View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 03:04 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Raven takes flight

50plusmilfs.com- Raven takes flight

Description:
Raven takes flight
People who know me would be shocked to see me here, said 57-year-old wife and mom Raven Flight. Growing up, I was always a tomboy. I was never popular in high school or even in college. I would love for the boys I knew in high school to see me now Maybe they will Here, Raven, who_s from Colorado, is very horny from the get-go. She_s wondering if she_s going to have a big cock to fuck tonight, but just in case she doesn_t--or maybe to warm up that pussy--she_s going to take matters into her own hands and fingers. Do you want this pussy? she asks us. It_s a hairy pussy that she rubs and fingers hard. She enjoys playing with her big tits, too. Later, Raven gets on all fours, spreads her asshole, makes it gape then sticks a few fingers inside. Are you ready to fuck that ass? she says. It needs to be opened up and stretched out. Can you imagine how tight it would feel around your cock. Yeah, we can imagine, Raven. Raven is 5_2 and weighs 123 pounds. She trained and showed horses for 35 years. She enjoys hiking, photography, painting, horseback riding, dancing, concerts, traveling, movies and meeting new people. We wonder if she fucks all of the new people she meets. It_s possible. She is a swinger, after all. And guess who else, besides you, is going to get off while watching Raven_s video? I am she said.
Model:
Raven Flight
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : RavenFlight_29742_1080p.mp4
File Size : 875.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:36
Video : AVC, 6 767 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: