Old 05-16-2019, 04:43 PM

This is a great example of our every day scat play. Hes been out of town, and we havent played in a while, so I held it as long as I possibly could. Turns out, it was worth it! I took a HUGE shit. Three big pushes, right into his waiting mouth.
We had three cameras going, as well as my own POV. You get to see so much detail and so much action. Every nugget, wrinkle, and crackle is captured in perfect detail.
After Im done, I decide to say thanks! First, I stuff the pile of turds into his mouth, just to see how big it is. Turns out, its a lot! Then I take a bit, and start stroking his cock. He starts munching down on the shit in his mouth while I give him a shitty handjob, and it doesnt take long before hes gushing cum everywhere.
This video is 13 minutes of professionally produced filth. You see me shitting from 3 different angles, and theres lots of chewing and swallowing action.
Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:49 PM

It has been a while since my slave was visiting me, and I thought it was a smart thing to do to remind him where he belongs, and who he belongs to! So I order the slave to lay under my perfect ass, and I start facesitting him in my jeans. Making sure he can only breath my farts!
I take my jeans of and tease him with my panty covered ass, before I remove it, and make him stick his tongue deep inside my asshole, so that he can get a taste of what his diet will be on his visit this time!
But I can't hold it any longer, and I squat over his slave face, and start filling him with my pee. He has to swallow every drop, and he does! He must really have missed me!
But he must eat to, so I aim my rose to his open mouth, and I place a well sized log in his mouth. He knows he need to eat it, there will be no other food for him to eat on his visit. So I let out a little log more, and make him smear his face with it.
So he should reek of me while he is here with me, and for sure no one else would ever come close to him!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 04:59 PM

At the beginning I wear my cute and innocent green tiny socks. I tease you over and over to show you my perfect feet in this cutie. Show off my feet close to cam. Then take them off and tell you just take a sniff of this socks, smells so nice. Can you imagine or did you ever have sexy fantasy just my beautiful feet wrap around that hard dick of yours, because I know you got hard and turned on while you watch me tease you by my perfect feet. I want you to touch it and give a kiss or even a massage. My feet deserve every single touch of you. Then I suck my toes and spit on it. Smear my spit and makes it slippery. Then take my socks and shit inside and filling with my hot and yummy poo. So much poo inside. I show you and you can take a pleasure ? Then I take some shit into the other pair socks and pull over on my feet. Feels so good. So warm and sexy. My cute green socks just going to brown and I totally destroy them with my poo. Then I stand up and squeeze some poo inside the socks. Try to make big mess and I did it ? You can hear of the sound when I squishing the poo. Then take them off and you can take a look how much dirty poo in them. And smearing more poo over on my beautiful shitty feet. Spit on them and just smearing. Do you wanna taste and sniff them? Of course you want I just give them to you and you can take my feet ? Its all yours and can play with them. Wrap around your nice and hard dick with my dirty feet just feels amazing ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:10 PM

We love to play dirty doctor and patient , this time I went to the doctor Olga . Olga told me to undress and lay on the table for inspection . I lay down on the table and the doctor Olga took off my panties , first doctor Olga parted my labia , the anus and then took a gynecologic speculum and put me first in the pussy then in the ass who was full of shit . Olga put me gynecologic speculum in her pussy and brought her video camera so you could see what I got in the inside between my legs , then she inserted a gynecologic speculum in my anus and I shit through the mirror , how the fuck is it hard . Doctor Olga climbs on the table and begins to shit on me, the patient . Fuck she shit on me whore , Im all in the shit . Olga pulls out a gynecologic speculum from my ass and inserts in her pussy and collects his shit hands where wearing medical gloves and shoves me fuck your shit through a gynecologic speculum . Inside of my pussy very much shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 05:14 PM

I Was filming this video in a public bathroom. Someone just used next to me the other toilet ? Im fully naked and I really really had to poo. I did not go toilet for 4 days before I made this vid. I felt I have a massive and huge poo in my slim body. Can you imagine how big turd I pushed out? ? Watch this video and youll wondering how can it be. I shit in my hand so I hold my Huge snake in my hand But maybe should put my other hand too to hold this turd. So long, big, massive turd. I never could imagine I can shit like this before ? At the end of the vid I show you my yummy poo in my hand. Enjoy it ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:18 AM

Eat girls shit to the last piece. Weekend evening. The girls decided to relax, dance and have fun. For slave it is the high dream to serve the girls during a party. And the girls took him to a party.
All evening the slave was sitting near the toilet room and watched the girls dance, drink alcohol, relax and have fun. Excitedly, he waited for what would happen next. He waited for the girls to want the toilet.
But before that, the girls humiliated him. They showed him that he was not a man. They trampled his penis.
And then they made him eat their shit. Its hard to eat shit of 5 girls. But on the other hand, it is a reward. The highest reward is to eat the warm, smelling shit of a young beautiful girl. And he must eat it to the last piece.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 27 min 46 s
Size: 1.60 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:31 AM

CUSTOM REQUEST You go to a collared male slave who kneels on the floor. You greet him by spitting in his mouth and face and slapping his face before you order him to lick your boots. You then deficate in a dog bowl. Then you hold the bowl in front of his nose and tell him to inhale the smell deeply. Next you tie him to a chair or a cross and you start to spoon feed the caviar to him. To ensure the swallowing you gag him firmly with your hand. During the feeding you also spit in his mouth and slap his face hard. Pls. be strict cruel the whole time.
ITALIAN
VIDEO RICHIESTA Schiavo collarizzato in ginocchio sul pavimento in TUA attesa.
Quando arrivi nella stanza , lo saluti sputandogli in bocca e schiaffeggiandolo lo obblighi a leccare i tuoi stivali.
Fai una delle tua famose cagate in una ciotola per cani e gliela metti sotto al naso in modo che inspiri a dovere il profumo della tua merda.
Lo leghi ad una sedia o ad una croce , e lo costringi a mangiare la merda a cucchiaiate.
E per essere sicura che deglutisca tutto ,con la tua mano gli spingi la merda in gola.
Durante questo speciale processo di alimentazione, sputa nella sua bocca e schiaffeggialo con forza.
Per favore, ti prego di essere sadica, crudele e severa per tutto il tempo.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Size: 229 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:34 AM

Pooping 3 different times and all within the comforting confines of home!
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:42 AM

Watch me poop out something special for you, and smear it all over my tits for your enjoyment. I absolutely love dirty talk, and that is definitely included in this video.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:45 AM

Youre going to get such a good mouthful of my shit today. I love watching dirty boys like you devour my ass. Watch me tease and finger my hot little asshole for you. Imagine being the one to tongue and play with my asshole as it slowly opens up to give you your hot meal. My poop snakes out of my asshole straight into your mouth. All I want to do is watch you. I want to see you eat it all up. Youre really doing it. You really have my load of shit in your mouth. Youre so fucking nasty. I love it. Suck my asshole. Suck it straight from this juicy ass. Cum while you have my poop in your mouth. I love that my shit makes you cum. Cum to my shit. Cum while I watch you eating my shit. Load chunk after chunk into your worthless mouth while I play with my pussy and watch.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:46 AM

Jeans, chocolate and your horny dick in my hands.. what could be better^^
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 13 min 53 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:05 AM

Annelise is a truly dirty girl with very dirty desires! Pooping her panties and making a mess is not just something she wants to do, its something she NEEDS to do!
I always knew it was wrong to want to mess myself, but I just couldnt stop. Every time I did it was messier than the last, and Id feel really guilty. Id try to convince myself it was the last time. Then the desire to do it again would get stronger and stronger until I totally needed to do it. Id think about it constantly, lying in bed touching myself and imagining the poop filling my panties and the sticky mess between my thighs. When it got like that I knew I wouldnt be able to resist and Id plan my next dirty game.”
Now I dont even try to stop myself. I know Im a filthy dirty girl, but I dont care. I just need to feel that warm poop in my panties and then spread it out all over myself til I cum in the best way possible!”
Annelise is lying on her bed asleep. She needed to poop even before she lay down, but wanted to make the most of that full feeling before actually doing it. She had the whole afternoon free, and had been planning this for a while. When she wakes up, the urge to go is strong and her pussy is already starting to get moist. She looks at herself in the bedroom mirror, admiring her sexy butt and cute white panties. And then she does it!
Her little white panties quickly fill with a sticky smelly mess, bulging out and staining a dirty brown color. It feels so nice! She feels the poop bulge with her hand. Its nice and round, a perfect smooth mound of poop! Her pussy is throbbing with anticipation of whats to come.
Then its over to her dresser to get her favorite dildo. The dresser has a big mirror, which is perfect for Annelise to be able to watch herself being dirty.
When I watch myself getting messier and messier, I often imagine Im someone else. It turns me on to pretend Im one of my girlfriends, and Im looking at her wearing poop filled panties, and watching her cover herself in poop. I love thinking that shes a dirty girl like me!”
What follows is a very sexy and dirty scene, with Annelise fucking herself with her dildo and her fingers until she cums. Proving just what a dirty girl she really is, there is a very sexy moment after taking off her top where she spreads the poop from her panties to her perfectly rounded tits and over her hard nipple.
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 16 min 49 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 100.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:30 AM

Dirty girl next door Kelz sucks her boyfriends cock before taking an enema. After a good arse cleaning she has the shit smeared into her pussy. Then to make herself orgasm she masturbates her shit covered clit using her favourite sex toy.
After she has an orgasm squirting piss from her cunt her. Her partner slides his cock deep inside to enjoy the shitty warmth. This makes him ejaculate a great load of sperm over her shit covered pussy.
Models: ScatSlammers

Duration: 34 min 59 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:59 AM

Shona needs to pee, and have two thirsty toilet slaves lying at her feet. She give them a clear message that they are going to be her toilet, and drink her precious nectar. She position herself over their toilet mouths, and start peeing in both of them.
She continues until her bladder is empty. When she is done she see that they have missed a really lot. So she order them to start sipping it from the floor. Shona step on them, and push their head in the piss to make sure they clean the floor properly.
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:01 AM

Well, as I promised in my previous video, I will use the slave instead of my toilet in the evening, after work. First Ill let him clean my shoes after the street. Then he will carefully clean my asshole with his tongue. He was at home all this time and was waiting for his mistress and he was very hungry. But I endured all day at work and did not shit after morning to feed my slave. When he lay down on the floor and opened his mouth, a large long turd slipped into his throat right out of my ass. Then the next. And he began to suck the pieces of my shit. He enjoyed the bitter taste of my feces and swallowed it. At the end of this meeting, I spat in his mouth and put a heel to his throat. I took his face close to the camera so that it was clearly visible that his face was completely in my shit. Hes a good toilet, isnt it?
Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 768 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:04 AM

This is my first time using two cameras and its got me excited! This might just be my messiest video yet!
Watch me strain to fill my pantyhose full with a big firm shit!
After rubbing it all over my tits its time for me to piss on my chest! So slippery!
Just a little fingering later and out comes more poo! Thats got me so horny that I finish with a nice strong cum shot! ???
Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 21 min 37 s
Size: 993 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:55 AM

I was missing something dirty and sensual, then I felt horny and decided to play in shit again. In this video Im wearing short jeans and white stocks. You will see how I poop in my pants, how I smear shit over my face, legs, ass, pussy, how I play my pussy with shitty hands. And for sure see me tasting my shitty fingers mhmm. Tell me if you want more stuff from me! ��
xoxo
Models: sexyass

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 03:34 AM

Huge loads right into these cotton panties, right in front of your face. teasing you with my shit.
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 689 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 03:41 AM

I ordered my slave to bring me a coffee as I always enjoy one after my breakfast. I notice he has brought me a little sachet of white suger. What a stupid slut. White suger makes me sick!! Im going to teach him a lesson to make sure this never happens again. With him on his knees at my table. I tell him he is going to enjoy the suger. I get the dog bowl and show it to him. This will be his breakfast bowl from now on. The slut is going to have to eat my shit from the bowl every morning until all saches of suger are finished I stand up and remove my panties, then I tell him to make sure the bowl is in place to receive a nice portion of my shit. After filling the bowl. I get my slut to lick my ass clean. Sitting back down I open the saches of suger, and pour them over the top of his breakfast of shit. Hes going to eat all of it. I spoon feed him a couple of mouthfuls, then tell him he MUST finish his breakfast of my shit. I relax and watch my slut until he has emptied his dog bowl of shit. As there is a full box of suger saches to be used up. I order the slut to go and clean his bowl ready for tomorrows breakfast of my shit. Yummy!!
ITALIAN
Ho ordinato al mio schiavo di portarmi un caff
Old 05-17-2019, 03:56 AM

Allys boyfriend has just woken up to find that shes pissed the bed again! And this time, shes not just wet the sheets, but shes pissed all over him too! Theres a big wet patch on his underwear. He wakes her up, pulling the covers off to show her the wet spot on the bed.
Youve pissed the bed again. Third time this week! And this time you pissed all over me!”
Ally says that shes very sorry, but her boyfriend isnt going to put up with being pissed on!
If you are going to act like a baby, Im going to treat you like a baby.” He reaches into the cupboard and pulls out a diaper. Ally looks shocked and tells him that theres no way shes going to wear it, but her boyfriend isnt hearing it. He grabs her and pulls off her panties as she struggles. Shes going to wear the diaper whether she likes it or not!
Ally gets very mad as he puts the diaper on her, and tries to undo the tapes as he fixes the diaper on nice and tight. He turns Ally over and grabs some ties, then ties poor diapered Ally to the bed! She struggles but hes not having it. He leaves her to think about what shes done.
You have to untie me. I have to go to the toilet!”
The toilet is here! Thats why you have a diaper on, sweetie.”
But Ally doesnt have to pee, shes got to poop and she doesnt want to do it in a diaper! Ally struggles against the ties, wriggling as her tummy starts to ache. She cant hold it any more! Soon a huge poopy is filling up her diaper and to Allys surprise, it actually feels good in there! The big, warm load squishes against the tight diaper and against her ass. She wriggles her ass, squishing the hot poop further and makig the diaper pull nice and tight over her tingling pussy.
Her boyfriend comes back in and is hit with the smell right away. Hey what are you doing? This is disgusting!” He says. Ally cant hide how horny she is, and keeps rubbing her pussy into the bed. Hes shocked to see how turned on she is, but starts to get a bit horny himself to see Ally being such a dirty girl. He reaches over and presses the load inside her diaper. Your really turned on by this, arent you?” He starts to rub her pussy through the diaper.
Oh, fuck me,” Ally moans. He tells her to push her ass up in the air. He can see the shit inside her diaper pressing out and he rubs it, pushing the mess around inside. He rips a hole in the messy diaper, revealing the squishy poop inside. He slips his fingers into her dripping pussy. He finds her clit and starts to rub it furiously.
Oh, Im cumming,” Ally cries, but he stops just before she does. Little Ally still needs to be punished for pissing on him, then making her diaper all dirty. He widens the hole in her diaper and slips his cock inside, sliding it deep inside her throbbing pussy. He starts to fuck her nice and hard and soon shes about to cum again! Just before she does, he pull his cock out. Hes not going to let her get off that easy!
Turning Ally over, he unties her from the bed. He undoes the diaper, pulling it open to reveal the mess inside. The poopy is pressed all over Allys sexy ass. Look at the big mess inside your diaper,” He says. You are such a dirty girl!”
He leaves the poopy diaper open, and the big load nestled between her ass cheeks. He cant wait to fuck his dirty girl! He slips his cock in and starts to pound her dirty pussy. Ally is just about to cum when he pulls away. Not yet!
He pulls the diaper out from under Allys bum, getting a good look at the big poopy there. He fold it and drops in beside the bed, where it lands with a thud the load is that heavy. Flipping Ally over onto her hands and knees, spreading her filthy, poop-smeared ass. He slips inside, loving the sight of his hard cock sliding in and out of Allys dirty pussy. He starts to fuck her very hard, pounding against her shitty ass. This time, when Ally starts to cum, he doesnt pull away and it isnt long before shes shaking with the force of her huge orgasm! Who knew that being this dirty could feel so good?
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 23 min 39 s
Format: QuickTime
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos