View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 09:39 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- How a hot 55-year-old mom gets off

50plusmilfs.com- How a hot 55-year-old mom gets off

Description:
How a hot 55-year-old mom gets off
In her return to 50PlusMILFs.com, 55-year-old divorcee and mom Constance Joy shows off her beautiful body, gets naked and uses her fingers and a toy to get off. The fingers go inside her pussy. The toy goes on her clit. It_s a good combination for this horny MILF. 50Plus MILFs: What are your fantasies? Constance: I_ve lived out most of my fantasies. Of course, having two men around all the time would be a great fantasy. Not just sexually but all the time. I_ve had more of my fantasies come true in the last year than I ever anticipated. 50Plus MILFs: Would you say you_ve always been sexual? Constance: Yes. It became more prevalent in my 40s, when I realized what I wanted and what makes me feel good and it was okay to enjoy it and ask for what you want whereas sometimes when you_re younger, you take what they have to give. 50Plus MILFs: What do you want? Constance: I want a good, hard fuck. I like being paid attention to. I don_t ever want to feel like they_re out of the room when they_re still with me. My favorite position is doggy style with my hair pulled. Just the back of the nape. Not too hard, not too soft, just in the right spot, and I also have a special spot right on the back of my neck. I actually have a tattoo next to the spot that_s almost like an external clitoris and just from the right touch and stimulation, I can actually cum without any penetration. 50Plus MILFs: What if a person just brushes past you and accidentally touches that spot? Constance: I just shiver. It has happened, like when I have my hair cut. I tell my gentleman friend or my female friend where it is, and if they can_t find it, we have a problem. 50Plus MILFs: As in, You can go home now. Constance: Laughs That_s the problem Next You can just hold me and kiss me and I_ll cum. It_s an awesome spot. It_s more of the kisses than just the touch. 50Plus MILFs: Lights on or lights off? Constance: On I like to see the cum on me when they cum on my belly. I just like it I like cum I like rubbing it on me and stuff. I_d rather have it on me than in me. I_ll tell him to cum on me.
Model:
Constance Joy
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : ConstanceJoy_36585_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2771.27 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:16:47
Video : AVC, 22.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: