View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 04:42 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- How a sexy MILF starts her day

50plusmilfs.com- How a sexy MILF starts her day

Description:
How a sexy MILF starts her day
Today Vanessa Videl shows us how a super-sexy, super-horny 56-year-old starts her day when there_s no man in bed next to her. Yes, she gets off, but she also takes a shower and gets dressed, and there_s something very sensual, very intimate about this scene because we_re watching a woman_s private rituals. Funny: No man likes to sit around waiting for his woman to get dressed, but we_re perfectly happy watching a woman like Vanessa getting dressed. Then again, there aren_t many women like Vanessa. I was always very sexual, Vanessa told us. My first time, I tore up my brother_s friend. Once I started finding out about my sexuality, I wanted sex all the time. Vanessa is a California girl. The Rams, Dodgers and Lakers are my teams, she said. She_s 5_11 with long, shapely legs that some might say are her best feature if she didn_t have so many other best features. Hobbies: Horseback riding, hiking in wonderful places, enjoying the beach on a sunny day or taking a swim or a nice walk. Panties: Thongs. What she wants to do that she hasn_t done: Travel more. I have not been to Hawaii, the Caribbean, Dubai, Singapore or the Egyptian pyramids. There are so many places to go. How a man attracts her attention: Be a gentleman. Well, we can try.
Model:
Vanessa Videl
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : VanessaVidel_35879_2160p.mp4
File Size : 5381.9 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:21:25
Video : AVC, 35.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: