View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 05:17 PM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Ass-fucked by her step-son

50plusmilfs.com- Ass-fucked by her step-son

Description:
Ass-fucked by her step-son
Sherry Stunns, 51, is sunbathing by her pool, wearing a bikini that her big tits are popping out of, when she hears someone coming. She adjusts her top and sees that it_s only her step-son. Oh, hi, Nicky, Sherry says. How was school today? It was a great day, he says. Where_s Dad? He_s out? He_ll be out for a little while. He_s doing his thing. Nicky says he_s going to go do some homework, but first, Sherry has a favor to ask him. I can_t reach my back and I don_t want to get burned, she says. I_m not sure this is something I should be doing, he says. C_mon, she insists. I_m your new step-mom. So he relents. He rubs oil into her back and massages her shoulders. But then she asks him to put oil on her tits. She actually uses the word tits. Not breasts. Not chest. Tits. What? he says, understandably surprised. After all, it_s not every day that your busty step-mom asks you to rub oil into her tits. They_re only tits, she says. Only tits? Those are some big only tits. He_s hesitant, so she takes his hand into her own hand and has him rub oil into her chest. Is this something a step-son should be doing to his step-mom? It is if the step-mom is a hottie like Sherry. Well, you know what this leads to. Sherry takes out his cock and starts sucking it. Heck, it_s already hard so why shouldn_t she? Well, because she_s his step-mom? Is that a good enough reason? Apparently not. Sherry takes him inside, where she sucks him some more and lets him fuck not only her pussy but her ass, too. And that_s the story of this episode of 50Plus MILFs All In The Family.
Model:
Sherry Stunns and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : SherryStunns_36200_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4745.22 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:24:35
Video : AVC, 26.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: