View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 09:20 AM

Default 50plusmilfs.com- Angie teaches anal sex to daughter s boyfriend

50plusmilfs.com- Angie teaches anal sex to daughter_s boyfriend

Description:
Angie teaches anal sex to daughter_s boyfriend
Johnny, who_s 23 years old, walks into his girlfriend_s house and hears moaning. He_s concerned. He has no idea what_s going on. Is somebody in distress? He investigates, and what does he find? Angie Noir, his girlfriend_s 53-year-old mom, on all fours in her bedroom, fucking her ass with a ribbed butt plug. She_s really getting into it, and he can_t believe what he_s seeing. But then she sees him. Trouble? Not exactly. I_m sorry, Miss Angie. I didn_t see anything, he stammers. Yeah. Didn_t see anything. Just Miss Angie slamming her asshole with a toy. Come here, Johnny, she says. It_s okay. He sits on the bed, afraid to get too near to her. She asks him, Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass? Johnny can barely get the words out of his mouth: I_ve never done that. I don_t think I even know how to. It_s so much more fun, Angie says. You have to try it. I might try it on my girlfriend, he says. Of course, his girlfriend is Angie_s daughter. But she says, I think you should try it first with someone who knows what she_s doing. That would be her. I think you need someone who_s an expert first, and then you can fuck my daughter in the ass. Whoa So, what we_re about to see is a woman teaching her daughter_s boyfriend about anal sex. You don_t see that every day. But first, Angie gags on his cock. Did she realize her daughter_s boyfriend had such a big dick? Probably. Then she loudly sucks his balls. He eats her pussy while re-priming her asshole with a toy. He fucks her pussy. Angie invites his dick deep into her ass, and he fucks it hard while she has one analgasm after another. Finally, with Johnny_s balls about to explode, she begs, I want to feel your big fuckin_ load all over my boobs. We bet Angie_s daughter doesn_t talk that way.
Model:
Angie Noir and Johnny The Kid
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : AngieNoir_35744_2160p.mp4
File Size : 5120.49 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:28:48
Video : AVC, 24.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 215 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: