Old 06-03-2019, 03:59 PM

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
My ass is filled with warm farts tonight, and I blasted them all over your face �� Throughout the night my asshole crackled and oozed deliciously stinky farts, first in my jeans at work, then in the public bathroom where I fingered my gassy hole and dug out a few sweet little turds before eventually making my way home to pinch the cutest filth-loaf ever on the helpless floor before jumping in the shower <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:05 PM

I just got my feet pampered and painted! I had a wonderful pedicure and I wanted to share my pretty feet with you! I take a huge dump in my tub and then I start to play with my poop with my pretty pink toes!
I squish my shit in between my toes and smear my shit all over my feet! I step on my shit and rub it all around my tub. I make a huge mess covering my pretty pedicured feet in my stinky fresh shit!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:07 PM

I love talking dirty! It turns me on so much to be able to say what ever dirty nasty, disgusting things pop into my mind! When I was asked to make a custom video where all I do is talk dirty, I was so excited!
In this video I am about to have sex with you. We have only ever had vaginal sex before. But when you tell me you want to put it in my poop chute I am very hesitant! Its not right to have sex where my poop comes from! But I give in and let you fuck me where my shit lives! You fuck me so good! My shithole feels so good with a nice hard cock up there!
I am getting so turned on! It feels amazing to get fucked in my dirty, filthy shithole! From now on I only want to get fucked in my poophole!
It feels like I am pooping every time you pull your cock out of my ass! I am probably going to cum every time I shit now! Ill be thinking of you fucking my shit chute!
I can feel that you are going to cum soon! Please cum where my poop lives! Make my poop pregnant! Impregnate my shit!
I am cumming so hard as you fuck my dirty shithole! I love it so much! Thank you for cumming in my poop tunnel and making me cum harder than Ive ever cum in my life!
If the words shit tube, turd tunnel, shithole, and poop chute turn you on, then you are going to LOVE this video!
Enjoy!

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:14 PM

I miss when you used to get onto me for peeing my panties, Daddy! So I pee my panties again for you, but it makes me so horny when you clean me up that I just wont stop until I cum! Close ups as well as peeing everywhere when I cum with the hitachi.
Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:15 PM

Mistress need to humiliate her toilet boy again remembering who is the boss. She put her strapon and fuck his ass before she feeling her ass fucll of shit. After humiliating her boy, she going to bathroom and filling her real toilet with her shit.
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 16 min 2 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:17 PM

I start off in some skin tight grey tights. Not only that but I have been drinking Rum. You guys should know by now what liquor does to me..thats right! It makes me fart. I start by letting them out in my tight which sound amazing but smell awful! There is a slight problem though. When I fart, it tickles my asshole, which turns me on. I cant help myself I start fingering my assholeone finger then two I guess it stimulates it more because BOOM! HUGE MASSIVE EXPLOSIVE farts! I have NEVER farted like this! It reminds me of July 4th! When I remove my fingers, I cant help but smell them.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:24 PM

Its 2 am and I was woken up by an insatiable urge to take a shit. Enjoy ��
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:33 PM

BOTTOM FEEDER
Just because a slave is an obedient toilet does not mean it doesn't need to be punished and whipped regularly. The fact of being punished simply because I enjoy hurting it makes the slave realize its sub-human status and reinforces its fundamental lack of worth.
This video begins with my slave in perfect whipping position. The camera is behind my ass so you slaves masturbating at home can see my beautiful ass and perfectly toned legs as they twist and turn to power my whip. My long brown hair drapes over my sinuous shoulders as I switch between crop and cat-o-nine tails.
I make the slave acknowledge the fact that it is a toilet continually and tell me how much it loves being my toilet.
There are some shots up at me from between the slave's legs so you can see the beautiful smile that the slave's suffering brings to my face.
After making the slave beg to be my toilet, I release it from bondage. It immediate drops to its hands and knees: training pays off. As it gratefully kisses my feet I enjoy hitting its ass some more and smile.
I then order the slave to set up the toilet seat. Amazingly, it forgets to thank me and I have to prompt it "Thank you Mistress Anna?", which the slave hurriedly echoes. Of course, I crop its balls anyway.
The slave has a new mask made of its own underwear. I thought this was better than the leather mask because it is more humiliating and it feels more pain when i slap it.
As usual, I generously grant the slave the privilege of worshiping my ass and lubricating my sacred asshole for a while. You get to see this from many angles, interspersed with many shots of my facial expressions.
The delivery today is soft and creamy and the slave dutifully licks the shit out of my ass until its mouth is full. This portion is seen from every camera in its entirety so that losers masturbating at home can fully imagine what it would be like to be blessed with my shit.
I have the slave spit the shit out temporarily so it can clean my ass. This time it is unusually messy so you get to see the slave do some real cleaning of the shit that has clung to my ass checks.
Finally, I make the slave get on its hands and knees to lick up my shit as I punish it with my whip
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 1 010 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:58 PM

Request: You are wearing a red top, the tight leather leggings and the boots. It's early morning, you had your birthday party at different place away from home it was a good evening but you didn't had any minute for yourself enjoying your time with friends and now you finally come home with a strong need to pee with all the drink you had and you realize that you have also the big need of a , you go straight to the bathroom taking the daily newspaper with you while telling "OHHH I NEED TO SIT DOWN AND RELAX TOO SO I GONNA TAKE A SEAT HERE ON THE TOILET AND READ THE NEWS A BIT" as you taking down your legging and thongwith your ass facing the camera, struggling a bit to put it down because of your big ass and because it's tight, you complain about it while doing it, slap your ass and Turn around and make yourself in position as you spread your buttcheeks apart as you going down on the seat.moaning and rolling your eyes in relief as your beautiful big butt touch the seat " OHHH THANK GOD I SIT DOWN A BIT.WITH MY BIG ASS" you said as you readjust yourself a bit on the seat to be more comfy "HMMM HERE WE GO LET'S READ SOME NEWS A BIT WHILE RELAXING A BIT, I GONNA SITTING HERE FOR A WHILE" you tell as a big stream of pee comes out heavily as you are in heaven as it comes out "OOHH FUCK I NEED IT" you said as you are flipping the page of the newspaper looking for something interesting to read while you start to fart a bit and judging the look of relief you show on your face when those farts are coming out "OOH YEAH THOSE FARTS.FEEL SO GOOD.I'VE BEEN TRIED TO NOT FART AT THE EVENING.BUT SOMETIMES I COULDN'T HOLD IT AND SOME SILENT ONE COMES OUT FROM MY ASS.VERY SMELLY" you said taking a thinking face, wondering loud if some friends or people around smell it and thought it was you. " ANYWAYS" you said as you go back to reading the news as you make some commentary about what you are reading in the news while start to push out the main event, who is gonna be big surely since you holding it all night "I THINK IT'S A BIG HARD ONE.WAS HOLDING IT SO LONG BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAD TIME TO GO TO THE TOILET.AND BESIDE I DIDN'T WANT TO USE THE PUBLIC BATHROOM FOR THIS.IT'S GONNA BE.BIG...LONG....FIRM...AND SMELLY OF COURSE!!!!AND I GONNA ENJOY THE FEELING WHEN IT'S GONNA COME OUT" you commented as you make some grunt while you pushing as some few farts and more pee comes out telling you need to pee a lot because you drink a lot during the evening. Continue your reading while pushing as it coming out slowly, talking a bit about guys outside staring at you all night in your sexy outfit, have a nice sneak peek at your ass who fit perfectly in your pants, you know they love to stare at you so you played the game teasing them all that while they were ignoring you have a big cookie in your ass and all you wanted to do is to sit on your toilet to let it go "PFF STUPID MAN.THEY THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE WITH ME.NOT INTERESTED.RIGHT NOW I WISH THEY ARE UNDER MY ASS NOW HAHA.I AM NOT SURE THEY WOULD LOVE IT ANYMORE" you say in despite as you pushing and moaning while reading an interesting article, it start to puking out from your ass and you strain to put it out until finally it comes out with a big splash and a big sigh of pleasure followed by others who splashed down heavily too " OOOH FUCK YES FINALLY.FEEL SO GOOD.SO RELIEVING.IT'S ALMOST LIKE HAVING SEX" you said very relieved, like you are in heaven but you surely have more inside so you stay seated more time enjoying your time here and put off your boots because you gonna stay here a bit more so you want to be comfortable "AAHHH FEEL SO GOOD SITTING ON THE TOILET,RELAXING AND READING THE NEWS..COULD STAY HERE ALL DAY WITH MY BIG ASS ON THE TOILET." You said as you push while reading and more comes out easily this time but it start to smell bad so you take a courtesy flush already hoping it would be better .you read a few more article while pushing more and peeing a bit more spreading a bit your legs apart until you are fed up to read so you take it away and stay seated a bit because you have more while thinking loud and talking about some things.at one point you even start to smell your boots wondering which one stinks the most.the boots or you ???some more comes out from your ass splashing down while you tell how much you love to , and loving when it's comes out from your beautiful big ass.you stay seated as you put off completely your pants with some struggle so you can be more comfortable..you still have more inside but you still keep your thong at knee level.you have to stay seated more and push more and also need to remove your make up so you get up to retrieve the material to do this and plump your ass back down when you get it sighing in relief " AHHH I SIT BACK DOWN.HERE WE GO AGAIN" you said as you start to remove your make up while crossing your legs slapping your butt as you fart and more.stay seated until you are finished with the removing..you think you have a bit more inside your ass so you spread your legs apart and lean forward and push while thinking about things a bit until it finally comes out..now you are finished " OOH FUCK ME THAT WAS SO GOOD TO .I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME" you exclaimed as you start to wipe, a lot of wiping judging the big you take.as you have finished your cleaning you get up flush put back your thong with a little slap on your butt and put back your pants too.leave when you have finished.
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 20 min 19 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:58 PM

Farting compilation, short and sweet! Some dry and cute, others loud, long and bubbling wet with poop!

Duration: 1 min 30 s
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 04:59 PM

I have to shit so badly. You see these full back satin panties? A slave ordered some shit stain panties of mine. I decided to completely destroy them with my shit. Look up close and I make a big shit bulge in these grey panties. See the HUGE mess I made in these filthy little panties. It gets everywhere! All over my ass, all over the floor, all over my pussy, my thighs, ect. I bet youre loving jerking off to my shit covered ass and pussy huh? I know you are. I bet you wish you could use your tongue as toilet paper and clean me up.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 05:00 PM

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
My ass was filled with farts tonight, so I took out my camera and rush to a bathroom to try and catch them! Lots of closeups, farts and giggles. By the end of the night Im in another bathroom. Im all out of farts and drop two cute turds on the floor, which I gather up to show off and lick with a smile <3 (Video is half face, but you see my mouth loving on that shit, mmm~)

Duration: 2 min 24 s
Size: 67.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 05:49 PM

Youve been running around with a potty mouth lately and its time youve been taught a lesson. It doesnt make any sense to wash out a pottys mouth with soap now does it? No, it doesnt. Im going to turn you into My toilet and treat you like the potty youve been trying to embrace with such a filthy mouth.
Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 4 min 20 s
Size: 56.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 05:51 PM

Sugar Hill is back with a great short set!! Enjoy as she she shakes, shimmies, and shits in three scenes. Enjoy as she starts the clip off with a nice wet fart in her kitchen!! Looks like that fart got her bowels to moving as she proceeds to the toilet to take a nice dump! Then enjoy in the final scene as she shakes and jiggles that big fat azz of hers!!! A nice set for you big booty lovers out there!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 05:59 PM

poo on the floor
Models: ladyinred88

Duration: 2 min 21 s
Size: 52.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 06:11 PM

Sometimes I surprise even myself with how big my shits are! Today I let out one of the biggest loads Ive ever had!
I am on my hands and knees in my living room ready to shit for you. I didnt poop at all yesterday so I think it will be a pretty big load. Or at least I am hoping it will be! I slowly start pushing out my shit. A huge, strong stream of pee come flying out of my pussy! Mmm! That feels good!
Then the first of my poop. At first they are those little, hard turds that are so fun to play with. But then I can feel my poop change! I start pushing and grunting and a HUGE, moist log comes out of my ass! It stretches me open so wide! My shithole looks like a huge gaping hole filled with a massive, giant turd! Then, even more smaller, moist turds come out of my ass! It feels like it will never end! There is so much poop!
Finally, all of my poop is out of my ass and on my living room floor. I can feel the heat of my shit steaming up my butt. I look down and Im amazing at how much shit just come out of my ass! Its so beautiful too! I need two hands to pick up this poop! I start to talk dirty to you, telling you how amazing this turd it and how warm it is! It is a beautiful poop! I lift it up with both hands and marvel at how big it is! I stare lovingly at my poop and smile!
I am such a happy poop girl!
Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 06:23 PM

If do you like farts , push out sounds this video for you , here you can view deep inside my ass , my pink asshole , a lot Gape and Pushing asshole with great farts sounds and wet ass juice .
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 10:36 PM

You know I love to make a big mess in my tight jeans! I felt the urge to go so bad so I put them on and felt that big load coming out little by little, push by push..such a relieving, relaxing feeling! You can even hear some farts at the beginning, as well as the crackling sounds the load makes as it exits my sexy hole, you love it! Watch as a stain appears on my jeans, too.
Then I stand up with the load still in my pants and shake my ass side to side so you hear all of the wetness sloshing around in there, slipping and sliding against my hole and butt cheeks. I then of course have to show you what's in there, so I take off my pants and let you examine the contents of my jeans :O) You can see very well that I ate my veggies! Finally, I give you a close-up of my dirty ass, for you to smell and savor!
Jerk it, poop lover!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 10:37 PM

After holding it for two days, I cant keep it in any longer. This video has me talking and grunting as I let out a three day load. Great audio, with everything from heavy breathing and panting to a nice crackling sound as the huge turd slides out
Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 58 s 538 ms
Size: 69.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 10:38 PM

i dance and poop in tight leggins, after it show dirty ass and poo, sit down in pooped leggins and make my ass more and more dirty, and then take leggins of and smear my body with it all
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 3 min 29 s
Size: 751 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos