View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 01:43 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley- The Joys of Young Stuff

Xlgirls.com- Diana Eisley- The Joys of Young Stuff

Description:
Peter Fitzwell is watching television in the bedroom when his much younger big-busted girlfriend Diana Eisley walks in wearing only panties. Lucky guy So much for watching TV. Diana is carrying three bras and she wants his assistance in trying them on. That lasts about three minutes before he gets a lip-lock on Diana_s perky, youthful nipples. Diana eagerly takes his jeans off so she can make her cheeks bulge sucking his dick. She_s said a big cock makes her horny and here_s the proof. I like big dicks and I cannot lie, Diana once sang in an interview. The meat makes a lot of difference. The motion obviously also can make a difference because the guy who can fuck well is great, but I do like the thought of, I just took this giant dick in my pussy. Hot She gives him a hot blow job and offers his cock a parking spot between her big, delicious tits. With this beautiful young stuff naked in bed ready to fuck, Peter follows the Ladies First tradition and lets her mount him and ride in her first pole position. Thirty years older than Diana, he gives her bushy pussy a power pounding. When Diana is really feeling it and approaching explosion, her mouth makes an O and her tongue protrudes. She_ll suck on her finger and make sex sounds. That_s exactly what Diana does. She leaps up, kneels and offers her gorgeous tits for his cum as he reaches the point of detonation and nuts all over her.
Model:
Diana Eisley and Peter Fitzwell
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DianaEisley_38381_360p.mp4
File Size : 236.86 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:28:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile VideoianaEisley_38381_360p.mp4