View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 04:28 AM

Default Xlgirls.com- The Bod In The Mirror

Xlgirls.com- The Bod In The Mirror

Description:
SCORE Girl Sheridan Love recommended Charlotte Angel. They met at an adult expo. Charlotte turned out to be a natural at both nude posing and hardcore scenes. She_s got the bod, the face, the sex drive and the personality. Charlotte checks herself out in a large mirror and likes what she sees. So do we. XL Girls: You_ve got a regular job. Charlotte: I_ve been in security a long time so that_s been my main source of income. XL Girls: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Charlotte: I_m not one for overly mushy, romantic dates. Usually it_s nice sometimes but not all the time. I_m perfectly okay with sitting home and watching a movie with some snacks or getting dinner and going for a walk. XL Girls: Would the people who know you be surprised to see you here? Charlotte: Some might be but I think that most of the people I know wouldn_t be too shocked. I was always a little wild, even in school. I liked to party and have fun and I was never shy about sex so something like this wouldn_t be a huge shock.
Model:
Charlotte Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CharlotteAngel_32565_1080p.mp4
File Size : 724.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:CharlotteAngel_32565_1080p.mp4