View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 08:06 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Suzy says,

50plusmilfs.com- Suzy says,

Description:
Suzy says,
Fucking is great, but being watched while I_m fucking makes it better, sexy, 58-year-old, white-haired Suzy said. The fact that my husband was sitting 10 feet away and watching while this scene was being shot makes it even better. This scene has never appeared on 50PlusMILFs.com. Nor has Suzy. She_s a hairstylist and housewife from Florida who, when we asked her what kinds of guys she likes, said, Nine inches or better is real nice She didn_t mean their height, of course. She meant the size of their cocks. Suzy just isn_t like most 58-year-olds. She_s a swinger who loves to watch and loves when people watch her. She_s never had a problem seducing men her age and older but wanted to see how she_d do with a younger stud, which led her to us. The guy is 28. How_d she do? Great pussy, Anthony said. Tight as an 18-year-old_s. How_d he do? Great, Suzy said. But I don_t discriminate. Old cock, young cock...it_s all good. Suzy_s wildest sexual encounter: In an elevator on the ninth floor with the door held open so it couldn_t move. That was wild. We did get caught, by the way. Suzy said a man can get her attention by telling me how sexy I am and rubbing against me. That tells me he_s really interested in me, especially if he_s hard The guy in this scene? Definitely interested.
Model:
Suzy and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Suzy_14514_480p.mp4
File Size : 227.86 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 654x480
Duration : 00:17:47
Video : AVC, 1 602 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: