View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 05:55 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Mrs. Robinson, cock-sucker extraordinaire

50plusmilfs.com- Mrs. Robinson, cock-sucker extraordinaire

Description:
Mrs. Robinson, cock-sucker extraordinaire
I love to suck cock. Choking. All of it, Ginger Robinson, aka Mrs. Robinson, says in the interview at the start of this scene. She then proves it by taking all of Nicky_s cock down her throat, gagging on it, lustily sucking on his balls, too. As dick-suckers go, you_re not going to find anyone better than this 50-year-old divorcee and mom. She_s damn good at fucking, too, and she_s overcome with orgasmic pleasure as Nicky fucks her in a whole bunch of positions. To say that this sexy redhead enjoyed her 50PlusMILFs.com hardcore debut is the understatement of the century. And she proves it by taking Nicky_s load all over her beautiful face and sucking off the excess cum. Mrs. Robinson_s favorite position: It_s super-boring. It_s missionary. I like getting fucked missionary, but my hope is someday to be out somewhere and meet someone and he throws me up against the wall and lifts my dress and fucks me from behind in the restaurant or wherever we are then we never talk again. Back to that missionary thing: She does get fucked missionary in this scene (because we aim to please our MILFs) and it is anything but boring. Nothing about Ginger is boring. Ginger is from Pennsylvania, born and raised. She_s 5_10, so if you love tall, thin, long-legged women, she_s your girl. She_s athletic. Favorite way to spend an evening: That depends. If I_m in a chill mood, I love to hang out at home in front of a fire, eating popcorn, laughing, cuddling and watching a good movie. If I_m feeling adventurous, let_s go camping, zip-lining or to a comedy show. We asked her if she likes to be watched while having sex. I do Turning on others while I_m getting off is so sexy to me. Mission accomplished.
Model:
Mrs. Robinson and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MrsRobinson_36754_2160p.mp4
File Size : 5327.39 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:24:20
Video : AVC, 30.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: