View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 10:43 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Getting to know Amanda Ryder

50plusmilfs.com- Getting to know Amanda Ryder

Description:
Getting to know Amanda Ryder
It_s time to get to know Amanda Ryder, a 55-year-old wife and mom from San Francisco. Later this week, Amanda is going to suck and fuck a 24-year-old_s cock. Today, we have an interview followed by a hot solo scene in which Amanda shows off her big tits and pretty pussy and fills her asshole with a butt plug. Amanda is a very interesting woman. A very sexual woman. For example, she watches sports but only so she can see the athletes in their tight uniforms. Her favorite TV show is Gilligan_s Island because I would do Ginger and Mary Ann together or separately. Her favorite Hollywood star is Denzel Washington because he is one fucking sexy man She enjoys hiking and sewing. But... I also enjoy my naughty hobbies, which are blow jobs and getting my pussy stretched. When I_m not working, I_m practicing and experimenting on improving my deep-throating skills, positioning and trying to be the biggest prick tease ever. Basically, most of Amanda_s life revolves around sex. I always dress sexy either at home or when I leave the house, she said. I wear provocative clothes and have large breasts that I love to tease with. In today_s video, Amanda is wearing a tight dress that shows off her big tits, stockings and a garter belt. Underneath, a corset. The woman aims to please. Her aim is dead-on.
Model:
Amanda Ryder
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : AmandaRyder_35635_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1036.58 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:51
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: