View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 06:25 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Here s to you, Mrs. Robinson

50plusmilfs.com- Here_s to you, Mrs. Robinson

Description:
Here_s to you, Mrs. Robinson
I love this new lingerie set, 50-year-old Ginger Robinson, aka Mrs. Robinson, says at the start of this scene. It makes me feel so pretty and so sexy. I love the way it sits on my nipples. It makes me feel so horny, too. And my pussy_s wet, too. We_re going to find out how wet. My nipples are so hard, she says as she runs her fingers over them. We can tell. Before long, Mrs. Robinson takes out one of her favorite dildos, shows us her flexibility (getting her legs very far back) and fucks her pussy with the toy. She gets on all fours to fuck herself, too, and all along, we get nice views of her pussy and tight little asshole. I look like an average woman when I_m not filming, she said, although we know that_s not true. We_ve seen her driver_s license photo, and she_s well above average. Black leggings, T-shirts, hoodies and a baseball hat are my daily go-tos. Oh, she means the way she dresses. Well, again, we doubt she looks average no matter what she wears. Ginger is divorced. She_s a mom. I_ve been told I am a MILF and a cougar even though I don_t only like men who are younger than me, she said. But she does like men who are younger than her. She is, after all, Mrs. Robinson, and Mrs. Robinson is the character played by Anne Bancroft, who seduced and fucked her best friend_s son in the 1967 movie The Graduate. Ginger and a lucky guy are going to have some fun with that movie later this week, so stay tuned.
Model:
Mrs. Robinson
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MrsRobinson_36762_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2855.74 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:44
Video : AVC, 31.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: