Old 05-20-2019, 05:29 PM

Wearing my white tight leggings with cute bra on. Im your naughty girl as always. I was holding my poo I dont know how long and its time to destroy something. For example this white pants on? Is it sounds good? May I make it so dirty for you or just a little bit? Well my decision is get filthy for you. BUT hope to this idea you grab your dick and stroke it for me. Hm.. almost forgotten the butt plug in my ass. Fave long one. Play a bit till get shitty and I taste my poo and lick a bit. I encourage you to jerk your nice and hard to my asshole. My decision was gets dirty so I help for myself giving enema this time. I wanna see its soak in dirty shit and ass juice. Fill my ass well, then backward standing release the first round of enema session and fill this white pants with disgusting shit and enema. Crackle noises leaving my asshole. Those noises which is make your dick harder time to time. Go ahead show off dirty ass then repeat enema in my already dirty pants. Noises are nasty again. The poo stinky and disgusting as well. Hm ? In the second round shitty water head out of ass more loudly. I talk sexy to you and giving some jerk off encouragement. Come up the last enema round when you have to cum. You know which moment would be the greatest to cum all over on my ass when I release more shit and enema into my pants. I hold it and give you countdown from 10 to 1. Are you ready? At the end show off my nasty white pants how to turned brown ? Have fun.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 05:32 PM

This is an exciting adventure into the wonderful view of her pussy and ass, as a lot of poop rains downs onto that hard shaft. She has a bit of fun first and gets her clit up against that dick to cum, I think her orgasm was ruined midway because she stomps the ground and begins to take a dump on her master. Once the warm poop gets used for lubricant it becomes a sexy ending. She feels much better after getting to blow her ass load all over his stomach and cock. She was desperate to go. Messy scat show. Wide screen. New clip
Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 10:16 PM

I had gone out and had some fun playing pool at the pool hall. I had really enjoyed myself, maybe a bit too much LOL! When it was time to go, I walked outside and started my truck. Then I realized that I had to pee! There is this little outdoor bar on the property, that is only open in the summer time. It was closed at the time, so I figured I could walk over there and relieve myself. We start walking through all this sand that they have on the ground of this little outdoor bar. It was closed, but anyone could have walked out, and saw me LOL! Dat liquid courage! I start to try to take my belt off and accidently drop you into the sand LOL! I pick you up quickly, then start to piss all over the ground! Right at the end I almost fall over LOL! That would have been quite a mess! I had the camera flash on, so you can see all of the last bits of pee falling from my hairy pussy, and my pussy was leaking cream. Then I worry about someone seeing me and getting arrested LOL! I had serious trouble getting my belt back on LOL! Then I show you the pile of pee in the dirt, but it seems that the dirt does a good job at absorbing liquids LOL! I show you around the place for a few seconds, telling you the fun things I have done, and then we rush back to the truck, so no one knows what I just did in that public place at 3AM! Oh and of course a boobie flash before I hop in the truck and head out!
Models: CandieCane

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 10:56 PM

Jeans, chocolate and your horny dick in my hands.. what could be better^^
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 13 min 53 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 11:33 PM

Sexy schoolgirl tease you over 14min. Had so much water so you can imagine how much I need to pee. You know I just realized you always looking at me, observing without asking me. Why do you do that? Do you think iM sexy and looks so naughty? Tell me because I want to get answer. Or you just wanna spy on my when I dont see you? Well here is your chance to being naughty together. I wanna show you something kinky and naughty things. Are you excited? I show you my innocent white panty many times. And start to peeing in them. Soaking in my warm and yummy Piss. Just soaking well as a naughty girl does. Come on closer to me dont be shy we have so much fun together. Peeing in different positions and crawling on the floor make myself so wet. Mess everywhere. But I just wanna feel on my skin. I put a part of panty into my mouth, such an amazing smell. Later I take off my pants and peeing on it making more wet for you and Sniff them and let the pee dripping out of. So much pee and feel so good. Twisting and crawling many times in my pee lifting up my leg in the air. You get nice and and perfect view to my pussy. Soak one more time my panty in piss and press out on my already wet skin and pussy too. At the end I tell you how good was to play with you so you can take it and own it if you want Very sexy pee video with lots of piss, wetness, and naughty moments . Enjoy it.

Duration: 15 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 11:34 PM

Enjoy this mini clip from another of Mistress Taylor's divine scat play sessions.
See what Mistress has done to this dirty little shit boy as she shits naked upon his face for his to clean her divine rear with his tongue.
Watch out as Mistress will shit on you too!.
Models: MissJuliaTaylor

Duration: 20 s 933 ms
Size: 22.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 11:48 PM

After spending a fun night on the town, I ended up at the good ol strip club I used to work at when I was younger! I always seem to end up there at the end of my naughty nights! This time I was heading out of the club to go home and decided I wanted to pop a squat for you! The video begins with me walking out from my truck, then I shout over to my girlfriend to start up the truck. She knew that I was headed to make a pee video! LOL All of my friends now know, when Candie walks away or to a random bathroom, she is making a pee video LOL! So the strip club has two entrances, one for regular customers and one for VIP customers. The VIP area doesnt really get used anymore, as with what you saw if you check out my last clip exploring a strip club, this club really isnt running much anymore. So I walk over by the other entrance and hide behind a vehicle that was parked over there. I REALLY had to go after a night of being a drinkybear! Quickly I rush to pull down my pants as I squeel uh uh, no no,trying to hold my pee in! Literally the second my pants go down my pee starts to squirt! We are outdoors and it is dark, but with the flash on you can see my shiny pee stream spraying about. It was somewhat cold outside, so as my pee hits the pavement, steam is coming up haha! I pee for quite a while! Once I finish, I lean down to get my pants back up, as I stand in a giant pool of my own piss! With the camera flash on, you can see the shine from the pee all over the pavement. I look at you and laugh, then show you the shiny, soaked ground! Afterwards I show you a round a bit, pointing out all of the areas the someone inside of the club could have seen me LOL! OR maybe even the camera could have seen me haha! These days my worry for being caught has gone done and the excitement of being caught, live on camera with you, almost really turns me on LOL! So finally I am on my way back to my truck. I show you the area where I peed and then the area around the strip club. At the time I had forgotten that right behind where I was is an outdoor patio, where everyone goes out to smoke. I think about it now and realize that anyone could have seen me LOL! I totally forgot the smoking patio was RIGHT behind me!!! Oh well, I made it out alive and unscathed! On my way out, I show you the club and the front door going ons. Then I turn the camera at me and act silly, before hoping back into my truck to get out of there!

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 12:32 AM

Models:

Duration: 18 min 19 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 01:06 AM

Sexy wet video ? At the beginning I do little panty modelling then I take my yoga position on yoga mat. You get amazing view to my pussy and ass because I lift up my hips. I start to pissing far during I get wet too. I get wet to my face and hair too. You could see Strong stream piss too. Then I crawling close to the cam and show off my wet piss soaked hair and my beautiful face then the mess what Ive made Enjoy it. Kisses

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 689 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 01:23 AM

I run to the public toilet and make some pee! I am farting also but girl next to me is loud and she is pooping.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 8 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 01:26 AM

I love to suck a cock that fucked my ass first^^

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:43 AM

I want to play with my toilet slave again and to watch how he is humiliated and suffers my mockeries. Today he will be my toilet and he had to get hungry since I didnt feed him two days. He cleans my shoes and heels by his dirty slave tongue. And I watch that he to gloss licked my footwear. Then I get up over him, so that his face has appeared directly under my ass and slightly sit down over him. Sweet and dense shit leaves my asshole and comes directly to his throat. He swallows each piece of shit and enjoys He is waited by one more portion of a big breakfast and sweet piss from Mistress Emily. Ill spit in his dirty mouth and I will control process of feeding of the slave. If you want to taste delicious breakfast from Mistress Emily, then you must come to me. You are already waited by a portion of my fresh shit.
Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:45 AM

We are a very naughty girl and we like the game the unusual . This time we fart each other under his breath caressed tongues anus and play with each other . Record a custom video of your script , we can act together or separately , all depends on your imagination .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:51 AM

Carolina loves to walk their obedient dogs . I and Alice steel of Carolina dogs with whom she can do what she wants . Carolina put us on leashes and ordered us to kneel down with cancer , were two obedient dogs and cant contradict her mistress . Carolina walks us on leashes , we crawl cancer , breathing like dogs vysovyvanii language as dogs in one word fulfilling all wants our hostess . Carolina lifts us dresses and we crawl around the room bare-ass naked , then Carolina us bare Breasts and then strips her and we are like two obedient dogs caressed the Breasts of his mistress tongues . After that, Carolina substitutes iron dog bowl and shits and pisses in her and we watch as our hostess does . Caroline tells me and Alice take turns eating her shit from a dog bowl , first Alice eats shit and then I did . But our mistress wants more , she takes the rubber cock and butt plug . Anal plug Carolina shoves in the ass dog Alice and I Carolina inserts the rubber cock and take turns playing a bit with our Asses . Carolina tells me first and then Alice to shit in the iron dog bowl and we take turns shit and piss , and again thrust his muzzle into the bowl and lick shit . We like to be obedient dog for his owner and we are doing everything ordered us to our hostess .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:52 AM

My business convention had just finished! I wanted to crawl under one of the open convention booths and piss! I look around for a bit, trying to find the best place to do this! But there are people everywhere?! I really want to do this LOL! I tell you, We are going to fucking do this!” I continue walking around the show, with noises of others moving about, tearing down the show. I walk around and show you everything, but still hadnt found anything. I finally decide there is too many people around and decide to just head to the restrooms. I am glad I did what I did, as at the time I didnt even realize I had to poop also LOL! We walk into the bathroom and pick a stall. I set you down and begin taking off my clothes! My breasts and popping out of my bra, then I slowly open my bra and release them! My stomach was super swollen, which I thought was only pee. A bunch of pee floods out of me and as I bring you in close to record the last few drops, I turn on the flash and here comes a turd! I pull my pussy up with my fingers, as my pussy starts leaking cream as my ass has a giant turd hanging out of it. The long turd finally falls and my pussy is still leaking cream! I bring your face in close to give you a last view of my undercarriage! Then I grab some toilet paper and wipe off my soaked bush! Then I bring your face in really close as I wipe my ass clean. I am so use to using wet wipes, I hate using toilet paper when I poo LOL! Once I am clean, I show you as I flush the toilet. Then I set you down and start to get dressed. My huge tits bouncing around as I make silly faces at you hehe! You can hear random dryers going off and toilets flushing in the background. Then we walk out of the bathroom stall and walk over to wash my hands and then dry them. Then I pull out my tits and flash you, when anyone could walk in, and have seen me! I walk out of the restroom door and back out onto the convention floor, telling you that I got a lot of work left to do! I hope you enjoyed! xo

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 04:27 AM

My husband and I have already tried scat, however, I have never pissed on him. This was my first time peeing on my husband and I am looking forward to doing it more and more along with scat! Join us on our journey into dirty kinky things!
Models: Sexy-Scat-Milf

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 04:44 AM

This was a surprisingly big shit! I wasnt expecting there to be so much. The front view closeup captures every drop of golden piss, and you can see my creamy cum at the end. This is classic EFRO
Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 1 min 32 s
Size: 113 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 05:13 AM

Back home from a party, totally drunk and mind full of naughtyness ? watch me messing around and enjoy all my tasty juices and chocolate

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 05:33 AM

This is Episode 1
Today I had my bottom clad in mesh stockings and dressed with sexy lingerie.
I felt like I wanted to suffocate my slave with my royal round ass. This lucky slave is used by Me for my exclusive fun!
I am going to use his face as a seat for my gorgeous bottom ! I gave this reward to him because he fulfilled all the tasks that I gave him so we had the honor to stay under my delicious ass for 10 minutes and this is very arousing for this pathetic men.
In the second scene of the video, I dressed a pair of nude pantyhose which I cut with a scissor between my legs and I sit on the edge of the bathtub, with my beautiful ass towards the viewers. The slave was ordered to sit under it because I have prepared him a SURPRISE ! I did 3 enemas and he had to drink the water that came out of my ass. And I had a lot ! Each bottle for enema play had 500 mL, so of course he couldnt fulfill that task and the water with the dirt covered his face and body.
In the 3rd scene of this clip, I shit in a glass because I will prepare another surprise for my slave. A forced feeding. This will be seen in the 2nd Episode of series.
Stay tuned for more dirty action !
Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 21 min 39 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 05:53 AM

1. My Kind Of FACIAL!!!! SHIT ON ME!!!!
My man shits on my face and I smear it all over my beautiful huge tits and juicy pussy. Then I shove the shit inside my yummy cunt and masturbate with a dildo and fuck the shit inside my cunt. I finish by cumming then licking and sucking the shitty dildo. YUMMY!!!!! I love being a toilet slave!
2. DROP YOUR HUGE LOAD IN MY MOUTH
My man drops a huge load straight into my mouth like soft serve ice cream into a cone. I really take my time chewing and licking and eating this load. I take almost 2 minutes to savor this treat. I smear a little and also lick my hands and fingers enjoying myself.
3. Shit On Me Baby While I Shit
Starts out with a quick view of what I eat the day before and then right to the video of my man coming into the tub and shitting on my back while I shit into the tub at the same time. I then take the shit and play with it and smear and spread it all over my beautiful tits, pussy and body.
I then start masturbating my shit smeared pussy and needing a little help to get over the edge and cum I grab a shampoo bottle and start fucking myself with it. I make myself cum hard and really made my pussy feel good!!
ENJOY EVERYONE!
From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and an even bigger prolapse!!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos