View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 01:47 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Honey Ray fucks her honey pot

50plusmilfs.com- Honey Ray fucks her honey pot

Description:
Honey Ray fucks her honey pot
I love sex, and it_s all about having fun, 58-year-old wife, mother and grandmother Honey Ray said. I_m a giver and a pleaser, so I love making people feel good. Today, Honey Ray is making herself feel good, and by doing so, she_s going to make you feel good, too. She fucks herself with a big, clear, ribbed dildo and makes her pussy and ass gape. I don_t think I_ve slowed down one bit. I enjoy sex now more than ever, said Honey Ray, who was 53 years old when she fucked on-camera for us for the first time. Honey Ray_s kids found out what she_s been doing in our studio, but if you think that stopped her from coming back, you don_t know Honey. I said to them, _Do you think I_ve changed in the last 10 years?_ They said, _No._ I said, _Am I the same person I always was?_ They said, _Yes._ So I said, _Well, then you have nothing to worry about._ I_m going to keep doing what I_ve been doing. Honey Ray once told us, My dream fuck is with a 35- to 40-year-old man who has an eight-inch cock. We_re in a log cabin during the winter, there_s snow outside and we_re fucking in front of the fire. It sounds romantic, right? Maybe so, but in my mind, it_s filthy. I_m sucking his cock real sloppily and then tonguing his asshole, and he_s got his finger buried up my ass while he fucks me. And when he_s eating me out, I_ve got a dildo in my pussy while he tongues my clit. Her kids probably don_t need to know about that.
Model:
Honey Ray
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : HoneyRay_30423_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4438.86 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:18:54
Video : AVC, 32.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: