View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 11:29 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Fuck the neighbors

50plusmilfs.com- Fuck the neighbors

Description:
Fuck the neighbors
I have sex daily, sometimes two or three times a day, said Sandy Pierce, a 59-year-old divorcee, MILF and GILF from Palm Beach, Florida who_s fucking on-camera for the first time. I love 69. I_m very oral. I love to ride on top, but all other positions are great, too. In this video, Sandy is sunbathing nude next to her backyard pool when a security guard--a very young security guard--shows up and tells her that the neighbors are complaining. Apparently, some fuddy-duds don_t like that Sandy is out there with her tits, ass and pussy exposed. It doesn_t seem to matter that she_s in a fenced-in yard and it_s her private property. But Sandy takes the situation into her own hands. She seduces the 26-year-old security guard and sucks his cock right there in the open. Way to give the neighbors a show, Sandy Then she takes him inside and fucks him. As first-time on-camera fucks go, this is a great one. We asked Sandy to tell us about her wildest sexual encounter, and she said, Maybe on a ski gondola headed up a ski slope. We had to take off our skis and ski boots. We_re sure it was worth it. And I always give head on the 7 Mile Bridge, she said. That_s on the Overseas Highway on the way to Key West, Florida. You might have seen it in the Arnold Scwarzenegger movie True Lies. He did not get a blow job on the 7 Mile Bridge, but that_s because his film wife was Jamie Lee Curtis. He should_ve been with Sandy.
Model:
Sandy Pierce and Oliver Flynn
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : SandyPierce_35717_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2207.43 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:27:52
Video : AVC, 10.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 207 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: