View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 08:21 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Shower fun with Ruby O Connor

50plusmilfs.com- Shower fun with Ruby O_Connor

Description:
Shower fun with Ruby O_Connor
Much too much time has passed since we last saw Ruby O_Connor. It would have been even longer had we not found this photo set and video buried in our archive. Hey, it_s a big archive and sometimes shit happens. This is a solo scene in which Ruby, a 56-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from Arizona, starts off in sexy lingerie and knee-high boots. What do you think about this outfit? Ruby asks us in the video. It_s hot and kind of fetishy. It just turns me on wearing it. Eventually, Ruby takes a shower, getting her hot body all nice and wet, then gets off. 50PlusMILFs: You_re a swinger. You must have some stories. Can you share one with us? Ruby: Sure. I_ve had a couple of threesomes, and the guy I had the threesome with moved away, so he said, You and your husband need to join a swingers website, and we did, and it was funny because the very first night that we joined the website was a meet-and-greet and hotel takeover, so that was my introduction to the swinger lifestyle, and what was funny about that was I found out what a Sybian is. 50PlusMILFs: For the readers who might not know, tell us what a Sybian is. Ruby: A Sybian is like riding a bull, but you have a cock on it that_s remote-controlled. That was quite an experience I didn_t wade in. I went in the deep end A girl just led me over to it, and I started riding and was very turned on. I didn_t notice at first that everybody was watching, but it was an exciting adventure. 50PlusMILFs: And then you had a threesome the same night. Ruby: Yes, with my husband and another guy. 50PlusMILFs: Are you into ladies? Ruby: I have had a little bit of contact with other women, but I like hard cock. I went to a house party and they had a sex swing hanging from a ceiling, so I experienced that with a little prompting from another woman. She ate my pussy while I was on the swing, and that was good, but that_s about my contact with other women so far. 50PlusMILFs: Have you ever been with more than two men at once? Ruby: One time. It was just two guys, and my husband was filming. That turns him on a lot We have a lot of good sex videos, and we watch them together. He gets really hard and I get really wet and we end the night really fucking wild. 50PlusMILFs: Well, Ruby, you came to the right place. Ruby: I did
Model:
Ruby O_Connor
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : RubyOConnor_34526_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1065.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:20
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: