View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 06:35 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Even her dildos are black

50plusmilfs.com- Even her dildos are black

Description:
Even her dildos are black
DayLynn Thomas, a 50-year-old blonde with a very unique married life, shows off her hot body and pierced pussy at poolside then fucks herself with a big, black toy. Could the neighbors see her? No reason they couldn_t, and DayLynn wouldn_t have minded if they were watching. In fact, she would have preferred it. 50Plus MILFs: You once told us that you_ve been married for 30 years and now you have a black bull master. DayLynn: Right. My husband and I have been swingers from the first two weeks of being married, and we had been for a little over 20 years, and then we lived on a small island, and I might have gotten a bit of a reputation as the naughty girl of the island, or as my master would say, the slut of the island. So I was having sex with other men but with my husband_s permission. I got a little bit of a reputation, and we dropped out of the swinging community for six years. There were wives and girlfriends who were no longer accepting of me. It was causing trouble, so I got out of the community for a while, then I mentioned to my husband that I wanted to get back into it, so he contacted the man who is now my master. I didn_t ask him to. He just started looking for something I might like. So now I have a full-time bull master, and sometimes he makes the decisions in my married life as well as our lives totally. 50Plus MILFs: Whose idea was it for you to come here, your husband_s or your Bull Master_s? DayLynn: My Bull Master_s, of course. He had brought up The SCORE Group in general and asked if it was something I_d be interested in doing. And I thought, If I_ve never done it and my job is to serve and please Master and I enjoy seeking things out that I_ve never done, why wouldn_t I take the opportunity to find out? And I like it.
Model:
Daylynn Thomas
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : DayLynnThomas_34279_1080p.mp4
File Size : 866.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:29
Video : AVC, 6 731 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: