View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 05:29 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Latina MILF s dance lesson turns into a fuck lesson

50plusmilfs.com- Latina MILF_s dance lesson turns into a fuck lesson

Description:
Latina MILF_s dance lesson turns into a fuck lesson
Welcome to Juliett Russo_s dance studio, where she does the cha-cha with her students_ cocks. Today, the lucky student is 23-year-old Nade. He_s getting married, but he doesn_t know how to dance. Turns out, though, that he gets very little in the way of dance lessons from this hot, sexy, 54-year-old Latina. Nade never learns how to dance, but he does get a lesson in what to do on his wedding night. Although if we were in his shoes, we_d ditch the fiance and keep going for dance lessons. By the way, Juliett told us, I_m a teacher. I worked as a teacher in my home country. That would be Venezuela. These days, she lives in Miami. She_s divorced. She_s a mom. I usually let a man make the first move, said Juliett, who definitely makes the first move here. But after a certain time, I will make the first move, too. The last time she was here, Juliett had sex with a 26-year-old, so the guys are getting younger. We asked her if she_d ever had sex with a much-younger man before coming here, and she said, Yes, I have. He was a friend of a friend whom we hang out with. At the end of the night, we ended up in a hotel. He was the first young guy I had sex with. Milan was the second. Nade was the third. Noticing a trend?
Model:
Juliett Russo and Nade Nasty
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : JuliettRusso_36564_2160p.mp4
File Size : 5098.84 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:21:07
Video : AVC, 33.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 224 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: