View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 09:18 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- At home with Marilyn Masters

50plusmilfs.com- At home with Marilyn Masters

Description:
At home with Marilyn Masters
I_m a MILF, 50-year-old divorcee and mom Marilyn Masters said. I enjoy it. I guess I never thought of myself as a MILF, but apparently I_m quite the MILF. She is quite the MILF with her sexy body, big, fake tits, tight ass, blond hair and beautiful face. Marilyn debuted at 50PlusMILFs.com earlier this month, and this week she_s back for more: solo today, sucking and fucking Thursday. Marilyn used to compete in fitness competitions. She said, This is me out of shape. Can you imagine what in-shape Marilyn must look like? We_ll take either one. She also used to be an exotic dancer. Stripper, that is. She told us she_s getting more adventurous with age. I_ve had threesomes before and a foursome, she said. The threesomes were always with another girl and a guy. Never two boys. Finding two willing men is difficult. Most men are like, _I_ll do two girls but I won_t do it with two guys._ And I_m like, _If I_ll give you two girls, why won_t you give me two guys?_ It_s definitely on my bucket list. Marilyn should return so we can make her fantasy come true. In today_s scene, Marilyn is doing some housework. She_s wearing a short, tight dress and we get to watch her bending over, reaching and stretching. The views are very nice, especially when she bends over and shows us her ass. Then she realizes she_s not alone. What are you looking at? she says. Your ass, Marilyn. Don_t you want to watch your game? she asks. Not particularly. We_d rather watch you. She sits down, takes her tits out and plays with them. She gets naked, shows us her body, lies back, spreads her legs wide and plays with her pussy. We can_t think of any game that would be better than this. My pussy_s so wet, she says. So pink, too. I_m an artist, Marilyn said. I really enjoy creating beautiful things. Watching Marilyn is a beautiful thing.
Model:
Marilyn Masters
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MarilynMasters_36312_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2010.57 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:14:26
Video : AVC, 19.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: