Old 05-09-2020, 02:15 PM

Default Missax.com- If The Eyes Didn t See The Hands Wouldnt Take-Jessa Rhodes, Johnny Sins, Kissa Sins

Missax.com- If The Eyes Didn_t See_The Hands Wouldnt Take-Jessa Rhodes, Johnny Sins, Kissa Sins

Description:
Includes: Kissa Sins_Jessa Rhodes role-play sex_two creampies
Jessica listens to her husband lament about how his morning meeting was canceled_the client will probably postpone until 6 or 7 in the afternoon, he explains. She reminds him that their anniversary was tonight. John apologizes_they_ve both been working overtime since Kissa will be starting college soon.
Kissa skips down the stairs and into the kitchen_she flings open the refrigerator and sticks out her tush. John glances over and sees Kissa in the most inappropriate shorts_if they were any shorter they_d be showing off his little girl_s ass. Nu-uh, he tells her as he wags his index finger at her. Kissa pleads with her mother to tell him about modern fashion_and let her wear her outfit to the music festival. Jessica calmly explains to John that she_s going to a music festival_she_s meeting a boy there_please let the girl wear what she wants. John fumes and asserts his power as her stepfather_as long as you_re under my roof_you will abide by my rules. Kissa storms off and texts her boyfriend.
Jessica calms her husband_you remember what it was like to be her age? John smiles warmly at her. The two have a beautiful relationship where they always agree on how to raise Kissa_even though Jessica tends to bend to Kissa_s youthful temper tantrums. Jessica goes into her purse and grabs an Anniversary gift. John opens it and sees a blindfold and a key. He looks at his wife_she shows him the key playfully hanging around her necklace. Jessa purrs_your meeting is canceled_why don_t you put these on_and nothing else, her eyebrow raises at John. Her panties are wet with the idea of her masculine husband bound and powerless in her bed. John kisses her and goes into the bedroom.
Kissa texts her boyfriend my stepdad is such an asshole! He tries to tell her to sneak out, but she can_t_her bedroom is on the second floor_and they_d surely see her. She remembers how he climbed the trellis of her bedroom window_can you come to my bedroom? His response is slow_she watches the blinking dots on the phone as he types the message_she knows he_s trying to back out. Why wouldn_t he respond_yes, right away? She quickly snaps a couple dirty selfies and sends them to him for incentive. He stops typing_there is a silence_she snaps a suggestive photo of her best sex face. He replies_can I see your pussy? Kissa closes her eyes_that_s her most intimate place_she_s never taken a photo of her pussy_and to send it to her boyfriend? She_s desperate_she pulls down her shorts and starts massaging her pussy_she wants it to look as wet_as inviting_as pretty puffy pink as it can look.
Jessa enters the bedroom to see her husband on the bed. She peels off her robe and she purrs in a Russian accent_I am Svetlana_you_re going to be my docile pussy cat_stay still while I use you for my pleasure. She teases and taunts his skin before she gives him her soft_wet mouth_he begs for her to fuck him_Oh Jessica. She slaps him playfully against the cheek_it_s Svetlana.
Kissa musters up all her courage and masturbates for her boyfriend_she sends him explicit photos. She waits for his response confidently_she knows he_ll be at her bedroom window in no time. Hot babe_but I can_t.. it_s my only chance to see Agent Zero, he texts to her. She text back_please.. I_ve never been this turned on in my entire life. She watches the screen uncertain about her feminine persuasion_horny_angry_frustrated. He declines her and her heart drops. She contemplates telling him that she never wants to see him again, but erases the text. I need a cold shower, she thinks to herself.
Jessa pumps her pussy up and down John_s throbbing hard cock. The wetness of her pussy makes his cock shiny_she feels so erotic_so naughty_she_s never played with John this way. He thrusts in and out of her pussy until he feels the tightening spasms of her orgasm. She collapses on his chest_her breasts moist with her own sweat as she feels his hot cum seeping out of her swollen pussy. She looks at his blindfolded face_I_m going to take a shower, she purrs_stay here for round 2.
Kissa opens the bathroom door to hear her mother using the shower_she shuts the door and rolls her eyes_it figures that she can_t even have the pleasure of a shower on a day where everything is going wrong. She catches a glimpse of her stepfather_s face_blindfolded!
Watch the story unfold..

Model:
Jessa Rhodes, Johnny Sins, Kissa Sins
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_blindfoldsvetlana_51941170605m1080.mp4
File Size : 2849.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:48:19
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:missa_blindfoldsvetlana_51941170605m1080. mp4 - 2.8 GB
Old 05-09-2020, 02:49 PM

Default Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 2-Blair Williams, Danny Mountain, Lexi Belle

Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 2-Blair Williams, Danny Mountain, Lexi Belle

Description:
Includes: Lexi Belle_s RETURN FROM RETIREMENT_Blair Williams_Danny Mountain

In his words:
My wife was exhausted from traveling_met and talked with Blair while I was preparing dinner_Sofi eventually went to bed early. I think she was overwhelmed by Blair
Old 05-09-2020, 04:28 PM

Default Missax.com- Door-To-Door Fuckraising-Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain

Missax.com- Door-To-Door Fuckraising-Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain

Description:
Includes: Fun_bratty_young cheerleaders: Adriana Chechik_Megan Rain_opportunistic neighbor Jay Smooth_Submissive_creampie
Meet Adriana Chechik. She_s a sweet girl who has big dreams of being a professional model in Paris. She_s best friends with Megan Rain_they_re both cheerleaders at Abby Jackson High School_they both have dreams of walking the most prestigious runway in Le Paris de Nos Jous_and both have had sheltered middle-class upbringings. The girls have grown up getting exactly what they want without hesitation_they_ve learned to flash a sweet smile and bat their eyelashes to get out of sticky situations. Both girls have grown a reputation for being little hell raisers_spoiled_and manipulative_but deep down they are good girls.. mostly good.
Adriana and Megan have a serious predicament_their school is offering a prize to Paris for the top earners of the fundraiser. Paris, Adriana gushes to her friend_Megan_I sent our photos to Platine Femmes Agency and they promised to make us superstars_we just gotta get there! Megan explains that they shouldn_t have been slacking off_that surely other cheerleaders have way more orders than them_they_ve been knocking on doors for months now for the fundraiser. Adriana winks at Megan_and Megan knows she_s got a naughty idea.. we_ve just got to show a little grit_c_mon and follow my lead_I know the perfect guy who_s going to put us on top. Watch the story unfold ...
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Jay Smooth, Megan Rain
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_cheerleaders_51941161026m720.mp4
File Size : 959.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:55
Video : AVC, 4 786 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_cheerleaders_51941161026m720.mp4 - 959.1 MB
Old 05-09-2020, 04:28 PM

Default Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 1-Blair Williams, Danny Mountain

Missax.com- A Foreign Exchange Ep 1-Blair Williams, Danny Mountain

Description:
Includes: Blair Williams_Daddy fetish_Danny Mountain struggles to remain faithful to his wife
In her words:
There are a lot of societal disadvantages to being in the foster care program_lots of fosters end up not going to college because the stress of being passed around from home_the feeling of an uncertain enviornment can give a foster bad grades_and the bad grades inhibit them from getting into college. A group of former fosters petitioned the government for college grants so that foster girls and boys could have a fair shot at a college education. I_m one of the first to benefit from the college grant_and the college that I_ve been accepted to is all the way in Surrey_England.

A kind man and his wife has volunteered to take me in for the four years that I_ll be attending college_they_ve got daughter through the same foster care program that I grew up in. I_ve got to admit_I think the dad_Dan Smith_is super hot. I know a little bit about the family. They live in the country_their adopted daughter_Lexi_is from New York_his wife_Sofi_is originally from the United States. They seem like such nice people_such nice and normal people. My heart feels warm and optimistic to be a part of this family_even though I know it_s just temporary.

In his words:
Our little girl_Lexi_is growing up. She_s just turned eighteen years old and my wife fears that she_s going to want to go away to college. My wife isn_t ready for her to leave the nest yet_and so she came up with the idea of participating in the Foster College Program_and she petitioned for an American girl.

It was just last month when my wife excitedly brought me over to her laptop_aww darling_look how sweet she looks, she cooed. It felt good accepting another young lady into our home. I used to be a foster. It feels a little like helping out myself from the past_when I invite a troubled foster into our home. I want to show them normalcy_love_and patient understanding. I see pain behind Blair_s sweet close-lipped smile_her kind eyes_and I know that our family can show her love_and give her a comfortable place to stay while she_s going to school. My wife hopes that Blair will befriend Lexi and Lexi will choose to stay in England for college_and not leave her_our home_and go to school abroad.

In her words:
He picked me up from the airport and hugged me warmly_welcome to our family, he said kindly. I_ve heard those words so many times before_but this time it felt different. He talked about his wife and his daughter in the car_and I admired how committed he was to his family. Is it strange to say that it turned me on? I_ve always been turned on by kind people. I love seducing someone kind_and Dan seems like he_d be tough to seduce. I can tell immediately_as with most men_that he wants to fuck me. He glances at my thighs_and during conversation I feel his eyes lower to my lips_my breasts.

I know I had better not fuck this up. I like him. I know I_ll love his wife and daughter. I_m determined to be a good girl this time.
Model:
Blair Williams, Danny Mountain
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missax_aforeignexchange_51941170711m1080-2.mp4
File Size : 1702.71 MB
Duration : 00:28:53
Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missax_aforeignexchange_51941170711m1080-2.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 05-09-2020, 07:34 PM

Default Missax.com- Obsession ep. 2-Chad White, Cherie DeVille

Missax.com- Obsession ep. 2-Chad White, Cherie DeVille

Description:
Dear Reader,
My girlfriend_Jill_doesn_t really understand my stepmother. I tried to explain to her a little about our relationship_but of course_I kept my new feelings about her a secret. She doesn_t know that I have recently started to fantasize about her. I can_t tell a soul about it. It_s a filthy obsession that I try my hardest to repress_and I hope that the thoughts I have will soon be distant memories_old dreams that I_ll soon struggle to recall until they_re eventually forgotten.

Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Cherie DeVille
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_obsession2_comp51941070815m1080.mp4
File Size : 1354.29 MB
Duration : 00:25:11
Video : AVC, 7 315 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 228 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_obsession2_comp51941070815m1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 05-09-2020, 07:51 PM

Default Missax.com- Obsession ep. 3-Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy

Missax.com- Obsession ep. 3-Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy

Description:
There are two women in my life_my stepmother and my girlfriend. There_s been a tension between the two_and they haven_t even met yet. They both think that the other occupies too much of my time.

To be fair to Jill_she_s probably right. I told you before that my stepmom needs me_I_ve been taking care of her ever since she left dad. She can act out just as a young girl would when I don_t give her enough attention. My stepmother has a tendency to get into trouble_she is an attractive woman_a vulnerable woman_and the two are not a good mix. She needs me to protect her.

Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Cherie DeVille, Jill Kassidy
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_obsession3_comp51941070816m1080.mp4
File Size : 2224.36 MB
Duration : 00:41:30
Video : AVC, 7 300 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 229 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_obsession3_comp51941070816m1080.mp4 - 2.2 GB
Old 05-09-2020, 08:20 PM

Default Missax.com- Game Night II-Adriana Chechik, Robby Echo

Missax.com- Game Night II-Adriana Chechik, Robby Echo

Description:

Model:
Adriana Chechik, Robby Echo
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_gamenight2_51941160606m720.mp4
File Size : 820.46 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:06
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_gamenight2_51941160606m720.mp4 - 820.5 MB
Old 05-15-2020, 03:38 PM

Default Missax.com- Sex Sounds-Elena Koshka, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Sex Sounds-Elena Koshka, Tyler Nixon

Description:
This is a story about how I fell in love with my step-brother. The word fall in fall in love, is perfect. There isn_t a better way to explain how love just happens. I guess if I had to trace it back_it started with an admiration of him. Everyone loves him_he_s athletic_he_s loving_and he always says the right thing.. he_s pretty much everything that I_m not. It was just a few years ago when my dad married his mom_and I can clearly see where he gets his personality from. His mom_Alexis_is so warm_so open_and so.... sexual.
When she makes love to my dad she moans_purrs_the headboard slams against the wall and I_m pretty sure the sound can he heard from down the street. She is so perfect_the mother I have always wanted_but why does she have to fuck like a banshee? I lay in bed awake_I try to muffle the sounds of her moaning with my pillow over my head_and then oh-- I can_t breathe. I decide to wake up Tyler_he_ll know how to fix this issue.
I knock on the door_no answer. I wait a few seconds to knock again. I see the light is on underneath the door_he IS awake_or is he? I decide to crack open the door and I see him stroking himself_up and down_my eyes helplessly focus in on his bulge under the cover before I turn my head and apologize_sorry_so sorry!

Tyler laughs_well it_s not that big of a deal_it_s just sex.
Oh yeah? I_ve got my college entrance exams tomorrow_I_d say it_s pretty important to get a full eight hours of... moaning_Yes_I_m coming_YES!
We laugh as the moaning comes to a soft coo. My back relaxes_but just for a minute_I hear the bed springs start to squeak again. I ask Tyler_I thought maybe I could stay in here with you.. but there_s no place in the entire house where you can_t hear it.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Elena Koshka, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_noisyparents_51941180816m1080.mp4
File Size : 2164.44 MB
Duration : 00:40:11
Video : AVC, 7 294 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:missa_noisyparents_51941180816m1080.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 03:40 PM

Default Missax.com- ARCHIVE: Gender Change Alien Panties II-

Missax.com- ARCHIVE: Gender Change Alien Panties II-

Description:
Includes: Josette Duval_alien taken the form of panties_transforming man to woman_orgasm_breast expansion_hip expansion_dick to clit_hair transformation_and lips

He walks into the bathroom. A pair of panties are laying on the floor. FUCK YES! He has always had a thing for his roommate Josette. She_s fucking hot_and she never leaves her panties laying around like this. He takes the opportunity to sniff them_they smell like glorious_sweet_pussy. He takes off his boxer briefs and starts to stroke his cock to the satin fabric.
Model:

Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_genderchangealienpanties2_51941151009m1080.m p4
File Size : 559.46 MB
Duration : 00:09:36
Audio : AAC, 245 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_genderchangealienpanties2_519411510 09m1080.mp4 - 559.5 MB
Old 05-15-2020, 04:53 PM

Default Missax.com- The Gift-Aubrey Sinclair, Krissy Lynn, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Gift-Aubrey Sinclair, Krissy Lynn, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Includes: Krissy Lynn & Aubrey Sinclair_s first MissaX.com performance_Tyler Nixon (son)_cum hungry stripper_facial & cum shot in mouth
Krissy became my step-mom when I was barely old enough to remember. I think she has always been an overbearing mother_always wanting my approval_and justification that we are mother and son. I love her_really_but I am getting older and sometimes her kisses and the way she touches me in public make my fiance jealous. Mom looks amazing for her age_she_s stunning_and when she holds me so close_kisses me on the lips_people sometimes think we_re a couple. I_ve asked mom to please not kiss me on the mouth in front of my fiance. Just bringing my fiance up makes her so jealous. You remember I told you that mom is a little insecure about our relationship? She_s been upping her affection game towards me ever since I announced our engagement.
Last night was my bachelor party and I came in late. She was up waiting for me_she wanted to make sure I was alright. I asked her to wake me up at 7AM since she always wakes with the sun anyway_I have an appointment with a travel agent with Samantha for our honeymoon. She agreed and I went to bed.
Mom knocks on my door the next day_it_s noon! I totally overslept my appointment and furthermore she told me she answered my phone. I must have given a pretty girl my phone number at the club. I begged her not to tell Samantha. Mom said_I stayed up and chatted with the young woman. She_s a lovely girl_a dancer! We made friends. I rolled my eyes at the absurdity of it. Do not bring it up to Samantha. Mom brushed off my warning and told me I was to eat and she would give me a special gift. I breathe in and try not to act too annoyed. She_s the type of woman to look for any occasion to buy a present. Ok_thank you. You really didn_t have to_but alright.
The doorbell rings and mom invites the woman in-- it_s the girl from the bar_Aubrey! Aubrey is an exotic dancer and my mom brought her here for me. Aubrey hears the music and begins to strip off her clothes. I watch in awe and embarrassment_my own stepmother is starting to join in! I used to be a dancer when I was in college, she tells Aubrey_you_ve got an amazing body_sexy as hell. The women look at me in hunger. They_re going to strip me next_they want to taste me_they want to fuck me. Aubrey is a crazed cum hungry blonde and my mom is insistent on feeding her our sex juices. I cum once in her mouth_and then she begs me on my face.
Model:
Aubrey Sinclair, Krissy Lynn, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_bachelorgift_51941171207m1080.mp4
File Size : 2122.56 MB
Duration : 00:39:21
Video : AVC, 7 310 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_bachelorgift_51941171207m1080.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 05:36 PM

Default Missax.com- An Unknown Need-Bunny Colby, Serene Siren

Missax.com- An Unknown Need-Bunny Colby, Serene Siren

Description:
I wake up to a woman laughing. It was just last year when my mother passed away_not even enough time for the grass to grow over her grave and my dad is already dating another woman. I hear a song playing_it_s my mother_s favorite song_and I hear the woman laugh again-- she sounds so familiar. I get out of bed and I open the door_the music is louder_the scent of my mother_s favorite recipe wafts through the air. I pass by the coat rack and see her favorite scarf_pink silk_still fresh with her perfume. I see her sitting_her famous thick blonde hair_her petite frame. How is she here? I must be dreaming. I hear the sound of my father talking_and I reach out and touch my mother_s hair_she turns around my heart sinks. I feel as if I_ve been knocked on my ass_out of my warm and comfortable dream_the idea that my mother could still be alive. The woman is an imposter_she smiles_she is beautiful_but she is not my mother. But there is something about her_she_s so similar to my mother_I can_t hate her. There_s something that keeps me lingering by her door_something that beckons me to be so bold as to open it. I want to be by her. I want her to hold me. I want her to kiss me. I want to feel comforted. I want her to be mine.
Model:
Bunny Colby, Serene Siren
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_anunknownneed_51941190630m1080.mp4
File Size : 2373.79 MB
Duration : 00:44:17
Video : AVC, 7 322 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 211 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:allherluv_anunknownneed_51941190630m1080. mp4 - 2.3 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 06:06 PM

Default Missax.com- The Gentleman pt. 3-Bree Daniels, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild

Missax.com- The Gentleman pt. 3-Bree Daniels, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild

Description:
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Drama
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Director (Feature) - Missa X
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Screenplay - Missa X
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Leading Actor - Zac Wild
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Leading Actress - Lacy Lennon
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Supporting Actor - Chad White
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Supporting Actress - Kira Noir
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Movie - Erotic-theme
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Actor - Erotic-theme - Zac Wild
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Actress - Erotic-theme - Mona Wales
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Screenplay - Missa X
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best BG Sex - Erotic-theme - ZacMona
Zac admires Lacy Lennon_s beauty as she enters the threshold. He fights the urge to take her life_he wants to be loved_but could she love him? Zac soon learns that he has met his match with Lacy. When a predator meets a predator_what will happen? The two could fight to their end_or the two could join forces.
Lacy knows all about Zac Wild_the serial merc. Lacy comes from an Irish Mob in New York_and she needs an heir. She sees potential in Zac_but he needs to be refined_and she_s just the woman for the job. You need me_you_re sloppy, she tells Zac. Lacy teaches Zac_it_s much fun to end a life from those who are still living.. let me show you how.
Model:
Bree Daniels, Lacy Lennon, Zac Wild
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_thegentlemanpt3_51941190514m1080.mp4
File Size : 1862.77 MB
Duration : 00:34:47
Video : AVC, 7 286 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_thegentlemanpt3_51941190514m1080.mp 4 - 1.8 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 06:07 PM

Default Missax.com- Another Life pt.1-Angela White, Brock Doom, Skye Blue, Whitney Wright

Missax.com- Another Life pt.1-Angela White, Brock Doom, Skye Blue, Whitney Wright

Description:
Famous Hollywood actress_Angela White_is hosting a little party with her famous model girlfriend_Skye Blue_and a few other industry elites. The friends discuss what Angela would have done if she didn_t take the plane from her boring midwest home to LA to get her very first big break. It was a just a short and simple what if that kept Angela_s mind buzzing. She made love with her wife that night_her wife_s porcelain skin pressed up against her_s_her wife_s beautiful eyes gazing into hers_and Angela came with her. The orgasm was perfect and strong_but was it love? People in love don_t cheat_and Skye cheated on her last December. Angela feels a pain in her stomach_she remembers the man she used to love and wonders what her life would be like if she stayed with him.. that is_if she ever was courageous enough to confess her love for him.
Angela hears a crash in the livingroom_she thinks about waking her wife_but instead she investigates on her own. She_s terrified as she sees a dark figure standing alone in a room eerily illuminated in blue_the closer she gets_she sees it_s a woman_the woman turns around and it is her! Angela is looking at herself_and the vision offers her the opportunity to go back in time_to see what her life would have been like if she didn_t take that flight_if she didn_t marry Skye. What will she do?
Model:
Angela White, Brock Doom, Skye Blue, Whitney Wright
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_anotherlifept1_51941191205m1080.mp4
File Size : 2175.76 MB
Duration : 00:40:52
Video : AVC, 7 271 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 215 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_anotherlifept1_51941191205m1080.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 08:00 PM

Default Missax.com- The Getaway: Xmas Edition II-Joseline Kelly, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Getaway: Xmas Edition II-Joseline Kelly, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Includes: Joseline Kelly in her first MissaX.com performance_Tyler Nixon_cum shot
We_ve decided to bring the whole crew back together again and have a lovely family vacation. The problem is the snow storm kept everyone_s flights from being able to make it until Sunday. What_s worse is that our beautiful rental home at the top of the Mountain has no heat_it_s so cold in the home that you can see your breath_and the repair man can_t come until tomorrow.
I find a working fireplace and we decide it_s warm enough to sleep together in front of it. We_re cuddled close in front of the fire and it reminds me the last family vacation we went camping and we had to share a sleeping bag. He was sleeping behind me and petting my hair behind my ear. My stepbrother always had a thing for touching my soft hair_running his hands through it_and I enjoyed the touch. This touch was different. He slid his hand down my spine and inched closer and closer to my ass. I felt frozen_even though wild fantasies of losing my virginity to him flooded my mind. He placed his hand off of my body and into his boxers where he stroked himself. I felt him poke me from behind and still I lay there. I don_t think he ever knew I was awake. God_that was perverted_but what_s more perverted is that I shared this story with him. I confessed what I wishes he would do to me_pull my panties to the slide and rub his cock up and down my wet slit. I inch forward as I shamelessly confess my fantasy to him. He was hesitant_he_s a good guy_but I know I can convince him. We want each other_and what_s wrong with that if no one has to know about it?
Model:
Joseline Kelly, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_xmasjoseline_51941171208m1080.mp4
File Size : 1442.75 MB
Duration : 00:26:47
Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 232 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_xmasjoseline_51941171208m1080.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 08:58 PM

Default Missax.com- I ll Do Anything-Carmen Caliente, Ryan Mclane, Whitney Wright

Missax.com- I_ll Do Anything-Carmen Caliente, Ryan Mclane, Whitney Wright

Description:
Three sex scenes Include: Strap on sex_Creampie_Threesome.

Whitney Wright is an honest woman with modest dreams_to marry the person of her dreams and travel through the journey of life with someone she can trust. The problem is that her life is filled to the brim with people she can not trust. Whitney_s wife Carmen has a voyeur fetish and tries to manipulate her to have sex with other people. Whitney_s father-in-law_a handsome man named Ryan McLane_is in Carmen_s pocket. Ryan has a secret that Carmen will exploit if he doesn_t act as her sex puppet for Carmen_s amusement. Don_t feel sorry for Whitney_save your sympathy for someone who is unaware of their predicament. Whitney knows about Carmen_s character and uses the same savvy deception that her manipulative wife taught her. Watch the story unfold...
Model:
Carmen Caliente, Ryan Mclane, Whitney Wright
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_illdoanything_51941190304m1080.mp4
File Size : 5923.4 MB
Duration : 01:49:25
Video : AVC, 7 311 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 234 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_illdoanything_51941190304m1080.mp4 - 5.8 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 09:12 PM

Default Missax.com- My Son s Fiancee-Ryan Mclane, Whitney Wright

Missax.com- My Son_s Fiancee-Ryan Mclane, Whitney Wright

Description:
Ryan Mclane has been running around the house cleaning all day! He_s a single man_and he wants his home to be spotless for when he meets Whitney for the first time. He_s surprised to find Whitney_his son_s fiancee_has come alone. He has dinner with Whitney and finds the beautiful young woman charming_intelligent_and lovely. She seems conservative_her family is very religious_although there is an undertone of seduction in their conversation_and he feels guilty for thinking about her_his son_s soon-to-be wife_in a sexual way.
Later that night Whitney makes her move while Ryan_s in bed. Ryan rejects her. Whitney comes up with a scheme to make him feel sorry for her. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Ryan Mclane, Whitney Wright
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_mysonsfiancee_51941190307m1080.mp4
File Size : 2900.31 MB
Duration : 00:53:51
Video : AVC, 7 314 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:missa_mysonsfiancee_51941190307m1080.mp4 - 2.8 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 09:25 PM

Default Missax.com- The Contest II-Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Contest II-Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Includes: Jessa Rhodes and Tyler Nixon_creampie_cum in mouth_and a cum shot_three in total!
I used to think_what_s so wrong with a little white lie? My best friend Amber liked to brag about her boyfriend_he_s so handsome_so romantic_and she thinks he_s the one I felt a little jealous when she showed me pics of him on her phone. I bit my tongue_like a good friend_and listened to how talented and smart he was. I told her how happy I was for her. The next thing I know she is divulging intimate details_he put his hand under my top_unhooked my bra, she whispered to me_he felt my breasts and I had my first orgasm just by him touching my nipples! Oh_goddamn Amber. She told me the following week they were having sex! It just snowballed into sex_she gushed. That_s when I let out my white lie. I_ve got a boyfriend too! Her eyes lit up in happiness and probably in jealousy too. I know she secretly loves to be the only one in West Valley High with a boyfriend in college. His name is Jordon, I lied_he_s a football player_he_s tall_dark_and handsome. Amber hugged me with enthusiasm. Her touch usually feels warm and friendly_but not this time_this time it was dripping with false happiness for me. I started to hate my best friend. I know it_s wrong_deep down inside of me I understand it_s not right_but_ugh.. she has a boyfriend_and she_s fucking!? Must she do everything better than me? She_s better at soccer_her skin is like porcelain_eyes are green like mine but bigger and brighter like emeralds_and her hair is raven black_and her body shape is like an hour glass_just like a pin-up girl from the 50_s. She_s better than me_and when she brags about blowing and fucking her boyfriend_it_s almost like she_s rubbing my face in my late-bloomer status_I_m more woman than you are, she silently tells me. I stiffen my spine and tell her wickedly_Amber_you may be better at soccer than me_but let me tell you__I am_ better at blow jobs. Amber is typically sugary sweet in her temperament_but my claim to be the best lit a fire of competition within her_are you sure about that_babe? Oh_I hate it when she calls me babe_so condescending. Yep! Amber brushed her thick hair back into a ponytail_well let_s let the boys be the judge of that_she nodded towards the boys on the bleachers. What?! I_m NOT blowing random dudes_Amber. No_silly. We_ll each make a video with our phones_a blow job video_and we_ll show it to the guys. They_ll tell us who is the winner.Alright, I told her. I tried not to let on that I was literally freaking out. How would I get a boy to let me blow him? I could not let her win_I NEED to find a boy!
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_thecontestjessa_51941180112m1080.mp4
File Size : 2117.57 MB
Duration : 00:39:14
Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:missa_thecontestjessa_51941180112m1080.mp 4 - 2.1 GB
Old 05-15-2020, 10:07 PM

Default Missax.com- In Vivo-Chad White, Katrina Jade, Kenna James

Missax.com- In Vivo-Chad White, Katrina Jade, Kenna James

Description:
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Movie - Taboo-theme
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best BG Sex - All-sex - KatrinaChad
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Actor - Taboo-theme - Chad White
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best Actress - Taboo-theme - Kenna JamesIn a rural town lesbian couples aren_t seen as legitimately married_and this is causing conflict at Kenna James_ work. Kenna_s workplace is laying off employees left and right and Kenna knows she_s next. Kenna_s been keeping a secret from her wife_Katrina Jade_she_s taken out a second mortgage on their home to pay for Katrina_s in vitro insemination. It_s always been Katrina_s dream to start a family_and she will do anything to make it happen.
Kenna gently offers a solution: let my brother (Chad White) inseminate you_it will be just like at the doctor_s office_there will be rules. There will be a little of my genetics in our child_it will be perfect_and most importantly_it will be free. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Chad White, Katrina Jade, Kenna James
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_impregincident_51941190211m1080.mp4
File Size : 4408.95 MB
Duration : 01:21:57
Video : AVC, 7 321 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_impregincident_51941190211m1080.mp4 - 4.3 GB
Old 05-16-2020, 12:02 AM

Default Missax.com- Honeymoon pt.1-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Honeymoon pt.1-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Description:
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Leading Actor - Tyler Nixon
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best GG Sex - IvyBridgetteThe First

Synopsis: Ivy Wolfe virginity sex_Bridgette B as the scorned lover_and Tyler Nixon as the husband. (Sex includes: creampie and cum in mouth)

Tyler and Ivy are on their honeymoon. Ivy is filled with happiness that the day she_s been waiting for_is finally here_she will make love for the first time. Tyler grabs her knee and her smile fades as an uncomfortable thought passes through her mind_she asks Tyler_is it going to be awkward renting the house from her? Tyler assures her that Bridgette was in the past_and it was hardly considered a romance if it was just a silly school flirtation.
Ivy agrees_embarrassed at how youthful she looks to him_I know_my love_it was fate that we found each other.
Tyler_our union will be official tonight.
Do we have to wait until the night? she smiles seductively.
Tyler_I prayed to God for strength when I first saw you.
Ivy kisses Tyler_s hand_she sucks on his finger. Tyler tries to keep his eyes on the road_but glances over at his stunning new bride.
Ivy_s wet and warm tongue coils around his finger_she sucks on the tip and purrs_we can have each other now_whenever we want.
They pull up to the rental house. Bridgette hides in a locked room watching the surveillance cameras. Ivy and Tyler look for the bedroom. Ivy_s made it clear that she can_t wait for him_she_s been dying to feel him inside of her_to look him in the eyes as their bodies are pressed together. She wants her breaths to be synchronized with him_her beating heart to be pressed against his_she wants to feel him explode inside of her. She stops at the door and silently hopes that Tyler will pick her up and carry her over the threshold.
Tyler takes out his phone. I_ve got to call home, he tells her. Ivy rolls her eyes sweetly. She realizes that it_s impossible for him to know what her dreams have been_for years how she envisioned this very night_but she had hoped he would realize that his step-mother doesn_t need to be a part of it.
She thought that since he was an older guy_thirty years old_that he wouldn_t be so connected with his family_but she was wrong. He has to call before we leave to let her know the house address we_ll be staying at_at the airport he sends her photos_he calls her to let her know we landed_and now that we_re here_of course he has to call her to let her know the house is beautiful. Ivy_s only eighteen years old_but she_s so ready to live life free of any parental obligations. Tyler gets off the phone. Yes_she thinks to herself. She wills herself to do something bold_something sexy_something that will make him forget all about his step-mother. She peels off her top as Tyler_s jaw drops.
Tyler grabs her and kisses her lips_Tell me how is my wife_Mrs. Nixon_feeling?
Ivy smiles_indescribably happy_Mr. Nixon, she kisses him with a peck_and you?
Trying to figure out how I can improve on indescribably happy, he moves with pecks down her stomach
Bridgette looks at her monitor feeling resentful_her man is touching this..woman. She_s too young for him. She doesn_t know how to love him. No one knows how to love him like she does. It takes all her will power not to stop him from touching her_be calm, she tells herself_be smart.. he will be yours.
Model:
Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_honeymoonpt1_51941181105m1080.mp4
File Size : 1935.81 MB
Duration : 00:36:06
Video : AVC, 7 294 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 265 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:missa_honeymoonpt1_51941181105m1080.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 05-16-2020, 02:18 AM

Default Missax.com- Honeymoon pt.4-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Honeymoon pt.4-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Description:
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Leading Actor - Tyler Nixon
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best GG Sex - IvyBridgetteThe LastSynopsis: Bridgette has tasted Tyler Nixon_her past love_and she now has as renewed sense of urgency. She has never wanted anyone or anything as much in life. She tries to compose herself and stick to the plan when she goes to Ivy_s window. She sees that the new couple is split up_just as she planned_that Tyler has left the home_and now all she has to do is get rid of Ivy! Can Bridgette keep her cool? She must keep her identity hidden_her jealousy and burning resentment towards Ivy must be concealed to be successful in severing Ivy and Tyler_s relationship.
Model:
Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_honeymoonpt4_51941181105m1080.mp4
File Size : 1889.82 MB
Duration : 00:35:39
Video : AVC, 7 279 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 224 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream