View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 12:33 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Constance breaks his mature woman cherry

50plusmilfs.com- Constance breaks his mature woman cherry

Description:
Constance breaks his mature woman cherry
My friends are all making fun of me, a guy says to 55-year-old Constance Joy at the start of this scene. What is it they_re making fun of you about? Constance asks. I_m into older women, he says. I don_t think it_s so big of a deal. That gets Constance_s attention. After all, she_s definitely an older woman to this guy. He_s been with a 21-year-old but never with a 55-year-old MILF like Constance. But that_s about to change. Constance is about to take matters into her own hands and this dude_s cock in her mouth and pussy. I worked for a school system in Michigan, said Constance, who_s a divorcee and a mom. I was in property management. I was a foster mother. I was a caregiver to my parents, so for a lot of my life, I was caring for others, and now it_s time for me to take care of me. Well, yeah, but here, she_s taking care of this lucky dude, too. We asked Constance if her daughter knows she_s here, doing this. She knows I_m in Florida. She does not know I_m here with you. I_m very honest with her except in this one aspect. I don_t think my sexual preferences are any concern of my child_s. If she did find out, I don_t think she_d disown me. I do think she_d be a little shocked, but she_d understand. She knows that I date a lot. SPOILER ALERT THERE IS NO DATING GOING ON IN THIS SCENE
Model:
Constance Joy and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : ConstanceJoy_36584_2160p.mp4
File Size : 3548.9 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:17:01
Video : AVC, 28.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 222 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: