View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 12:34 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Cum with Lacy

50plusmilfs.com- Cum with Lacy

Description:
Cum with Lacy
You naughty boy, looking at me with your hard cock, 52-year-old Lacy Cummings says at the start of this video. I can_t wait to play with you. Making me so wet and horny for you. I can tell you_re so horny for me. I can tell your cock is getting hard. I just want to reach over and touch it so bad. You_re gonna want to touch Lacy. This tall, slim, long-legged blonde divorcee is wearing a short skirt, low-cut top, fishnet stockings and high heels. She invites you to jack off to her while she gets herself off. But there_s one condition. Don_t cum too fast for me, she says. Later in the video, Lacy takes off her shoes so we can see her pretty feet. Then she takes out an old-fashioned vibe, buzzes her pussy and tells you to keep stroking it. You can do that for her, can_t you? And later, just before the end, just when she_s about to cum, she says, I want you to cum. We_re sure you can do that, too. I have three kids and two grandchildren, Lacy said. She gives massages in Las Vegas, where she lives. She used to be a dental assistant. She goes to swingers clubs for fun. And when we asked her about her sexual fantasies, she said, I have so many. The younger guys are always looking at me. There_s something about a mature woman that they are really attracted to that makes them wild and submissive to me. There_s definitely something about Lacy.
Model:
Lacy
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : LacyCummings_35686_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4074.64 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:16:26
Video : AVC, 34.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 244 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: