View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 08:09 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Dani loves her toys

50plusmilfs.com- Dani loves her toys

Description:
Dani loves her toys
Today, big-titted, 50-year-old blonde Dani Dare talks dirty to get you off. And if that_s not enough, she buzzes her pussy with an old-fashioned vibrator and fucks her cunt with another toy. Dani is from Canada and lives in Tampa, Florida. She_s married. We asked her what makes her horny, and she said, When a group of our friends all dress in theme and all get naked together on the dance floor. And sometimes people ask to watch us have sex. Kissing sexy, hot girls makes me horny. And guys, too. 50PlusMILFs: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special, in and out of bed? Dani: I love to put on sexy outfits for him when we go out. I will tease a few people we see, do a little grinding on the dance floor and then come back and lay a big, wet kiss on him to let everyone know who I_m with. I plan sexy surprises for him. I plan our crazy vacations. I love to add some role play to sexy situations. I_m the dream wife 50PlusMILFs: If time were frozen for 24 hours, what would you do? Dani: I_d play naked volleyball at Hedonism or somewhere else that could handle our crazy friends. Party our asses off like we did New Year_s Eve 50PlusMILFs: What makes you laugh the hardest? Dani: Watching our friends do stupid stuff, especially when they have chicken legs I love shows like Disjointed and Tosh. 50PlusMILFs: What_s the best compliment you_ve ever received? Dani: I have competed in the Miss No Swimsuit contest a couple of times, and all the girls go in knowing that the biggest club attendees usually win first, second and third prize, but I won Best Breasts both times and won Miss Congeniality, which is voted on by all the contestants, so it meant the most to me. 50PlusMILFs: What_s a sure-fire way for a guy to get on your good side? Dani: Just be yourself. And I_m a sucker for romance. For me, it_s the small things that they do for me. Playing with my hair, holding my hand, kissing me for no reason at all. 50PlusMILFs: Sex on the first date? Dani: If they turn me on and ask my hubby very nicely, their chances are very good
Model:
Dani Dare
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : DaniDare_34230_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 814.73 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:02
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 110 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: