Old 06-19-2020, 05:47 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Solo masturbation at its finest!-Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Solo masturbation at its finest!-Gianna Michaels

Description:
Big tits, that swing and bounce, and a shaven pussy are my trademarks! You can see them both used to good effect right here as I swing my mams and get fruity with some playful caging! So what is it you like about me? Is it my tits? That seems to be what most guys say, but remember my pussy too! It likes you to lick it and get it all juicy before you stick your hard dick in it! Mmmmm!
Model:
Gianna Michaels
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6348_gianna-michaels_solo-masturbation-at-its-finest.zip - 18.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Solo__ion_at_its_finest.rar - 497.0 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 05:52 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Droppin the Hammer on the U S of A!-Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Droppin the Hammer on the U S of A!-Gianna Michaels

Description:
Hi guys! I_m Gianna a busty babe from the U S of A. I_ve been over in Budapest for a bit and I found this guy Tristan who insists on paying me for having fun... Go figure. Anyway we have some pretty wild parties and I get some cash so I_m not complaining! He loves my big voluptuous breasts. He loves the hungry manner in which I suck on his cock and he loves sliding his hot thick length into my shaven haven. He like me to suck and titty fuck his cock in between position changes. When he is ready to cum I treat him to some more chest pillow action until he spurts his thick creamy load over my boobs and then I lick it all up!
Model:
Gianna Michaels
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:7782_tristan-seagal-and-gianna-michaels_droppin-the-hammer-on-the-u-s-of-a.zip - 21.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileroppin_the_Hammer_on_the_U_S_of_A.rar - 1.8 GB
Old 06-19-2020, 05:58 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Dr Lang loves me as a patient. I co-Constance Devil

DDFBusty.com- Dr Lang loves me as a patient. I co-Constance Devil

Description:
Dr Lang loves me as a patient. I come in knowing full well that I_m as healthy as can be (just look at my lungs if you doubt me) and he pretends he needs to put his stethoscope on my tits and whatever. Basically we both know we are gonna end up screwing as that is what we are both here for. He loves my tits, watch him play and fondle. His face lights up and he makes me think of a kid in a candyshop. Well, I_m not complaining as I get a good screw and he gets his candy. So until my next check up!!!
Model:
Constance Devil
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:7814_nick-lang-and-constance-devil_dr-lang-loves-me-as-a-patient-i-co.zip - 22.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFiler_Lang_loves_me_as_a_patient._I_co.rar - 2.5 GB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:03 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- A bottle for her thirsty cooch!-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- A bottle for her thirsty cooch!-Sheila Grant

Description:
You dont want to miss this nasty blonde Hungarian and her busty rack as she slutingly plays with her tits, licking and slobbering them up, getting her cunt nice and juicy before she grabs a big glass bottle and slips it in her hot pink hole. After a good hard fucking Sheila slips then the bottle from her horny wet cunt and slid it in her tight ass for some hardcore anal probing.
Model:
Sheila Grant
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:5674p4_sheila-grant_a-bottle-for-her-thirsty-cooch.zip - 17.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:A_bottle_for_her_thirsty_cooch.rar - 95.4 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:06 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Hi guys did you miss me? I know I -Lenka G.

DDFBusty.com- Hi guys_did you miss me? I know I -Lenka G.

Description:
Hi guys, did you miss me? I know I haven_t been around as much as I used to but I hope this set makes up for it. I got some really glamorous make-up and was feeling sexy and ready for action. Then this hot guy I wanted to fuck cancelled! I didn_t know what to do. I told the guys I was horny now so they had better give me a toy and let me get on with it. I chose a nice, big, black dildo. It was really big, but I wanted to simulate a hard ride and this was just perfect. First I warmed myseld up with some titty play, that always gets me going, rubbing my tits and licking my nipples. Then it was time for some big insertions and gapes. I got myself off in no time and was soon catching my breath after my big orgasm. I hope the guy doesn_t cancel next time!!!
Model:
Lenka G.
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : Hi_guys_did_you_miss_me_I_know_Irar
File Size : 404.79 MB
Resolution : 672x378
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 3 695 kb/s
Audio : 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6338_lenka-g-_hi-guys-did-you-miss-me-i-know-i.zip - 17.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Hi_guys_did_you_miss_me_I_know_Irar - 404.8 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:10 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Sexy beyond the stethoscope!-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Sexy beyond the stethoscope!-Sheila Grant

Description:
Hi there, I_m back and the guys in the studio tell me I_m looking better than ever (those flatterers) which always helps me feel sexy before I do a shoot. Putting on the latex nurse uniform was great, the feel of it on my skin sent tingles down my spine, and I never realised how sexy a stethoscope could be. Anyway I hope you enjoy the set and seeing me strip from my uniform for you! See you soon! XXXX.
Model:
Sheila Grant
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6356_sheila-grant_sexy-beyond-the-stethoscope.zip - 9.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Sexy_beyond_the_stethoscope.rar - 245.9 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:14 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Sheila serves her lemonade Part 2-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Sheila serves her lemonade Part 2-Sheila Grant

Description:
Every time we have Sheila on the set she always seems to give us something special and this day is no exception. The busty beauty likes to play with her boobs and toys with her pretty pierced pussy making it all hot and juicy!
Then she treated us to a private viewing of her pissing a golden stream. Ever imagine that? I gal as smoking hot as her and just pissin for the thrill of it? I_ll be there are plenty of volunteers out there that would LOVE to drink that good golden liquid, like lemonade coming out of her coochie!
Model:
Sheila Grant
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:5674p2_sheila-grant_sheila-serves-her-lemonade-part-2.zip - 8.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Sheila_serves_her_lemonade_[Part_2].rar - 23.6 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:19 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Tan Lines and Tight Pussy!-Lucy Love

DDFBusty.com- Tan Lines and Tight Pussy!-Lucy Love

Description:
Hi there! It_s your favorite busty Hungarian honey Lucy Love here! I was down by the pool with James who I really wanted to fuck and a few flashes of my huge cleavage had him swimming over for a sniff! Soon he was nuts deep in my pussy, pumping and thrusting away like a good boy! We swapped positions alternating the rhythm and stroke length before he had me flipped on my hands with my legs around his waist. He really had some moves! Soon he was ready to use my jugs to achieve orgasm and as I had already cum I let him slide away between my soft tits until he spurted his love cream over my neck and boobs! What a way to get up a sweat in the sun! After that I needed to use the pool to cool off!
Model:
Lucy Love
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:7786_james-brossman-and-lucy-love_tan-lines-and-tight-pussy.zip - 30.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Tan_Lines_and_Tight_Pussy.rar - 566.2 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:30 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Triple X for titty lovers!-Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Triple X for titty lovers!-Gianna Michaels

Description:
Wow, I have been over here shooting a lot. It has been a busy schedule, but it has been fun too. So check out one of the last sets I shot on this trip. Denys let me mess about and that puts me at ease so I think the result is more natural and sensual. I hope you enjoy seeing the set as much as I enjoyed shooting it! Peace and love! XXXX
Model:
Gianna Michaels
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6349_gianna-michaels_triple-x-for-titty-lovers.zip - 9.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Triple_X_for_titty_lovers.rar - 287.5 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:31 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- -

DDFBusty.com- -

Description:

Model:

Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6357_sheila-grant_hi-guys-me-again-sheila-well-i-h.zip - 18.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:.rar - 744.1 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:33 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Tasty blonde pokes her A hole!-Carol

DDFBusty.com- Tasty blonde pokes her A hole!-Carol

Description:
Hey Guys Its me Carol back to have some fun. I hope that youre ready because as you know Im a very Sexy and Horny girl. I just love playing with myself and with a body like mine how could I not and oddly enough at the moment Im a single girl. As soon as I got up this morning I rushed down to the sex shop to pick myself up a brand new toy to help me through this rough time. There were so many things in there and looking at them all got me all worked up so needless to say I came right back home to try my new toy out. I got myself all made up and put on some sexy lingerie and then I went to my playroom where I keep my big round bed. I walked around my body and began caressing my body from my hips up to my tits and then I started rubbing my legs up and down and playing with my sexy ass. I pushed my tits together and then I began moving my hips from side to side as I rubbed my legs up and down before turning and getting on my bed. I got myself into Doggy which is my favorite position of all and then I began caressing my legs and ass, enjoying the pleasure of my soft touch. I got up on my knees and started playing with my tits and then I sucked my finger and pulled my bra to the side and then I began rubbing and pinching my nipples getting myself all excited. I pulled out my tits one at a time and gave them both a tight squeeze and then I began licking my nipples and watching them get erect. I held my tits in my hands and bounced them up and down and then pulled on my nipples and started shaking my tits and licking them one at a time. I unfastened my bra and continued playing with my tits and then I reached down and slipped my hand inside my panties, my pussy was hot and I could tell that I was getting wet from the way my hand slid up and down. I leaned forward into Doggy and let my tits just hang and then I leaned back and slipped my hand back inside my panties so I could play with my eager and horny pussy. I had teased myself as much as I could stand it and it was time for something more so I sat down and grabbed my new pink Dildo and started sucking and licking it from top to bottom. I placed my Dildo between my tits and started shaking them around and then I laid down with my Dildo still between my tits and pulled my panties to the side. I started rubbing my Dildo on the outside of my pussy and then I spread my pussy open wide, sticking my new toy inside my pussy and then pulling it right back out. I began fucking my pussy with log deep strokes getting every bit of pussy that I had and then I slid my dildo back between my tits and pulled my nipples as hard as I could. I moved to the edge of the bed and then I stood up and slowly pulled my panties down and then I started playing with my pussy and tits both at the sane time. I got back on my bed in Doggy with my ass pointed high in the sky and then I started fingering my ass as from above as I rubbed my pussy from below. I grabbed my Dildo and started sucking it getting it nice and slick and then I slid it in my horny ass and then I fucked my ass hole with deep strokes as I rubbed my pussy and clit. I grabbed my new pink Dildo and slid it in my pussy fucking both my horny holes at the same time. I could feel myself getting closer and my pussy was a sloppy mess so I rolled over onto my back and started fucking myself hard and fast. I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could trying to hold on and make it last but I lost all control having an orgasm that was second to none. I pulled the Dildos out of my holes and laid them between my tits and then I sucked them one by one before sucking them both at the same time.
Model:
Carol
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6259_carol_tasty-blonde-pokes-her-a-hole.zip - 19.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Tasty_blonde_pokes_her_A_hole.rar - 441.3 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:40 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Stunning blonde with massive tits!-Rachel

DDFBusty.com- Stunning blonde with massive tits!-Rachel

Description:
Check out this fresh new babe. Her mahoosive hooters will strike you straight away, but take time to appreciate the rest too!
Model:
Rachel
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:1247_rachel_stunning-blonde-with-massive-tits.zip - 25.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Stunning_blonde_with_massive_tits.rar - 155.3 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:44 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Gianna Back and Nastier Than Ever! -Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Gianna Back and Nastier Than Ever! -Gianna Michaels

Description:
Gianna is back and nastier than ever as she provides us with yet another hardcore set. This set is filled with cock slobbering, tit fucking, and deep pussy pounding from beginning to end. She heard that Tomas was one hell of a fuck and when she invited him over, she cuffed her arms behind her back to let him know right from the start that she was all his and he could whatever he wanted with her body. The first thing he did was shove his cock into her hungry mouth, and then in between her tits, and then finally in her pussy. He pumped her so vigorously that her boobs were bouncing out of control, and she had to free one of her hands and hold onto the floor for support. She sat atop him in reverse cowgirl, he pounded her from the side in spoon and doggy, and he played with her tits when she sat facing him. When he was ready to bust a load, he stood over her and jerked himself off while she played with her tits. She opened her my mouth wide in anticipation and he shot off into her mouth, all over her face and tits, and she happily played with tits bouncing them in her hands with his cum dripping from her mouth.
Model:
Gianna Michaels
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : Gianna_Back_and_Nastier_Than_Everrar
File Size : 691.73 MB
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 708 kb/s

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:7668_tarzan-and-gianna-michaels_gianna-back-and-nastier-than-ever.zip - 21.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Gianna_Back_and_Nastier_Than_Everrar - 691.7 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:50 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Princess of the pretty pussy!-Tarra White

DDFBusty.com- Princess of the pretty pussy!-Tarra White

Description:
Hi there. You have to be a girl to understand what I mean when I say this, but getting sexy make-up and lingerie can really turn a girl on. I think it is being treated like a little princess, having people manicure you, fuss over you and all that. Well I stepped into the studio feeling a million dollars and I think the pics and video turned out pretty good. When you see me slipping a finger or two into my moist slit try telling me you wouldn_t want to stick your cock in there instead!!!
Model:
Tarra White
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : Princess_of_the_pretty_rar
File Size : 319.63 MB
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 708 kb/s

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6276_tarra-white_princess-of-the-pretty-pussy.zip - 11.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Princess_of_the_pretty_rar - 319.6 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:52 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Her bosom is bonkers!-Constance Devil

DDFBusty.com- Her bosom is bonkers!-Constance Devil

Description:
This big-bobbed mamma never rushes into sex, even when it is just her and her trusty vibrator. She prefers to take it easy build up to a full, body-tingling, knee-trembling climax! I usually start by rubbing around my tits, massaging and stroking until I feel my nipples harden. Then I concentrate on them for a bit. This gets my pussy juiced up and ready to go! As she feels the soft, moist folds of her pussy lips she knows the wait was well worth it. Soon she is thrusting the vibrator into her hungry snatch until she reaches her big orgasm. Wow, we can_t wait for your next visit Constance!
Model:
Constance Devil
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6372_constance-devil_her-bosom-is-bonkers.zip - 21.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Her_bosom_is_bonkers.rar - 421.7 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:54 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Sex goddess has huge orgasm!-Krystina

DDFBusty.com- Sex goddess has huge orgasm!-Krystina

Description:
Hi Guys Im Miriam and Im a very horny girl. Ive got big tits with eager nipples that just love to be played with. As soon as I woke up this morning and knew right away it was going to be one of those days because I woke up playing with myself. I gave myself a quickie as I often do just to hold myself over until I had the time to do it right. I just happened to have the day off so I didnt have a long wait I just had to get myself up and into some sexy where. I came in and stood in front of my sofa and began caressing my sexy body all over, rubbing my big soft tits and then my legs and stomach. I slowly started turning my body and moving my hips from side to side as I caressed my sexy ass and then I turned back around and started rubbing and squeezing my tits. I sat down and started caressing my legs and playing with my tits, rubbing and squeezing them hard and then slowly pulling my bra straps down. I slipped my finger inside the waist line of my panties and playfully pulled them away from body and then reached further inside and began rubbing my pussy. I took off my bra and started rubbing my tits, squeezing and pushing them together and then I leaned forward and started moving my body, swinging my big tits from side to side. I sat up and continued playing with my tits and then I leaned back and rubbed my pussy, at first outside my panties and then slipping my finger back inside. I lifted my legs and began rubbing them and my ass and then I stood up and started playing with my panties pulling them away from my body and teasing myself. I turned my body and started rubbing my ass and playing big tits, rubbing and squeezing them before taking a seat on the arm of my sofa. I leaned all the way back and spread my legs open wide and started rubbing my pussy up and down and then I pulled my panties to the side and started pulling on my lips, spreading my pretty pink open wide. I stood back up and pulled my panties down just past my sexy ass and then I started moving my hips from side to side and rubbing and squeezing my ass. I pulled my panties all the way down and got my sexy ass into Doggy and then I spread my horny pussy wide open and started rubbing myself up and down. I wanted to have an orgasm right here and now but I knew if I kept teasing myself it would be better, so I sat back down and began playing with my tits then leaned back spreading my open nasty wide. I went right back to playing with my pussy rubbing myself up and down, sucking my fingers , spreading my pussy and playing with my tits and nipples. I got my fingers all nasty and wet and then I started rubbing my clit, teasing myself to the point of no return as I played with my tits and pulled on my stiffened nipples. I laid down on my back and teased myself even more as I played with my pussy and tits and then I sat up on the back of the sofa and started rubbing my clit as fast as I could. I gave myself a huge orgasm just like I knew I would and then I played with my tits and nipples as I enjoyed the buzz from deep inside my body.
Model:
Krystina
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6263_krystina_sex-goddess-has-huge-orgasm.zip - 14.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Sex_goddess_has_huge_orgasm.rar - 548.6 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:54 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Ride The Sybian-Karma

DDFBusty.com- Ride The Sybian-Karma

Description:
Karma gets lucky this week as she beats off the competition and gets to ride The Sybian or the man that can go all night and doesn_t expect food afterward! You have seen Karma a couple of times now and no doubt have come to appreciate her many and very obvious charms! Well, she seems to have as insatiable an appetite to perform as you have to see her! So, get your feet in the stirrups and join Karma on her bucking great ride on The Sybian!
Model:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:041sb_karma_ride-the-sybian.zip - 15.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Ride_The_Sybian.rar - 160.2 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 06:56 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Taking the Cock Deep Inside!-Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Taking the Cock Deep Inside!-Gianna Michaels

Description:
Big_juicy tits and an insatiable_sexual appetite. Yup_that_s me_Gianna! I know most of you think of my tits when you think of me but I had Kid Jamaica concentrating on my pussy for a long time too! His big black cock felt so good inside me. He had it out and in my mouth in no time as I sucked and slurped hungrily on his pole. He was dipping into my honey pot all the way in_then all the way out. His dick felt soooooo good inside my moist box. Soon he had upped the tempo and was thrusting away like his life depended on it_grabbing a handful of boob every now and again for good measure. I treated him to a titty-fuck to finish off and he came all over my huge melons! What a stud!
Model:
Gianna Michaels
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 7667d1_720_6500_Kid+Jamaica+and+Gianna+Michaels_-_Taking+the+Cock+Deep+Inside!.mp4
File Size : 1157.49 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:11
Video : AVC, 6 494 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:7667d1_720_6500_Kid+Jamaica+and+Gianna+Mi chaels_-_Taking+the+Cock+Deep+Inside!.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 06-19-2020, 07:04 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Four Bouncing Boobs! -Constance Devil

DDFBusty.com- Four Bouncing Boobs! -Constance Devil

Description:
Miranda and I were relaxing in the sauna after a swim. We go a couple of times a week to keep in shape. Anyway we were chatting and chilling when these two muscly studs walked in. Well we were all flirting with each other in no time and the guys were on us like hungry dogs, squeezing our tits and caressing our slick bodies. We got their hard cocks in our mouths and soon it was one sweaty lusty mess of sex and fluids. Miranda got DP_d as I ATM_d and PTM_d the guys_ cocks and soon the boys were ready to blow from this intense action. Finally we were all covered in sweat and juice and left to rub our slick bodies against each other as the lads went to shower!
Model:
Constance Devil
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : Four_Bouncing_Boobsrar
File Size : 1386.94 MB
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 000 kb/s

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:7815_ricardo-bell-and-lauro-giotto-and-constance-devil-and-miranda_four-bouncing-boobs.zip - 30.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Four_Bouncing_Boobsrar - 1.4 GB
Old 06-19-2020, 07:05 AM

Default DDFBusty.com- Just look at the DOUBLE D beauties -Mia Anabelle

DDFBusty.com- Just look at the DOUBLE D beauties -Mia Anabelle

Description:
Just look at the DOUBLE D beauties on busty first-timer Krisztina Ventura! This horny Hungarian has got the goods upstairs and down so see her very first set. She shows off her body like a seasoned pro and soon has a large glass phallus poking her nether regions. We are expecting plenty more from this one, so keep your eyes and foreskin peeled!
Model:
Mia Anabelle
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : Just_look_at_the_DOUBLE_D_beautiesrar
File Size : 459.54 MB
Resolution : 672x384
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 4 854 kb/s

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6384_mia-anabelle-_just-look-at-the-double-d-beauties.zip - 18.9 MB