View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 01:31 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Big tits, big ass, pierced, gaping pussy...nice

50plusmilfs.com- Big tits, big ass, pierced, gaping pussy...nice

Description:
Big tits, big ass, pierced, gaping pussy...nice
I liked having my nipples pierced so much that I knew I was going to get my pussy done next, 57-year-old Michaela O_Brilliant said. I know piercings are somewhat common these days, but I got mine over 15 years ago. Not many people had them then and certainly not in Germany. I_ve always been ahead of the times in that sense. I also advocated for anal in the _80s, but my friends were all scared to try it. I was the first one of the bunch to love it, and eventually they followed my path. Good for them Good for Michaela And, by the way, she_s right when she says piercings are somewhat common these days, but it_s definitely not common for a 57-year-old woman who has children to have pierced nipples and six pieces of jewelry jingle-jangling from her pussy lips. Most of the men and women I have sex with seem to enjoy them, she said. They like the clinking noise they make when I have sex. She also said, For some reason, people always seem to remember me. For some reason? Maybe those huge, super-sized tits and her pierced pussy are the reason. Here, sexy Michaela is wearing a tight purple dress that hugs her voluptuous body. Her tits are pouring out of her overmatched bra. She_s wearing stockings. She_s all alone and playing with her fuck parts. She spits on her hand and lubes her pussy. She gets on all fours so we can see her open asshole and bejeweled cunt. For some reason, we think you_re going to remember these photos and the video for a long time.
Model:
Michaela O_Brilliant
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MichaelaOBrilliant_30540_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4031.75 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:18:54
Video : AVC, 29.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: