View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 06:04 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Maddie Cross s first on-camera fuck

50plusmilfs.com- Maddie Cross_s first on-camera fuck

Description:
Maddie Cross_s first on-camera fuck
Maddie Cross, a 55-year-old wife and mom, has a surprise for her loving husband. Hi, honey, Maddie says to the camera, her big, tan-lined tits pouring out of her bra. You should see what I picked up today. I got this young, hot stud. He_s gonna fuck me in so many positions, and you_re going to get to watch and you_re going to love that. And you_re going to get to watch along with him as Maddie makes her worldwide hardcore debut by sucking and fucking Milan_s 27-year-old cock. It_s very flattering to know that I turn on younger guys, said Maddie, who very obviously has Milan turned-on. Maddie told us about one of her favorite experiences with a younger man. Naturally, it involved her husband, too. We picked up a young guy, said Maddie, who lives in North Dakota. He was a college student. We met him somewhere, and my husband has a big Chevy Duramax with four doors, so we picked this guy up, and this young stud and I got in the back of the truck and we were having sex, and the whole time, my husband was driving us all around town. It was pretty cool. We had a lot of fun with him. Maddie had a lot of fun with Milan, too. He definitely had a lot of fun with her.
Model:
Maddie Cross and Milan
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MaddieCross_36767_2160p.mp4
File Size : 6504.32 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:27:18
Video : AVC, 33.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: