View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 04:41 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Beth is classy...and she toys her pussy

50plusmilfs.com- Beth is classy...and she toys her pussy

Description:
Beth is classy...and she toys her pussy
Beth McKenna, a tall, long-legged, 52-year-old wife from Mississippi, returns for another week of action at 50PlusMILFs.com. Mrs. McKenna is looking very classy and elegant in her long, red dress, something she might wear to go out to a fancy party or restaurant, but nobody ever said that classy, elegant women can_t be sexy and horny, too. Turns out that Beth is wearing a garter belt and stockings, and she toys her hairy pussy. Later in the week, she_ll suck and fuck her step-son. We asked Beth about her first experience here, and this is what she had to say. 50Plus MILFs: Did you see the scenes you shot the first time you were here? Beth: I did. 50Plus MILFs: Who_d you watch them with? Beth: I watched them by myself. 50Plus MILFs: What did you think about them? Beth: I liked them. I thought they were sexy and well done. I thought the editing was well done as well. 50Plus MILFs: Have you had sex while watching your scenes? Beth: No. I tend to watch my scenes not for sexual gratification but for research and to improve my scenes in the future. Watching myself on-camera is not a sexual experience for me, but it is enjoyable when I feel I_ve done well in that scene. 50Plus MILFs: Has shooting your first scenes with us changed you? Beth: I don_t think so. I am still humble. I still want to work and I continue to enjoy what I do. I learned a lot shooting with you.
Model:
Beth McKenna
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : BethMcKenna_36201_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2560.32 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:14:30
Video : AVC, 24.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 181 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: