Old 01-19-2020, 10:36 AM

Default Daddy decided to use me again hehe - - scatshop

Daddy decided to use me again hehe - - scatshop

Daddy decided to use me as his little toilet slave more!!! I got peed and pooped on, and then I smeared it all over my lovely little self!!! Hehe omg He was so rough with me and I had so much fun being used!!! Hope you like it as much as Daddy & I did!!!
Models:

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 10:38 AM

Default Birthday Cake Shit Smear 2019 - - scatshop

Birthday Cake Shit Smear 2019 - - scatshop

It’s that time of year again! My birthday! This year I’m celebrating with a nice red velvet cake! But I think this cake is missing a little something…
A nice big pile of shit!
Watch me blow out my candles and then push out a nice big smelly load of poop! I love how sexy my shit looks as it slides out of my big, juicy ass! I’m adding a very special topping to this cake!
Now it’s time to get dirty! I position my ass right over my shit topped birthday cake and then sit down on my cake! My shit and cake get smeared all over my big ass! I smear my cake all over the rest of my body, all over my big boobs, and my face too! Oh love smearing my poop and cake!
I’m so horny now! It’s time to have a birthday orgasm! Listen to me talk dirty to you as I fuck myself while smeared in cake and shit! I fuck myself until I cum! What a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 10:50 AM

Default Yes, Sir: Your Submissive Scat Slave - - scatshop

Yes, Sir: Your Submissive Scat Slave - - scatshop

Please Sir, may I eat your shit? I saw you push that delicious load of poop out of your ass. I love being your toilet slave. I love being your submissive shit girl. I crave your poop. I need to eat it, taste, it feel it. I live for your poop, Sir! Please let me eat it!
Oh thank you so much, Sir! Thank you for allowing me to eat and lick your shit! Mmm! It tastes amazing! I love being your good girl, your submissive toilet girl!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 931 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 10:55 AM

Default shitting into leggings/tights - - scatshop

shitting into leggings/tights - - scatshop

so im putting your dirty laundry away for you and i desperately need to poop. i cant hold it in no longer and take a huge wet shit into my leggings which then makes me so horny, i start to finger my ass in the smelly shit i have just laid everywhere. I then get so horny i smear shit all over me and play with my pussy until i cum so hard
Models:

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 480 x 800
Format: AVI
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 10:57 AM

Default My favorite jeans with piss and shit - - scatshop

My favorite jeans with piss and shit - - scatshop

I really like to shit in jeans and panties , but this time I filled the shit to your favorite jeans . I lay on the couch and I wanted sex , Yes I love your hot members , I want to you fucked me in all holes, forced to eat shit to shit on you and smear shit on my body . I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand inside and started to caress her cunt . Yes I really like to do , I present to you as you fuck me in my mouth a member . Playing with my pussy a little , I turned and took off jeans , showed you my clean ass . Then again, I wore jeans on the ass and began to load the jeans with shit and urine, Yes that is what I love , after I filled jeans shit I took them off and showed you my ass and jeans in the inside , they were all shit and urine . I wore them again and started to RUB the ass on the covers to the good shit smeared ass and jeans . Yes, that’s what you need , I again removed my jeans and show you my ass and jeans covered in shit . I take off my jeans and throw them on the bed and she walk the room and lay down on the bed . Yes, my jeans and my ass all in the shit .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:05 AM

Default Carolina the slave for three - - scatshop

Carolina the slave for three - - scatshop

Hello, our dear fans. In this video, we will show you Caroline, as our slave. Yana, Alice and Olga decided that today we are using Caroline to the fullest. We put a thin chain on Caroline, and so we ruled it. First, we forced Caroline to kneel down and lick ass all of us. Then Olga nasrala Karolina in the mouth, she swallowed them, and Alice rubber phalos pushed shit deeper into the throat of Caroline. Next, we fucked Karolina in her pussy and at that time Alice nasrala back. Olga and I smeared shit on her ass. Then we continued to fuck our slave in the ass with a phalos, and Alice wore rubber boots. Yana shit on these boots and we made Karolina eat shit out of boots, Olga continued to fuck her in the ass. Then we played a little more with slave Caroline, we spat on her, forced her to lick Yana’s pussy, then we led her around the room on a leash, we kicked her and showed her place.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:09 AM

Default Squirt and Pee In Leggings - - scatshop

Squirt and Pee In Leggings - - scatshop

Watch me use my hitachi wand and squirt hard in my leggings soaking them i then pour oil all over myself before squirting and then peeing lots more.
I then ask my friend Adam to cum all in my mouth
Models:

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:10 AM

Default Sugar Hill’s “Come Get Close”! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s “Come Get Close”! - - scatshop

You been wanting Sugar Hill to put that big ole Monster booty in your face – Well Here’s your chance!! Sugar Hill is back with four great new up close and personal clips as she spreads that huge ass nice and wide before unleashing the FUNK!! She begins with a gassy pee, before pushing out logs and explosive sharts in the next three scenes! One booty burst even got on her cameraphone!! She need somebody to come and lick it off!! Four Great New Clips for you to get familiar with Ms Hill Again!!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:22 AM

Default Shit in white panties and masturbation - - scatshop

Shit in white panties and masturbation - - scatshop

Today beautiful shit in white panties, then smear shit all over the body, put it in your mouth and chew shit. Yes, yes, I like it so much, and I always have an orgasm.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:23 AM

Default Slave girl is humiliated in many ways - - scatshop

Slave girl is humiliated in many ways - - scatshop

Slave girl is back again. She accept any kind of humiliation and soon she will record toilet slavery actions. She love to be full of cumm on her mouth, face, body and she love to be humiliated by her masters. She is a nasty toilet, a pig slut, a cum whore you never forget. And soon a cum piss drinking whore !
Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:28 AM

Default Jerk To My Farts - - scatshop

Jerk To My Farts - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
LOUD FARTING// DIRTY TALK // JOI
I know how bad you want me to strip so you can stroke to my farts. My juicy, loud farts. You love how petite I am yet I fart so loud and so amazing. You love it even more when I am wearing absolutely nothing. I strip down and blast fart after fart. Spreading my asshole for you and talking real dirty. My farts are SO big and bubbly and they are going to make you cum so hard. You are going to shoot the biggest load slowly edging to fart after fart. I am going to rip fart after fart while giving you sexy gassy jerk off instructions until I make you bust a huge load for me. For my farts.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:29 AM

Default Crapping Cowgirl! - - scatshop

Crapping Cowgirl! - - scatshop

Yeehaw! I’m your dirty cowgirl and I need to crap! I’ve got a stinky load of poop in my ass that I need to push out! Will you help me? Do you want to ride your cowgirl! Ride me until I poop all over the place? Come on! Help me poop by mounting me and fucking me in my poophole! Shove your cock deep inside of me and fuck the shit out of me! The best way to help me poop is by fucking my filthy cowgirl ass! Ride your cowgirl as I talk dirty to you and tell you to fuck me until I poop! Oh yes! It’s time to crap! It’s time to push that smelly load of shit out of my sexy cowgirl ass!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:32 AM

Default Extreme Public Shit Face! - - scatshop

Extreme Public Shit Face! - - scatshop

I’m on the side of the road with a fresh pile of my shit! There are cars driving by and people looking at me! I don’t care! I love my poop! I get such a high from playing with my shit in public!
Watch me smear my shit all over my face and lips! I taste some of my shit just as a car drives by! My pussy is dripping wet! I’m so turned on! I hope I don’t get caught but the idea of someone seeing me being a nasty shit girl makes my cunt drip with wetness!
It’s time to step it up a notch! I’m pulled over on the side of the busiest road in my town! There are cars whipping by me! So many cars full of people! I know so many people in this town! What if someone I know saw me! I can not believe I’m out here on the side of a busy road with shit smeared all over my face and lips!
It’s so hot and naughty!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:33 AM

Default Olga and Yana shit in each other’s mouths - - scatshop

Olga and Yana shit in each other’s mouths - - scatshop

In this video participate : Yana and Olga . Girls Yana and Olga love to use each other’s mouths as their own toilet . Yana and Olga sitting on the couch completely naked they don’t need clothes in this video . First the girls kiss , and then Ian lay down on his back and Olga sits down at her from the top and Jan with her tongue caresses the ass of his girlfriend Olga . Yana loves to caress the girls ‘ anus with her tongue, Olga asks Yana to open her mouth and Yana opens her mouth , and Olga shits directly into Yana’s mouth , Yana’s mouth is full of shit , but Yana still continues to caress her friend’s ass with her tongue . Girls change places and now Olga lies on her back and Yana climbed on top of her and Olga caresses Yana’s ass with her tongue , Yana asks Olga to open her mouth , and Olga opens her mouth Yana first pisses Olga in her mouth and then shits , girls love to use each other’s mouths as their own toilet . Olga has a mouthful of shit , but Olga continues to caress Yana’s ass with her tongue . At the end of the video girls kiss and they have full mouths of shit .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:33 AM

Default Dirty games of Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Dirty games of Yana and Olga - - scatshop

In this video clip, Yana and Olga shit to each other on the face , and then smear shit kicks all over the body . At first Yana was lying on the bed and Olga, shit on the face and mouth of Yana . Yana likes to play these games , Olga began foot to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Breasts belly pussy face they were covered in shit . Yana Olga reversed , now Yana shit on Olga . It is superb to see from the ass Yana and Olga turns out shit and pussy fuck piss . Releasing a load of crap on the body of Olga Yana, too, begins to smear his foot on the body of Olga crap . Yana, Olga and all the shit but they got a lot of pleasure from what they do .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:48 AM

Default Dirty Diaper Poophole Talking - - scatshop

Dirty Diaper Poophole Talking - - scatshop

Guess what’s under my diaper? Guess what my diaper is covering up? My filthy, dirty poophole! The dirty hole that my poop comes out of! I’m a dirty girl! I love talking about my poophole and playing with my stinkhole! I even want to be fucked in my filthy hole where my poo comes out of! Would you do that? Would to pull my dirty diaper off of me and shove your cock and fingers and tongue in the hole I poop from? My dirty poo chute? My poop will get all over and we’ll make a huge mess! But I love being a messy girl! And I love talking dirty to you and telling all these nasty things while wearing my dirty, poopy diaper! Come on! Take my poopy diaper off and fuck me in the hole I poop out of! Look at how messy my butt is! I’m smeared with my poop! Fuck me so good in my stinky hole until we both cum so hard and get my poop smeared all over us!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:50 AM

Default Pooping My Diaper While Hiking - - scatshop

Pooping My Diaper While Hiking - - scatshop

I love hiking! I love the fresh air and the peaceful feeling of being out in nature! I always wear a diaper when I go hiking. I never know when I’ll need to go potty! Wearing a diaper makes me feel safe and protected! And I never have to worry about accidents! Also, wearing a diaper makes me feel really sexy! It feels so good to have a nice, thick, wet diaper on!
I’ve been hiking for quite a while now and I really need to go potty! I’m going to have to fill my diaper! I start to grunt and push right there on the trail! Anyone could come around the corner and see me! I can’t stop now! I keep pushing until I fill my diaper up with a big stinky mess! Oh gross! I am so stinky! Look at the filth in my diaper! You can see all that stinky poop in there! Yuck!
I’m so far away from my car! I’ve got such a long way to waddle with a diaper full of a big stinky mess! This is going to be a long, smelly walk home!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:50 AM

Default Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store! - - scatshop

Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store! - - scatshop

I’m in a public store! I have to poo really bad but I’m wearing a diaper! I don’t need to go to the bathroom to poop! I can shit my pants right here in the isle because I’m wearing a nice thick diaper!
I show off my diaper and flash you while I’m in the dog food isle! Anyone could walk by and see me! In fact someone does walk by! I wonder if they saw me flashing you my diaper!
It’s time to poop! I squat down a little and push my ass out! I push and push and grunt! But just then a family walks into the isle where I’m at! I have to stop pooping right away! I hope they don’t smell me!
Finally they leave! Now I can finish pooping! The shit just pours out of my ass! I had to go really bad! I walk around the store a little so I can enjoy the shit in my diaper! I can feel it working it’s way up my ass crack! It feels so good! The squish of my shit and the stench turns me on so much!
It’s time to get my diaper changed! I go into the store bathroom and take off all of my clothes. I talk dirty and slowly strip out of my diaper. Oh man! I destroyed this diaper! My shit is smeared all over my ass! It’s going to take quite a bit of work to clean my ass up! I start wiping my ass clean with some sweet smelling baby wipes. It takes quite a bit of work but finally I get my ass clean! Now I can put on a fresh new diaper! I lay down on the nasty bathroom floor and diaper myself.
What should I do with my dirty diaper!? I can’t take it with me! But this trash can is so public! Anyone who comes into the bathroom will see it and smell it! I have no other option. I take my dirty, poo filled diaper and leave it in the trash.
Enjoy!
I’ve filmed this adventure with my regular camera and My GoPro so you get two great views!
Scat 275 – Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:58 AM

Default SugarHill’s Week Of Shits (6scenes) - - scatshop

SugarHill’s Week Of Shits (6scenes) - - scatshop

In this clip you will witness Sugar Hill taking some beautiful size dumps throughout her home. The 1st scene is amazing when she accidentally squirts some shits on her camera man. A must buy for the Sugar Hill fans
Models:

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:07 PM

Default Jeans jeans and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Jeans jeans and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Love to shit and piss in my favorite jeans . In this video clip I and Olga first defile in jeans taking different poses , taking off and putting on jeans showing you her pretty hole and ass clean . But this for us is very small , we shit on stage and piss in my favorite jeans . First I shit and then Olga . At that moment I shit and piss in my favorite jeans Olga sniffs and then takes my jeans off me and shows you my ass which is covered in shit . Olga again sniffing my shit , and puts my dirty shit ass jeans . Then we switch places , and now Olga shitting and pissing in jeans and I sniff , then I take off with the priests of Olga jeans and show you dirty shit jeans , Olga, and her dirty big ass . I’m enjoying from what I see , I put the ass Olga jeans and we begin to walk around the room in jeans which a lot of shit . Walking around the room , we both remove the jeans and show you their dirty shit from the ass and jeans . We wear jeans again and show you jeans . We remind you that you can make a custom request video , and we will be happy to write for you hot video with our participation . All your dirtiest fantasies, we are ready to realize , do not hesitate to write your scripts for filming video clips . We welcome your suggestions . And we remind you that daily filling hot video new products in our shop . Don’t forget to check out our store for the presence of live innovations .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos