View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 09:46 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- The Mature You d Like To Fuck In The Ass

50plusmilfs.com- The Mature You_d Like To Fuck In The Ass

Description:
The Mature You_d Like To Fuck In The Ass
My butt? It_s damn awesome, said Sindee Dix, a 52-year-old wife from Florida who_s back to get that awesome ass filled with a big, hard cock. Sindee was so looking forward to this scene that she wore a special accessory to our studio. I brought my own butt-plug, she said. It_s got jewels on it. I love to wear it out. The funny thing is, Sindee didn_t like anal when she first tried it. She said her previous man didn_t have a clue about what to do to my ass. I didn_t even bother to try anal again until my current husband. And now? It_s wonderful Then she offered some advice. If you_re patient with ass and good to pussy, the world opens up. If you think you can just dive in there, that_s not happening. My first guy didn_t know you romance the pussy to get to the ass. But put a vibrator on my clit and wham My husband and I, we did it inch by inch. The more we did it, the more we liked it. I love it in missionary It_s awesome And this time? I had a blast Her stud has a blast, too...all over Sindee_s pretty face. I_m not a MILF, she said. I don_t have any kids. I_m the Mature You_d Like To Fuck. This time, in the ass.
Model:
Sindee Dix and Levi Cash
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : SindeeDix_29052_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1277.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:02
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 99.7 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: