View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 03:54 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Fuck work. Fuck Mrs. Foxx

50plusmilfs.com- Fuck work. Fuck Mrs. Foxx

Description:
Fuck work. Fuck Mrs. Foxx
It_s morning, and Kenzi Foxx, a 50-year-old wife and mom, hears a sound coming from her son_s bathroom. She knows her son has already left for work, so she goes to investigate, and when she opens the shower curtain, she sees her son_s friend taking a shower. He freaks out when he turns and sees his best friend_s mom. He_s naked, of course, and Kenzi likes what she sees. What time do you have to be at work? she asks, as if there_s nothing unusual about this. I_m pretty early, he says, a little embarrassed, trying to cover up, not having much luck, about to have a lot of luck. Do you have some time to play? she says. Play? Play cards? Nope. Play with Mrs. Foxx_s big tits and pierced pussy. He definitely has time for that. I_ve been a swinger for a couple of years, said Kenzi, who_s from Brooklyn, New York and lives in Orlando, Florida. I started out in BDSM and expanded to being shared at parties. One time, there was a line of guys waiting their turn and I started sucking this guy_s cock while someone else was fucking me, and his wife started instructing me on how to suck his cock. The direction she was giving me was really hot. What does Kenzi do to make her guy feel special? I_ll leave him notes in his car telling him about what I_m going to do to him later. I_ll also drop to my knees anytime, anywhere. That_ll work. The best compliment she_s ever received? I hear quite often how good my pussy feels. Judging by the load the dude shoots in this scene, it must feel really good.
Model:
Kenzi Foxx and Brick Danger
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : KenziFoxx_35899_2160p.mp4
File Size : 6330.68 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:25:51
Video : AVC, 34.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 181 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: