Old 04-26-2020, 01:23 PM

Default Cathyscraving.com videos

cathyscraving.com - NYC Creampie 3some

==========

Cast: Cathy
Category: Threesomes, Member Sex, Interracial, Creampies, Facials
Description: After brief stopovers in Chicago and Atlanta we jumped on another plane and continued on our way to the east coast. It had been way too long since our last visit. Cathy had organized gangbangs in DC and Philly and, at the very least, a 1 on 1 with a member in New York City.Cathy loves NYC and during this visit she had a threesome with two members of her website .. a young Black guy and a young Latino guy. Unfortunately, the Black guy was a little overwhelmed by everything and wasn't able to 'rise' to the occasion but the Latino guy certainly did and fucked my wife good before he pumped a huge load of seed into her cum hungry hole .. LOL

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 35 s
Size: 402 MiB

Download File
Old 05-15-2020, 03:32 PM

Default cathyscraving.com - Dsnoop & KB Do Cathy

cathyscraving.com - Dsnoop & KB Do Cathy

Cast: Cathy, Dsnoop
Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Creampies
Description: Cathy loves being fucked by younger Black guys so she asked Dsnoop to find a young stud to bring with him the next time he came over to pound her pussy. He was happy to do as she asked so the next time he came over he brought with him KB. Although KB was a little rough around the edges he loved getting his big Black cock into White MILF pussy. For over an hour they mercilessly fucked Cathy's cunt. When they were nearing exhaustion, KB unloaded a huge load of his baby batter inside Cathy's orgasming pussy. Shortly after, Dsnoop contributed a load of his own to Cathy's cum hungry hole .. LOL.

Duration: 54 min 23 s
Size: 1.50 GiB

Download File
Old 05-15-2020, 07:21 PM

Default cathyscraving.com - Our 3some With Chanell

cathyscraving.com - Our 3some With Chanell

Cast: Cathy, Chanell, Peter
Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Butts, Toys
Description: Chanell is a VERY sexy Black girl living in Los Angeles. She is friends with one of Cathy'sregular Black lovers and that's how she came to know about us. The mutual friend introducedher to our website and she liked what she saw so she contacted us. Once we heard from her we organized to hook up with her during a visit to LA in September 2013. Chanell's stunning ass had me mesmerized from the moment she undressed and my cock was rock hard right from the moment on, and for most of the incredible few hours we spent with her. Weenjoyed an amazing threesome with her. And she loved it, as much as I did, when I pumped a huge creampie deep into her tight ebony fuck tunnel .. LOL

Duration: 45 min 57 s
Size: 1.19 GiB

Download File
Old 05-15-2020, 07:35 PM

Default cathyscraving.com - Anal With Hooks & Isiah

cathyscraving.com - Anal With Hooks & Isiah

Cast: Cathy, Hooks, Isiah
Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Anal, DP, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Big Dicks
Description: Cathy's pussy and ass get well fucked by two large BBC in this scene and she has the most intense orgasms ever. Watch as Hooks and Isiah take turns fucking her pussy .. then .. Isiah pushes his long cock into her tight ass and fucks her hard, fast and deep. Next, the guys DPCathy before Hooks bends Cathy over and fucks her with his THICK cock until he fills her pussy with a creamy load of semen. As cum runs from her ravaged pussy, Isiah fucks her cummy hole beforeslipping his cock back into her ass and fucking it until he blasts a massive load into her!! In addition to the above scene there is also a shorter video showing Cathy and the two guys playing around before we started the scene. This will show you why they were super aroused even before we started the scene.

Duration: 46 min 56 s
Size: 1 005 MiB

Download File
Old 05-15-2020, 07:56 PM

Default cathyscraving.com - Kiara Was Amazing

cathyscraving.com - Kiara Was Amazing

Cast: Cathy, Kiara, Peter
Category: Threesomes, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Toys
Description: Kiara is a gorgeous, and horny, young blonde girl we hooked up with during our 2013 Summer Road Trip. She was in Los Angeles visiting friends who told her about our website. When she contacted us about getting involved we quickly set up a meeting .. so glad we did :-)Kiara was awesome .. there's no doubt about that!! From the moment we saw her and heard her cute southernaccent Cathy and I were hooked on her. I was also super aroused and knew it wouldn't be long until I got to enjoy her amazing body as well. The three of us had a fantastic time together and I hope to repeat it in the not-too-distant future :-)

Duration: 25 min 8 s
Size: 763 MiB

Download File
Old 05-15-2020, 08:37 PM

Default cathyscraving.com - Bi-Sexual Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Bi-Sexual Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Aja, Farrah
Category: Girl-Girl, Threesomes, Toys
Description: The day we had our threesome with Farrah .. scene 474 .. we had planned to have a gangbang at nightwith Aja, Cathy and a whole bunch of guys. When Farrah learned of the gangbang she asked if she could be involved. We said .. "Sure". We then mentioned that Aja was coming over soon and that the three girls could have some fun together as well. Once again Farrah wanted to to do :-)All three women in this scene are not only gorgeous and super hot but they also love sex. And that's sex with either guys or girls!! Two of them you will already know but this may be the first time you'reseeing Farrah. They were all super horny this day and wanted to pleasure each other while making me 'suffer' by watching but not touching .. LOL.

Duration: 42 min 8 s
Size: 1 009 MiB

Download File
Old 05-16-2020, 03:19 AM

Default cathyscraving.com - Isiah & Slim 3some

cathyscraving.com - Isiah & Slim 3some

Cast: Cathy, Isiah, Slim
Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Creampies, Big Dicks, Sloppy Seconds
Description: After the first .. incredible .. threesome Cathy had with Isiah and Slim .. scene 521 .. Iwasn't at all surprised when she told me she wanted to fuck them again!! I'm calling this fuck session 'Round 2' because it seemed like the guys took up where they left off at the finish of their first threesome. The action was raw and amazing as they fucked the ass of my insatiable wife with their 11" inch thick Black cocks. When they were done with her they took it in turns to pump her ravaged cunt full of their sloppy seed.

Duration: 34 min 27 s
Size: 901 MiB

Download File
Old 05-16-2020, 04:36 AM

Default cathyscraving.com - BBC Double Up

cathyscraving.com - BBC Double Up

Cast: Cathy, Chris, Donny
Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Creampies, Big Dicks
Description: Chris and Donnie are two of Cathy's regular Black lovers and she absolutely loves fucking them. Not only do they have big Black cocks they also know how to use them to give her maximum pleasure. Knowing what the guys packed in their jeans, Cathy wasted no time when they arrived. The moment they were in the door she had her hands on their groins encouraging their cocks to full erection. From then on the action heated right up. Cathy dropped to her kneees and eagerly sucked on both cocks. Anxious to have them inside her, she stood up and rubbed her clit with one of them. Theguys, knowing how horny she was, took over. Moments later they were sucking her clit before ramming a cock deep inside her. The fucking then continued until Cathy's pussy overflowed with their freshly deposited semen!!

Duration: 45 min 55 s
Size: 904 MiB

Download File
Old 05-16-2020, 04:42 AM

Default cathyscraving.com - Late NightLA Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Late NightLA Threesome

Cast: Cathy, DCJohn
Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds
Description: One Saturday night, in August 2015, I got gangbanged by 4 guys .. see scene 616. The guys were all young .. late 20's .. and they literally fucked me non-stop for well over an hour before.. drained of cum andexhausted .. they finished and left. About 30 minutes after the guys had gone, I got a text message from one of them .. it was DCJohn. He was still horny and wanted to know if he could come back and fuck me some more. I texted back a big .. YES. A minute later he texted again to say one of the other guys .. Jack .. was also horny and would like to come back and fuck some more as well. Of course I again texted back a big .. YES!! Thirty minutes later .. in the early hours of Sunday morning .. they arrived and I got fucked some more .. including an AWESOME double vaginal fuck and creampie!!!

Duration: 15 min 0 s
Size: 307 MiB

Download File
Old 05-16-2020, 05:36 AM

Default cathyscraving.com - HiJinks BeforeThe Party

cathyscraving.com - HiJinks BeforeThe Party

Cast: Cathy, Nora, Peter
Category: 1on1, Threesomes, Creampies, Cum Play, Role Play
Description: Nora is a cute and very horny 18 year old we meet a couple of years ago. She told us she is at a stage in her life where she is wanting to explore her sexuality. We had an awesome threesome with her .. her first ever .. and talked about hooking upwith her again.A few days after that first threesome, we hooked up with Nora again. We had invited her to attend a costume party with us butbefore (and after) the party we had planned to have a little fun first. Nora and Cathy had both gone out to find a costume. Itwas Nora who returned first and when she put on her costume to show me I couldn't keep my hands off her. It was obvious Norawas also horny and when I felt her pussy I could not believe how wet she was. Her tight young pussy was absolutely saturated.Nora and I fucked while we waited for Cathy to return then .. all of us wearing our costumes .. we had a threesome. It was awesome and after an hour or so of fucking I pumped a HUGE load of cum into Nora's tight young pussy .. then .. Nora ate thecreampie!!

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 47 min 45 s
Size: 1.38 GiB

Download File
Old 05-16-2020, 07:35 AM

Default cathyscraving.com - Kira's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Kira's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Kira, Peter
Category: Threesomes, Girl-Girl, Creampies
Description: Kira is a super sexy .. but shy .. young Canadian woman we hooked up with during our 2014 Spring Road Trip. She had been living in Los Angeles for a few months and had seen our website and thought it would be fun to catch up with us. We agreed and we're so glad we did get together with her. She was sweet and wanting to try a whole lot of things (many for the very first time). When Kira emailed us she included some photos of herself and when I saw them I couldn't wait to hook up with her. Not only is she hot and pretty her pussy was deliciously tight and I absolutely loved fucking her. She got really creamy at the start and I made her a whole lot creamier at the end!!

Duration: 38 min 50 s
Size: 856 MiB

Download File
Old 05-18-2020, 07:13 AM

Default cathyscraving.com - 2nd 3some With Chanell

cathyscraving.com - 2nd 3some With Chanell

Cast: Cathy, Chanell, Peter
Category: Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Butts, Toys
Description: Chanell is a VERY sexy Black girl living in Los Angeles. She is friends with one of Cathy'sregular Black lovers and that's how she came to know about us. The mutual friend introducedher to our website and she liked what she saw so she contacted us. Once we heard from her we organized to hook up with her during a visit to LA in September 2013. After Chanell's first ever orgy .. scene 509 .. she was still horny and asked me to fuck her. I was super turned on after watching her get fucked by three guys so I jumped at her offer. The second time with her was every bit as good as the first time. When I slipped my throbbing cock deep into her pussy the warm slickness was incredible. I loved every thrust I made into her and when I orgasmed it was a truly huge creamy load that I deposited in her pussy .. a load she said later she loved receiving!!

Duration: 24 min 17 s
Size: 643 MiB

Download File
Old 05-18-2020, 10:22 PM

Default cathyscraving.com - Shiloh's Threesome

cathyscraving.com - Shiloh's Threesome

Cast: Cathy, Shiloh, Peter
Category: Threesomes, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Outdoors
Description: Shiloh is a cute 21 year old we hooked up with during our 2015 Summer Road Trip. She is into adventurous and spontaneous stuff and lucky for us that includes sex. When shelearned about our website she decided she wanted to contact us about getting involved in an orgy. We suggested she do a threesome with us first and she immediately said ..Yes!!!We had an amazing time with Shiloh and it was awesome to fuck her tight young pussy. Sheloves sex and wants to try almost everything at least once. She loves to make out with both guys and girls so it was perfect for us. I was super turned on by her and that resulted in my orgasm being VERY intense!!

Duration: 45 min 25 s
Size: 1.21 GiB

Download File
Old 05-19-2020, 12:24 AM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, WCGB, Carl,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, WCGB, Carl,

Description:
During the adult internet convention we attended in January 2002, Cathy was gang
fucked by guys from a gangbang group called .. West Coast Gang Bangs (see scene
045). She had the best time and couldn_t wait to do it again. Lucky for her the
group were based in Los Angeles so it was very likely she wouldn_t have to wait
long.

A few weeks after that 1st gangbang we were in Los Angeles and Cathy had organized
to be gangbanged again. There were five guys present and Cathy had decided to dress
up as a naughty schoolgirl for the gangbang. The guys loved it and they fucked her
for well over an hour. Cathy loved every minute and every stroke of it. I knew that
night that there would be many more gangbangs to come .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, WCGB, Carl,
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 720-wcgb-la-1st.mp4
File Size : 746.72 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:55:41
Video : AVC, 1 773 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:wcgb-la-1st_1200.zip - 14.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:720-wcgb-la-1st.mp4 - 746.7 MB
Old 05-19-2020, 07:01 AM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Chris,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Chris,

Description:
Chris was one of Cathy_s first long-term regular Black lovers and the chemistry between
them was always intense. It was an incredible turn to watch them together and then join
in after Chris had unloaded his seed deep in my wife_s pussy.

This scene was shot on a Saturday afternoon in a hotel. Although the two of them had
fucked dozens of times in the past it almost seemed as though it was their first time together.
As it turned out this was one of the last times we hooked up with Chris because his job took him
overseas soon after.
Model:
Cathy, Chris,
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 720-chris-afternoon.mp4
File Size : 228.86 MB
Duration : 00:19:20
Video : AVC, 1 548 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 100 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:720-chris-afternoon.mp4 - 228.9 MB
Old 05-19-2020, 07:31 AM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Nautia Reba

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Nautia Reba

Description:
After the awesome time we had at our first adult internet convention in june 2001,
we were eager to attend the next one .. and we did, in January 2002. Unlike our
first convention, where we_d gone along knowing no-one, we knew a whole bunch of
attendees this time and had a lot of fun stuff organized.

While on the convention floor, Cathy got talking to a couple of girls who also had
their own websites. Nautia and Reba liked Cathy and asked if she would be interested
in doing a Girl-Girl scene with them. Cathy agreed and here are the photos and video
from what took place in our room a little later.
Model:
Cathy, Nautia Reba
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 720-vegas-3girls-1st.mp4
File Size : 152.33 MB
Duration : 00:14:07
Video : AVC, 1 406 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:vegas-3girls-1st_1200.zip - 13.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:720-vegas-3girls-1st.mp4 - 152.3 MB
Old 05-19-2020, 09:08 AM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy,

Description:
After our visit to LA, where we attended a New Years Eve party, we continued on to Las Vegas
for an adult internet convention. After the earlier conventions we_d been to we were expecting
to have a good time at this one .. and we weren_t disappointed!!

There was one final thing Cathy wanted to do before we left Las Vegas and she did it on our last
night. During the gangbang she had done with Victoria at the end of December .. scene #081 ..
she had gotten to know a Black guy with a huge cock. His name was, Henry and Cathy really wanted to
fuck him but he wasn_t tested. She knew he was in Vegas so she arranged to hook up with him
during the convention. Now tested, Henry fucked Cathy like a true expert and gave her one of the best
fucks of her life .. and one of the largest creampies .. hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!
Model:
Cathy,
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 720-henry.mp4
File Size : 388.49 MB
Duration : 00:28:31
Video : AVC, 1 802 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:henry_1200.zip - 53.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:720-henry.mp4 - 388.5 MB
Old 05-19-2020, 10:21 AM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Tara,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Tara,

Description:
Tara is a girl, in her mid 20_s, who we first met at swingers parties back in
2000. We played with her a little at the parties and when she learned we
had a website she asked if she could be on it. Of course, we were delighted to
include her and she was super aroused by the idea of being seen by so many people.
You can see her first appearance in scenes .. 021 & 022.

After the fun we had in the previous three scenes .. 052 & 053 & 054 .. we hooked up
with Tara again a couple of weeks later. I wanted to have another threesome but Cathy
had other plans. She pulled some toys from a bag and showed them to Tara. The way
Tara_s eye lit up told me I would have to wait for that threesome. I didn_t mind too
much as it was awesome watching the girls fuck each other with the toys!!
Model:
Cathy, Tara,
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 720-tara-strapon.mp4
File Size : 198.71 MB
Duration : 00:09:47
Video : AVC, 2 732 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 98.1 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:tara-strapon_1200.zip - 17.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:720-tara-strapon.mp4 - 198.7 MB
Old 05-19-2020, 11:50 AM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Michael, Peter,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Michael, Peter,

Description:
Michael emailed Cathy telling her that he had a huge cumload and that he would
love to give it to her. With a _prize_ like that waiting for her, Cathy was keen
to meet him so we decided to head to Dallas, Texas the next chance we could.

We were in Dallas for a few days and while there we saw the sights and Cathy
found out that Michael was not boasting about his cumload. Every chance she could
she was on the receiving end of his huge cum blasts. The last day we were there
we had a threesome with Michael and he blasted Cathy twice with his cumload. Once
over her face and the second time deep in her pussy. I then fucked her cummy
pussy and added my cum to Michaels .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Michael, Peter,
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 720-michael-3some.mp4
File Size : 211.9 MB
Duration : 00:15:20
Video : AVC, 1 829 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:michael-3some_1200.zip - 11.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:720-michael-3some.mp4 - 211.9 MB
Old 05-19-2020, 01:08 PM

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Nikka, Janey, Beth, Jade,

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene-Cathy, Nikka, Janey, Beth, Jade,

Description:
After the awesome time we_d had at past adult internet conventions we
were eager to attend more .. and we did, in July 2002. Unlike the past
conventions .. which were in Las Vegas .. this one was in Miami, Florida.

Cathy had a whole bunch of girlfriends at the convention so I wasn_t at all
surprised when she told me a few of them had arranged to hook up one night
for an all girl orgy. Five girls joined Cathy for the orgyu and they were
Jade, Nikka, Janey, Beth and Vixen.
Model:
Cathy, Nikka, Janey, Beth, Jade,
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 720-6girls-miami-2nd.mp4
File Size : 325.74 MB