Old 05-15-2019, 03:51 PM

Here is another one of our highly valued episodes of the public human toilet and what better way to enjoy it than to have a school teacher visiting and squatting to deliver her sweet golden shit into the mouth of our captive slave?! We think you will enjoy this as much as our slave does! Just see the way he cleans her shitty asshole with his tongue after consuming her delivery!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 03:54 PM

I play your office assistant taking a break in the break room at work, when you realize Ive discovered your secret kinkwomen farting! I use this delicious bit of info as leverageand fart teasingly around you, until youre completely hooked by my ass. Thats right, I can fart on command. Tell you whatyou wanna have an assistant wholl fart on you all day, and let you sniff them up? Then give me a raise, boss �� Oh, you trying to lowball me? I bet Im gonna get myself a fat percentage by the time youve smelled this booty! I blast your face with hot, smelly, noisy farts, until youve succumbed to my new rates. You wanna keep me around, then you gotta pay!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:01 PM

An incredible, must see blast! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 1 min 42 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:02 PM

I was on vacation and ate so much! My stomach was so messed up I didnt shit for a week. In two day I let it all out, I was so full of shit. Deep down inside, I wanted you to see how much I ate so I held it a few days.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: XAVC
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:05 PM

Hi all)) happy to present to you a new video!) One of the best in my collection!) In it you will find everything what you like so much!) I smell and taste the GIANT PILE of smelly shit on my pants, smear shit in the face, and dive in a pile in shorts!)) Super hot fingering, fingering in shorts and this is only the beginning!) Further, a variety of poses, smearing shit on the ass, body, face, sucking dirty fingers, putting on dirty panties and much much more.. SUPER quality, and SUPER price!) This is the second part of the video!!!! IN the FIRST part YOU will SEE: Amazing sexy dance my ass, shit in pants, GIANT PILE of SHIT which is flying in all directions. Then I TASTE my shit. PS: an idea for a video sent by one of users. PPS: sorry this time no music in the video, only the sounds of what is happening. Love you all!) Download. See. Evaluate. Offer your ideas and stay tuned!))) See you soon!))
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:07 PM

Im a filthy farting girl! I love showing off my big, sexy, farting ass. My farts turn you on dont they? You want to sniff and smell, and breath my girl gas in! Get your nose up nice and close to my stinky asshole. Get ready to feel my fats bursting out into your face. You need my farts! You crave my stench! Youre jerking your cock off right now to my loud, stinky farts! Yes, you love my filthy farts!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:09 PM

Look at you, waiting for me on the kitchen floor with your mouth wide open with no dignity, just begging for your meal like a dog you must be really hungry for your Mistress to feed you, huh slave? You wave your tongue towards me, begging for me to drop a load and let you feed off my bodily waste I tease youeven though I have to shit, what if I decide to hold it in even longer, and not even feed it to you? Hahaha, dont worry little toilet, I wont be that cruel to you but you better stay out of my way today, slave, as I have lots to do, and Ill need you to take care of me by eating up after my huge bowel movement~
I shit a HUGE load onto your plate and command you to eat it allbury your face in my shit, slave. I want you to suffocate on my turds! I want your whole face cakedthe next time I turn around to speak to you, I had better not even be able to see your eyesI want them covered, I want your nose clogged and your throat stuffed with my shit! You can do better than that, cant you slave? You better not disappoint me, toilet, or Ill never feed you again!

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:12 PM

Sometimes I just wanna poop on my furniture and let myself go! �� And I love feeling the stretch of my full shit pushing out my little suffering pucker, straining my opening tight, I cant help but moan as I birth out my thick, pretty turds! Im really messy after my last poop in particular and use my cute little anal beads as toilet paper :3 my shit will make for good lube for later!

Duration: 3 min 2 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:14 PM

I havent pooped in 2 days and feel this is gonna be a big one! I put on some sexy white stockings for you and decide to relieve myself in the dining room. Come watch as I take a big shit and piss in my stockings and proceed to rub it all over my ass with my stockings still on. I then climb onto the dinning table and continue to smear the shit on my pretty butt cheeks until I get so horny I grab my buttplug and start playing with my little butthole. I surprise myself by shitting another big load right there on the table and keep fucking by asshole with the toyso hot!!!
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:16 PM

In this video clip you will see how I film myself using a mirror , I wanted something unusual . I sat in front of the mirror and started shitting huge piles of shit out of my ass and the shit I smear on my body , liberally coating crap on my tender flesh .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 971 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:17 PM

My personal best clip to date I randomly check my boyfriends facebook and find that hes been messaging other girls, and hes been flirting on TINDER on top of that! Clearly he forgot how cruel I can truly be.. haha i think its time to give him a lesson hell never forget and a nice fitting punishment for being such a piece of sht. he wants to be shtty Ill give him just that.. After bringing him to his knees and forcing him to watch me slowly peel my brown streaked g string from my ass and place it into his mouth, tape wont be needed to make sure they dont come out.. he moans in horror as I pull out a tight black latex mask with nothing but a hole for his nose and slide it over his head. Sending him into darkness. Oh this is going to be horrible. complete sensory deprivation and it will only intensify the smell and things Im about to send up his nose.. Laying strapped in the box unable to see, move, or speak and with the latex being pressed against his ears by the memory foam clamps he wont be able to hear a thing.. The only sense hell have is smell and thats all hell need. Ive loaded up on all the foods known to cause terrible gas and diahrrhea, including my favorite Chipotle. Those mexican beans and spice really have a way with making a girl run to the toilet. I start him out slowly, cutting off his oxygen and letting the gas build until the first one comes. SURPRISE BABY, theyre wet.. haha how fucking humiliating. Trapped in a becn with a toilet seat while a girl sits on your face playing YOUR xbox grinding your nose against her asshole blowing the nastiest wet farts imaginable shtting straight into your nose and barely acknowledging youre even there. Just an object for her relief and a seat while she plays.. each fart turns my white panties disgustingly more brown and I grind them back and forth all over his nose while I let another one loose and get back into the game.. But somehow this isnt good enough.. he needs to learn.. I take my panties off and sit my bare ass right back on his face.. lifting from time to time when I feel a fart coming.. laughing as I hear my ass coming unstuck from his face as he tries to blow my little accidents back out trying to breathe.. Poor baby.. this is what you get for being a piece of sht.. you get a nose FULL OF IT!! But I bet you thought this was it huh baby? I dont think so.. Next time you want to be shtty youll remember this. Lets get that hood off of you so I can use that mouth of yours, your girlfriend needs to use the toilet and I feel its going to be a nice big creamy one.. Now open your mouth, I have to sht!!! ——————————————————- Clip contains some very graphic nose fart injections and wet sharting. Packed full of farts and a very nasty mouthful at the end followed by a full weight smother cramming it all over his face.
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 19 min 8 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:27 PM

Godess put a new pair of panty and excite me so much. She order me to put my new lips” and keep my mouth open wide until she finish to fill it with her hot shit, After 5 minutes, job done ! She was so happy by result . ..
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Format: AVI
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:30 PM

All day Ive caught my slave staring at my ass while he was following me while I shopped the mall with his credit card. People could see him blatently staring right at my ass, no matter how many times I corrected him he continued to glare like a horny !! So mid way through shopping I felt a big one coming.. Like I needed to use the toilet in a bad way. But since he just loves my ass so much I know he wouldnt mind being my toilet instead, so I just let him continue to visualize and fantasize about this ass.. Little did he know what was waiting for him inside of it, that he was earning each minute he locked onto my ass with his eyes.. Would only make me that much more determined We arrived back at my place that evening and I let him know about his emberassment he has caused me.. And now he would suffer under my ass as punishment and struggle for each of his breaths with his nose pressed tightly against my ass.. Once I strapped him to the bench, I close the toilet seat and tightened the clamps to completely trap and immobilize his head and sat my tight perky ass right onto his nose. Wearing the same leggings and panties I just spent all day shopping and sweating in I know the smell alone must be haunting his nose I play a few games on his face ripping plenty of fresh ones until suddenly they start becoming quiet and airy.. Meaning something more was on its way. The smell must have gotten 10x worse as his moaning got heavier. So I let him know his true demise.. I know youve been staring at my ass all day, I bet you didnt know there was a big sht in there did you?!” .. He moans his disgust and surprise very clearly.. But I just laugh, I can feel I now REALLY need to get it out so I finish the game just pushing it out slightly against his nose so he can smell it.. God even I can smell it It must be horrible for him, I want it to be. This is what fucking perverts get. You liked my ass so much to stare at it all day, so now youll get whats inside Hunny.. I take my tights down and order his mouth to stay wide open while I point my asshole straight in his waiting lips and release a long, creamy shit. Piling outside of his mouth I stand back up and pull the white tights on his forehad down tightly covering his entire face, trapping any of the shit in place. Allowing zero chance of rejection or escape from the healthy load filling his cheeks and sit straight back down squishing it and packing it deeply into his throat.. only to continue my fart session, assaulting his nose with even more deadly post-shit gas. Unlucky for him the farting just keeps coming with more little gifts, caching the fabric over his nose. You can only imagine how difficult breathing becomes with each shart steadily applying fresh shit and further blocking his attempts to breathe.. Perfect.. mouth full of shit, nose full of shit.. no where for it to go.. And even when Im not smothering him.. he still fights for each breath.. only the harder he tries to suck in fresh air? The more shit he pulls into his lungs.. Think this is bad? Cross me again. Its clear I can find a way to make it worse.
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 38 min 5 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:30 PM

Jewlie just likes to show off her ass! But when she accidentally rips a fart and realizes you actually really LOVE farts, she can't stop ripping them!
Models: JewlieSparxx

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
Size: 877 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:32 PM

In a long, super erotic dress, I complain of gassy bloating and cramping before were supposed to go out for a fun event my ass suddenly begins erupting with big stinky farts! I hike up my dress, I dont trust these farts! I blow ass over and over again, big noxious stinky farts, they get louder and louder
Ffinally, I realize you have a hard on and that you havent left because you think this is funny, but because youre turned on by my farts! Im shocked!! I always thought you were such a gentleman �� Now that I know better, I give you what you want lots and lots of loud, stinky farts right in your face!! I tell you to cum to my farts on my count, but when I order you to cum at the end, my fart is SO loud the sound drowns out my command, and you cum anyway to my EXPLOSIVE farting and sharting!

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:42 PM

My biggest fetish is making myself cum when I really have to pee. This time I suction cupped a dildo to a mirror and fucked with a very full bladder. If I were fucking you, youd feel my bladder full of warm piss bulging up against your hard cock as you pound my pussy. When I really have to pee bad, my bladder bulges out and it makes my pussy tighter, sometimes, so tight its hard to fit anything in my pussy. I fuck my pussy and keep the dildo in there, pressing up against my bladder. It hurts so good. I cant hold it anymore. I decide to spread my lips and pee on the mirror. It feels so fucking good to pee. It makes me cum. I rub my pussy and urethra especially as I pee. I make a very large puddle. I try to pour it on the puppy pads, but it gets all over the carpet and soaks it as well as three puppy pads.
Models: evakokoro

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:46 PM

Amadahy gets a lot of emails asking where the ballbusting slave is kept when it isn't being ballbusted. In the first part of this clip, Amadahy explains that the ballbusting slave is stored at the foot of Her bed with its head in a box, and used as a toilet when it isn't otherwise occupied. She demonstrates using the ballbusting slave as Her human toilet. In the second part of this clip, Amadahy installs some plumbing for the later use of Her and Her girlfriends before the group heads to the bar for a night of drinking. She gives the pluming a quick test by peeing in it before heading out with the girls. (7:53 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 900 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 04:59 PM

Watch me show you how i keep my hair so shiny and long by givig myself a scat hairwash, i shit into a bowl and then rub it all into my hair then showing you it close up with it filled with all the seeds i have been eating,
I then add shampoo and massage it all into my hair turning the bubbles brown..
Now just to wash off i pour water over my long locks and leave it silky smooth.
The perfect Scat Hairwash
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 05:01 PM

A nice standing poop amid blue skies! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 132 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 05:02 PM

My curves make you so weak that you can't think straight. My large hips, tiny toned waist, and full breasts make you shiver. I know just how to use my body to make your cock swell. However your biggest weakness are my farts. With every fart, I take away more of your soul. You become weaker with every stroke of your cock. Go ahead..stroke your cock to my amazing body while I fart up a storm on your face. I even hot box you under my skirt. What's the worse that could happen?
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos