View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 05:27 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Poolside playtime with Lena Lewis

50plusmilfs.com- Poolside playtime with Lena Lewis

Description:
Poolside playtime with Lena Lewis
I_m a one-woman show, said Lena Lewis, a 54-year-old, big-titted blonde who was born in Germany and lives in New York City. I like being watched. I_ve never been in a situation where somebody could watch me having sex until I came here. But I like to have sex, and if there_s the possibility that someone can see me doing it, that_s very exciting. The idea in this scene is that Lena is all by herself in her backyard. She_s wearing a bikini (which looks very good on her amazing body), and she_s putting on a show for her neighbor. He_s very young, she says. I know he loves older women. So Lena gets her tits out and licks her nipples. She pulls her bikini bottom aside and shows us her asshole (an asshole that has been fucked at 50PlusMILFs.com). Then she lies back and gets herself off. Lena has been an analyst, a personal assistant, a cabaret performer, a burlesque dancer and a bartender. She isn_t a swinger or a nudist. We found her when she put out an ad looking for modeling work. I love younger men, and I_m not even talking about the guys I had sex with in your studio, Lena said. I recently had sex with a 19-year-old. He was cute but inexperienced. He wanted to be guided, so I taught him how to please a woman and how to be pleased. I got to teach him a lot. He had amazing staying power. Lena told us what she does for her men to make them feel special. Out of bed, I_ll cook his favorite food and serve him breakfast in bed. Have a quickie when he comes home from work. Plan a romantic getaway. In bed, I_ll wear sexy lingerie, use sweets, like chocolates, when making love, give him a lot of oral foreplay and give him a lap dance. She_s a heckuva woman. Somehow, she_s never been married. The line forms around the pool, guys.
Model:
Lena Lewis
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : LenaLewis_34207_1080p.mp4
File Size : 913.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:58
Video : AVC, 7 801 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 184 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: