Old 12-16-2019, 02:56 PM

Default Let's Fuck - Alexes, - X-Art.com - Photo

Let's Fuck - Alexes, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Alexes is a vuluptuous girl with a Southern California tan and a sparkling personality to match her eyes and large natural breasts. Oh did we mention her amazing sexual appetite? This girl is like a nymphomaniac grenade...ready to explode at the slightest trigger. So what better idea than to give her the means to accomplish this beautiful eruption of pleasure? The "silverado" will do for now. But it will only be minutes before she jumps up and says "lets fuck!" Oh Alexes you naughty, naughty girl...xoxo Colette
Model: Alexes,
Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1067-lrg.zip - 96.0 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:01 PM

Default In Love With Lexi - Lexi, - X-Art.com - Photo

In Love With Lexi - Lexi, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:In Love with Lexi? Who isn't?

Enjoy this stunning photo set of a truly beautiful, fun and smart girl!

Watch her strip out of her black lacy panties and make herself cum.

Beautiful angles and close-ups! You will love it ;-)

XO

Colette

(HD Video from this soon)
Model: Lexi,

UbiqFile:810-lrg.zip - 72.7 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:03 PM

Default Girls Night Out - Gabriella, | Anneli, | Veronika, | Samantha, - X-Art.com-Video

Girls Night Out - Gabriella, | Anneli, | Veronika, | Samantha, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
In this exclusive HD X-Art video four gorgeous girls go out on the town for an evening of uninhibited sex and unforgettable good times! The story is a twist on a popular sexual fantasy, but this time - the GIRLS are in control! It's Friday Night and it's time to have some fun! Spanish brunette Gabriella, little blond Anneli and her two sexy girlfriends hire a limousine to chauffeur them around the city as they go clubbing. As the wheels get rolling and the champagne starts flowing, the girls chat freely, each recounting her most recent sexual experience. When Anneli brags about the time she fooled around with one of her female roommates, the other girls in the limo perk up. Acting on a dare, the older blond moves in for a flirtatious kiss. Annelia returns the favor and starts to unbutton her blouse. With the music blaring, all four girls loosen their clothes and start to make out, snapping photos with their digital camera. Feeling totally uninhibited, Gabriella dares the other girls to grab a cute guy off the street and let him ride in back for a couple of blocks. As the car turns the corner, they spot a handsome, dapper young man in his mid-twenties. Anneli rolls the window down. "Hey! Would you mind jumping in here to take a few photos of my girlfriends and I?" one of the girls asks. He gladly accepts the invitation and jumps in the back seat. Once he's inside the car, the girls agree that the guy is even cuter than they thought. They signal approval to each other and Gabriella starts to pull his shirt open to get a closer look. Once his clothes are off, the girls take turns sucking the guy's cock, all the while snapping photos with their camera! Those are going to be some pretty naughty Facebook updates! Rock hard and ready, the guy needs no further encouragement. He proceeds to fuck three of the girls, one at a time, while the others cheer him on! This is one Friday Night you'll never forget! Make sure to download and save this video to your permanent collection of quality erotica!
Model: Gabriella, | Anneli, | Veronika, | Samantha,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_anneli_gabriella_samantha_veronika_girls_night _out_1080.mov
File Size : 1382.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:58

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_anneli_gabriella_samantha_veronika_girls_night _out_1080.mov - 1.3 GB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:04 PM

Default Morning Bath - Megan, - X-Art.com - Photo

Morning Bath - Megan, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Megan slowly eased into the bath as it filled with warm water. She cradled her knee in one hand and stretched like a cat... letting out a sigh as the morning light flickers across the room.

When nobody is watching, Megan loves to play in the bath. She lets the warm water spray out of the sleek silver nozzle onto her private parts.

The gentle rhythm of the water brushing against her skin is such a turn on! It doesn't take long before her pussy is all puffy and ready.

She invites you to take a closer look...
Model: Megan,

UbiqFile:353-lrg.zip - 42.5 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:05 PM

Default So Sweet - Susie, - X-Art.com - Photo

So Sweet - Susie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Little blond Susie looks so sweet stripping out of her hot pink jean shorts!

When she arrived at our apartment, Suzie was eager slip out of her clothes. It was a blistering hot summer day. She quickly removed her shirt and bra, exposing her full, perky breasts.

As she sat down, her shorts rode-up higher. It was obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear. She unzipped her shorts, teasing the camera.

As her shorts came off, Susie stood naked in the window. She posed confidently as Coco snapped the photos.

"This is my first time doing nude photo for girl photographer," Suzie said in her adorable Czech accent. She turned around to give a better view of her backside.

"Do you like? Here, I show you everything," Suzie added, spreading her lips open. Inside, she was already wet..
Model: Susie,

UbiqFile:467-lrg.zip - 27.7 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:06 PM

Default Summertime - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Summertime - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:It's Summertime and this talented X-Art model couple enjoyed playing on the beach, but were ready to have some HOT SEX once they got back to the studio. As professional dancers they love to be watched. Calvin was quick to ditch the camera and divulge in Jessica's cock sucking skills. Then this athletic pair shows you what passionate sex REALLY looks like. It's fucking impressive from every angle. It's summertime! xo Colette
Model: Jessica,

UbiqFile:1254-lrg.zip - 105.6 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:09 PM

Default So Cute - Miu, - X-Art.com - Photo

So Cute - Miu, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:If you're looking for something to wet your whistle, go no further. Miu may be cute, but her sex appeal is anything but subtle. Those eyes, that body, her perfectly tight and juicy pussy. You'll be hard in just seconds of being with her. She's exclusive to us and delivered in a very "cute" package for you. Cum see!
Model: Miu,

UbiqFile:1328-lrg.zip - 36.1 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:10 PM

Default In My Living Room - Kaylee, | Lisa, | Jenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

In My Living Room - Kaylee, | Lisa, | Jenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Enjoy these three brunette beauties while they enjoy each other in a beautiful home we visited during our trip to Brazil. This threesome is a special treat -- with a stunning Czech and Romanian girl and their sophisticated sexuality and a free-spirited and flirtatious American girl -- what more could you ask for in a combination?! Delight in the view from this spectacular location...and as a bonus, the kissing, licking and finger fucking between some really hot and very naked babes ;-) Cum see! Only in my living room...
Model: Kaylee, | Lisa, | Jenna,

UbiqFile:1109-lrg.zip - 71.7 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:13 PM

Default Cum inside Jenna - Jenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Cum inside Jenna - Jenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:You've already met Jenna with James and Scarlet, but now is the time to get to know her up close and personal. Get a closer look at every inch of her perfect body, adorable face and tiny pink pussy. This one is a keeper. See how she looks up close and inside.
Model: Jenna,

UbiqFile:891-lrg.zip - 79.4 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:17 PM

Default Hot Winter Fox - - X-Art.com - Photo

Hot Winter Fox - - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When beautiful strawberry blonde Chrissy Fox curls up by the fire with her hot boyfriend, the sparks between them fly. It's their 6 month anniversary, and she is more than ready for the romantic massage he's offered. He pours oil over her smooth skin, making her glisten and glow. As he massages her ass, her cheeks spread, revealing a glimpse of her perfect pussy. Soon, his cock is rock hard. The lovers embrace, she pulls his cock inside of her. Their bodies shudder as they come together. What a way to spend a winter night!
Model:

UbiqFile:1491-lrg.zip - 68.4 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:18 PM

Default I Love X-Art - Kaylee, - X-Art.com - Photo

I Love X-Art - Kaylee, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Kaylee Loves X-Art!

She even wrote it on the chalk board in her Madrid apartment.

Another super fun video from this amazing couple.

Great lighting and nice close-ups.

Enjoy them enjoying each other!

Kaylee ~ You love X-Art? We LOVE you!!!

HD Video next ;-)

~ Colette
Model: Kaylee,

UbiqFile:812-lrg.zip - 84.9 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:21 PM

Default Puffy When Wet - Megan, - X-Art.com - Photo

Puffy When Wet - Megan, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Mega-cutey Megan gets gets ready for the photoshoot by stepping out of her underwear. She relaxes on the bed in front of you. As you hold the camera in your hands, she looks you right in the eye. Smiling, she licks her fingers and gently spreads herself open. "Look," she says. "My pussy gets all puffy when I'm turned on." A glistening drop of liquid forms at the edge of her lips. You zoom in for an extreme close-up shot. "Having my picture taken always makes me sooooo hot," she adds. She pulls out a gorgeous glass sex toy. The smooth surface makes the big toy just a little easier for her to push inside. Megan stuffs herself to the hilt as you continue snapping photos. Being a photographer has its benefits!
Model: Megan,

UbiqFile:385-lrg.zip - 23.6 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:22 PM

Default Sex on the Beach - Leila, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sex on the Beach - Leila, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Picture yourself on a private beach... soft white sand beneath you, tropical sun overhead. A gorgeous, slender girl approaches, completely nude. It's a dream come true!

She gets down on all fours and moves towards you. Wasting no time, she unties your pants and pulls them down, shoving your cock all the way down the back of her throat.

She looks up at you with beautiful blue eyes, as you feel the warm flesh inside her mouth surrounding you.

Finally, she props her ass high up in the air, inviting you to fuck her.

As you push your rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy, you can hear a small 'pop' sound as she opens up to you, stretching to take your full girth.

The waves roll in and out, as you fuck this little beach angel. The sounds of the ocean drown out her screams as she has her first orgasm.

"I want to see you cum!" she begs. You pull out and unleash your load all over her suntanned skin...
Model: Leila,

UbiqFile:516-lrg.zip - 105.6 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:26 PM

Default Malibu Moments - Amelie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Malibu Moments - Amelie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Everyone meet Amelie, this adorable and sexy beauty shares some special Malbu moments with X-Art regular Tyler. Watch as their natural chemistry takes them to new heights of pleasure. They have really hot sex on our living room rug (in front of the fire) until he can't hold back and finishes all over her perfect ass. I think you will love this pair! P.S. model page for 22 year old American cutie (with Latin or American Indian roots - I can't remember which she said) coming soon. HD Video next week ;-)
Model: Amelie,

UbiqFile:893-lrg.zip - 135.1 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:27 PM

Default Chloe Loves Carl Part II - Chloe, - X-Art.com - Photo

Chloe Loves Carl Part II - Chloe, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Colette here: I had to add a prescript (is that a word) to this set. Chloe and Carl are the first couple Brig and I ever shot and almost 7 years later here they are again, together and happily married. Dreams do come true. This really happens....love them, like we do. Thank you Basti and Petra for bringng them back! Chloe awakens in the morning before Carl -- to brew some coffee and plan the day. Just to her luck, Carl is an early riser as well (anatomically speaking ;-)) and may have a treat in the bed if she dares to jump back in. Hmm...she takes the risk and crawls across to him. Then after some passionate kissing, Chloe straddles Carl's face, letting him say "good morning" to her sweet, young pussy :-) She returns the greeting to him and his hard cock with some sucking and much anticipated fucking. Mmm her ass is perfectly plump and delicious too. P.S. Chloe is obviously older than 18 now. That is the age she was in her model photo. xoxo Love, Colette
Model: Chloe,

UbiqFile:1173-lrg.zip - 47.1 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:33 PM

Default Fuck Me - Georgia, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fuck Me - Georgia, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Georgia flashes her light green eyes at the camera as she stretches her arms overhead. Long waves of dark hair cascade down, brushing across her pointed nipples. Small beads of moisture form a mist across her tight bronze skin. She looks down, teasing you with a glimpse of her naked pussy...
Model: Georgia,

UbiqFile:213-lrg.zip - 18.4 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:33 PM

Default Luminescense - Dillion, - X-Art.com-Video

Luminescense - Dillion, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
Dillion's perfect skin and body are illuminated by the soft light and nature. Watch as she makes herself "cumfortable". You don't get to see a girl this beautiful, this close very often. Her huge breasts, prefect ass, long legs and amazing body are almost not believable; but trust me (she really looks like that). She is jaw-dropping. Watch her as she makes herself cum, she wants you too....
Model: Dillion,
Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_dillon_luminescence_1080.mp4
File Size : 203.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:07

Download:
UbiqFile:x-art_dillon_luminescence_1080.mp4 - 203.3 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:36 PM

Default Sheer Perfection - Emma, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sheer Perfection - Emma, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:18 year-old Emma looks so cute wearing a fuzzy sweater and spreading her pussy open so you can see inside!

As she rolled-around in bed, Emma said, "Oh, look. There's a wet spot on my panties."

She spread her legs wide apart so we could get a better look.

"I wonder what caused that," she asked, pulling her white cotton panties aside to show us her perfect pink pussy.

A drop of wetness was clearly visible, dripping out of her. She slowly glided one skinny finger inside, which made more cum drip out.

"Mmmmmm," she let out a cat-like moan and rolled her head backwards.

Indulge yourself for a few special moments with this gorgeous erotic beauty... she's sheer perfection!
Model: Emma,

UbiqFile:508-lrg.zip - 43.4 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:41 PM

Default Strawberry Morning - Serena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Strawberry Morning - Serena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсriptionid you know that redhead pussies taste like strawberries? Okay, I made that up but Serena's sure looks sweet when she offers it for dessert at breakfast. This beautiful new X-Art model is full of sex and not afraid to give (and receive) pleasure...on her knees, on her back, standing, sitting. Cum experience a strawberry morning. You can thank me later.
Model: Serena,

UbiqFile:1307-lrg.zip - 53.9 MB
Old 12-16-2019, 03:42 PM

Default The Cock Teaser - Melissa Moore, - X-Art.com - Photo

The Cock Teaser - Melissa Moore, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When teenage beauty Melissa Moore decides to gets naked and looks at you with those gorgeous hazel eyes, she can capture the heart and mind of any man. She absolutely loves to suck a dick slowly and playfully wrap her tongue and lips around a guy's shaft and balls as his pulse quickens. In other words, Melissa is a born cock teaser! The pace quickens, however, once she takes a guy for a ride. Yes, this athletic and limber X-Art Girl loves to mix things up and fuck in a variety of positions. Luckily, Jean knows just how to stretch her young, tight pussy until the orgasms cum one after another. Teasing is over. Melissa is the real thing! XOXO, Colette
Model: Melissa Moore,

UbiqFile:1536-lrg.zip - 441.0 MB

Tags
videos, xartcom