and has been remastered for its debut on 50PlusMILFs.com. At my age, I like to get right into the nitty gritty with a man, Dana said. No need for all that small talk and candle-lit nonsense. I want to suck your shaft and swallow your hot load, and when we_re done, we_ll just start all over again. I_m a voracious old slut in the sack, so can you handle my needs? Probably, and we can definitely handle ours while watching this horny blonde handle hers. Enjoy. But don_t be disappointed if you don_t get this kind of treatment next time you go to the barber.
Model:
Dana Hayes and Alex Gonz
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : DanaHayes_15334_480p.mp4
File Size : 228.06 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 654x480
Duration : 00:13:37
Video : AVC, 2 155 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: