Old 02-01-2021, 01:10 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Victoria Sweet - Victoria Sucks

Puffynetwork.com- Victoria Sweet - Victoria Sucks

Description:
Victoria is a fan favorite for the way she arches her back and uses her whole body to get the most out of every orgasm when she fingers herself. Today we see her in a different way as she squats down low to blow her costar with the same level of passion she puts into her solo performances. See this teen up close as she sucks cock and earns a sticky facial
Model:
Victoria Sweet
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-victoria-sucks_1080P.mp4
File Size : 468.43 MB
Resolution : 1440x810
Duration : 00:12:50

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wls-set-victoria-sweet_hq.zip - 36.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-victoria-sucks_1080P.mp4 - 468.4 MB
Old 02-01-2021, 02:22 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Ria Hill - Intense

Puffynetwork.com- Ria Hill - Intense

Description:
Pretty brunette Ria Hill is in the kitchen with her guy and feels really horny. She starts to lick his neck and drops to her knees to suck his cock. Using her tongue she works his shaft before he pulls down her panties and licks her pulsing pussy. He bends her over the cupboard and fucks her doggy style before she sucks him once more, giving us the perfect pussy-to-mouth action He continues to move between all of her holes including her tight little ass. Ria sucks him until he blasts a load all over her pretty little face
Model:
Ria Hill
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-intense_4K.mp4
File Size : 5349.72 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:36:45

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wls-set-ria-hill_hq.zip - 111.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-intense_4K.mp4 - 5.2 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 02:50 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Nessa Devil - Nessa Devil

Puffynetwork.com- Nessa Devil - Nessa Devil

Description:
Nessa is one of the hottest girls we have shot, this naughty teen has a body to die for. Nessa starts this scene modelling her amazing body in a small top and tiny little panties. Nessa really enjoys showing off her pussy in every angle possible. Nessa bought to the scene her favorite sex toy which she starts by taking in her nice wet mouth, once it is nice and wet she slips it inside her puffy pussy. Nessa gives her fleshy vulva some nice deep strokes of her toy. She then calls over our guy, she pulls out his cock and gives it a good sucking, he then pulls out and pisses all over her tits , as her piss trickles down her body she rubs it into her bulging pussy. This scene ends with a hot cumshot to the mouth.
Model:
Nessa Devil
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : nessa-devil_480P.mp4
File Size : 180.25 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:17:10

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wnp-set-nessa_hq.zip - 50.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nessa-devil_480P.mp4 - 180.3 MB
Old 02-01-2021, 03:30 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Francesca DiCaprio - In My Room

Puffynetwork.com- Francesca DiCaprio - In My Room

Description:
Stunning babe Francesca is teasing on her bed in a tank top and lace panties. She pulls down her top to massage her perfect tits and as she pulls her panties to one side, she reveals her delicious looking pussy. Fingering herself and stretching her lips wide apart, her pussy gets really juicy and she gapes it wide open with a metal speculum. Once she has played with this sex toy, she grabs hold of another in the form of a massive green dildo which she uses to slide inside herself and make herself cum
Model:
Francesca DiCaprio
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-in-my-room_4K.mp4
File Size : 2968.94 MB
Duration : 00:20:08

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wnp-set-francesca-1458047203_hq.zip - 87.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-in-my-room_4K.mp4 - 2.9 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 07:40 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Ritta Red - Ryta V

Puffynetwork.com- Ritta Red - Ryta V

Description:
Amateur teen Ryta looks hot as she poses in tight denim hotpants and a tank top. You can see immediately that she is up for pretty much anything with her filthy eyes She spent a bit of time teasing me with her tits, which are pretty big for such a slender frame. She then showed me the rest of her body including her trimmed teen pussy before getting on her knees and taking my cock in her hands. Her tiny frame shows off how big my cock is with it being nearly the same size as her forearm She teases my dick with her mouth and I get to fuck her tight pussy before blowing my load all over her pretty face
Model:
Ritta Red
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-ryta-v_1080P.mp4
File Size : 1013.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:34

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ebf-set-ryta-v_hq.zip - 83.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-ryta-v_1080P.mp4 - 1013.2 MB
Old 02-01-2021, 07:47 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Melanie - Melanie

Puffynetwork.com- Melanie - Melanie

Description:
Melanie wasted no time when she came to see me in her tight tank top and shorts. She teased as she started to strip, letting me touch her tits and pussy through her shorts. She must have enjoyed it as she leaned back on the sofa and rubbed her pussy hard. Fingering herself she was getting me really worked up that my pants started to bulge so she got on her knees and worked my cock really good. Melanie concentrated on my tip but it was extra sensitive so I face fucked her gently. She then put me on the sofa where she sucked my cock and used her hands to run up and down my shaft and all over my balls. She knew what to do. Things got much rougher as I face fucked her hard then I stroked my cock until I came all over her pretty face.
Model:
Melanie
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-melanie_1080P.mp4
File Size : 1056.06 MB
Duration : 00:28:51

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ebf-set-melanie_hq.zip - 116.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-melanie_1080P.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 07:57 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Greenvelle Lexi Dona - Lexi Dona Greenvelle

Puffynetwork.com- Greenvelle Lexi Dona - Lexi Dona Greenvelle

Description:
Dark haired hotties Lexi Dona and Greenvelle tease each other while wearing lingerie on the sofa. Both girls can_t wait to get more intimate with each other and soon, Lexi Dona is lying on the sofa while Greenvelle licks her little ass Lexi returns the favour and soon she has her finger deep in Greenvelle_s ass. Using a beaded sex toy, she inserts it into Greenvelle_s hole and makes her lick her own juices. Lexi enjoys being rimmed then Greenvelle inserts a big black pole up inside her ass making her groan Both girls share this dildo and really enjoy getting their asses filled and licked even more
Model:
Greenvelle, Lexi Dona
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-lexi-dona-greenvelle_4K.mp4
File Size : 5663.43 MB
Duration : 00:32:03

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ana-set-lexi-dona-and-greenvelle_hq.zip - 102.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-lexi-dona-greenvelle_4K.mp4 - 5.5 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 08:57 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Oprah - A Condom

Puffynetwork.com- Oprah - A Condom

Description:
We were so excited when Oprah came into the Wet and Pissy HQ as she is a hot blonde babe with a perfect figure. She immediately began to tease us with her hot pink lingerie and her perky tits. She stripped naked and with a vase in tow she sat back on the chair and pissed into her vase. Oprah opened up her pussy lips and managed some more piss as it pours into the vase and dribbles all over the floor. She manages some really long jet streams before playing with her pussy and licking her fingers. Picking up the vase she pours her warm pee all over her body, rubbing it into her tits and takes a sip before she goes all out and starts to lick her piss all off the floor. Oprah feels really horny and fucks herself with a banana then sucks it while she pees again. Grabbing a condom she holds it next to her pee hole and fills it with warm piss before inserting it into her pussy and then finishing off with even more banana fucking and piss play. Absolute filth and we love it
Model:
Oprah
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-a-condom_1080P.mp4
File Size : 1060.92 MB
Duration : 00:28:59

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wps-set-wet-oprah_hq.zip - 65.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-a-condom_1080P.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 11:01 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Lana Ray Vanessa Decker - Lana Ray Vanessa Decker

Puffynetwork.com- Lana Ray Vanessa Decker - Lana Ray Vanessa Decker

Description:
Lana Ray and Vanessa Decker love to play with each other so we jumped at the chance to film them for Simply Anal. While dressed in sexy lingerie, these gorgeous brunettes kiss and start to strip until both girls are naked. Ass rimming and fingering fun follows before Vanessa sticks her tongue up Lana_s tight ass while she rides her face. Grabbing hold of a purple dildo, Vanessa takes it hard and fast up her ass before Lana takes her turn. Both girls can_t wait to taste their juices and lick the dildo clean while both get off and passionately kiss to end a perfect ass play scene
Model:
Lana Ray, Vanessa Decker
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-lana-ray-vanessa-decker_4K.mp4
File Size : 5746.44 MB
Duration : 00:31:59

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ana-set-lana-ray-vanessa-decker_hq.zip - 114.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-lana-ray-vanessa-decker_4K.mp4 - 5.6 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 11:10 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Liona - Zentai Space

Puffynetwork.com- Liona - Zentai Space

Description:
Liona is stuck in her nylon bodystocking which covers her from head to toe. She crouches up on the glass table and pisses through her bodystocking, leaving a nice big puddle below. Liona dives into her piss, covering her body in warm pee. She starts to strip from her bodystocking and tastes her own juice then uses a vibrator on her pussy at the same time as pissing again Pissing into a glass vase, Liona pours it into her mouth and over her head and fingers her pussy before releasing one last piss into a wine glass. She covers her whole body in drizzles of pee then licks up as much as she can with her tongue
Model:
Liona
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-zentai-space_1080P.mp4
File Size : 1730.81 MB
Duration : 00:29:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wps-set-liona_hq.zip - 45.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-zentai-space_1080P.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 12:42 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Slow Motions - SlowMotions 13

Puffynetwork.com- Slow Motions - SlowMotions 13

Description:
Beautiful Cynthia, Funny Jane and Crazy Cherry Kiss.
Model:
Slow Motions
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-slowmotions-13_1080P.mp4
File Size : 769.36 MB
Duration : 00:13:14

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wps-set-slowmotions-13_hq.zip - 15.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-slowmotions-13_1080P.mp4 - 769.4 MB
Old 02-01-2021, 02:33 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Sonia - Black Sonia

Puffynetwork.com- Sonia - Black Sonia

Description:
Fingers, shows and toys are all used in this exciting episode starring the alluring Black Sonia She starts off fingering her fuckholes, but before long she is jamming her pussy with a nice deep high heel stiletto shoe. It_s nice to know that when Sonia walks into a room, you can bet her shoes have been in her pussy before. Sort of sexually reassuring in a way that this girl would fuck almost anything
Model:
Sonia
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : black-sonia_1080P.mp4
File Size : 762.9 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1914x1080
Duration : 00:20:55

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wnp-set-sonia_hq.zip - 45.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:black-sonia_1080P.mp4 - 762.9 MB
Old 02-01-2021, 02:50 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Julia - Julia

Puffynetwork.com- Julia - Julia

Description:
Julia is a new face from Slovakia and this dark haired beauty looked so nervous in front of the camera. She took off her denim miniskirt and pink tank top and showed off her curvy body and big pussy. Julia finds it hard to take much cock in her tiny little mouth and nibbled on the end of my dick while teasing it with her tongue. I stroked my cock while looking into Julia_s seductive eyes and it wasn_t long before she was absolutely covered in cum
Model:
Julia
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-julia_1080P.mp4
File Size : 787.87 MB
Duration : 00:21:27

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ebf-set-julia_hq.zip - 153.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-julia_1080P.mp4 - 787.9 MB
Old 02-01-2021, 07:44 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Sandra S - Sandra S

Puffynetwork.com- Sandra S - Sandra S

Description:
Sandra S is a dark haired vixen who is in the mood for her pussy close up. She_s always running around with some sort of cameltoe action going on, and she flings her panties off with glee once she_s done teasing you with that. She has quite a variety of toys that she enjoys using on that wonderful slit, although today her focus appears to entirely be on anal toying. She gets a naughty and devious smile at this.
Model:
Sandra S
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : sandra-s_1080P.mp4
File Size : 539.63 MB
Duration : 00:15:33

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wnp-set-sandra-s_hq.zip - 66.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sandra-s_1080P.mp4 - 539.6 MB
Old 02-01-2021, 08:50 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Sweet Cat - Sweetest Cat

Puffynetwork.com- Sweet Cat - Sweetest Cat

Description:
There is nothing better than a sexy blonde in a blouse and today we have the gorgeous Sweet Cat wearing a red blouse and tight denim mini skirt. She opens up her blouse and tweaks her pert nipples before removing it completely and showing off her toned body. Pulling down her denim skirt, Sweet Cat shows off her blue panties and uses them to rub her pussy lips. Using a pussy pump, she pumps up her labia until it is very swollen and toys her ass with a silver vibrator simultaneously. Finishing herself off with a glass dildo, Sweet Cat gives herself one hell of an orgasm
Model:
Sweet Cat
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : sweetest-cat_1080P.mp4
File Size : 1550.88 MB
Duration : 00:26:35

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wnp-set-sweet-cat_hq.zip - 84.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sweetest-cat_1080P.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 10:09 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Amber - Amber

Puffynetwork.com- Amber - Amber

Description:
Amber is a lovely teen with a warm wet mouth that begs to be filled full and deep Some blowjob videos show you only the oral sex, but at WeLikeToSuck you always get to see more. Speculum play, pissing, fingering and the kind of POV vagina closeup video you crave is mingled perfectly with the BJ abilities of Amber and her adoring costar
Model:
Amber
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-amber_1080P.mp4
File Size : 653.46 MB
Duration : 00:17:45

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wls-set-amber_hq.zip - 40.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-amber_1080P.mp4 - 653.5 MB
Old 02-01-2021, 10:19 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Antonia Sainz - Sweet Antonia

Puffynetwork.com- Antonia Sainz - Sweet Antonia

Description:
Another Wet and Pissy favorite - Antonia Sainz - is back for seconds. Antonia has an elegant quality about her and it is well characterized by her choice of wardrobe. A black with a touch of gold dress and black high-heel shoes with some black pantyhose in between, Antonia is a visual treat. She takes a seat on the chair and raises her legs up in a V shape, high and wide, as she pisses through her pantyhose. The pose lends itself to a fantastic framing for the action, a slight tilting of the camera for a tighter framing and a lot more of Antonia filling up the screen, with a touch of zooming as she pees. Antonia being the performer that she is gives us a lot to be happy about. She kneels on the desk for a great rear view as she aims below, trying to soak her dress to a certain degree, but she is more focused on her form rather than the outcome. No surface is safe from Antonia, spreading her wetness throughout. The wet floor makes an ideal surface for a suction mounting dildo and after a piss that comes very close to the camera, Antonia rolls around in its wake. Her last play obliges the use of a mini funnel to pee into a corkscrew glass.
Model:
Antonia Sainz
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-sweet-antonia_4K.mp4
File Size : 4794.14 MB
Duration : 00:32:50

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wps-set-sweet-antonia_hq.zip - 116.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-sweet-antonia_4K.mp4 - 4.7 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 10:21 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Nesty - Nasty Nesty

Puffynetwork.com- Nesty - Nasty Nesty

Description:
Nesty likes to tease in her white tank top and you_ll soon see she isn_t wearing a bra as her nipples are poking through it She lifts up her skirt and pees right through her white cotton panties then takes them off. She really enjoys playing with her own piss and covers her feet in her warm nectar before diving into it and soaking her hair. Afterwards, Nesty fires piss into a big square vase and pours it all over her tits. She gapes open her pussy with a speculum and toys herself with a pussy pump before finishing off her soaking wet pussy with her fingers
Model:
Nesty
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-nasty-nesty_1080P.mp4
File Size : 1606.85 MB
Duration : 00:27:39

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wps-set-nesty_hq.zip - 61.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-nasty-nesty_1080P.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 02-01-2021, 10:37 PM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Laima - Cherry Sense

Puffynetwork.com- Laima - Cherry Sense

Description:
Slender raven haired Laima makes her debut here at Wet and Puffy and wastes no time in showing off her long legs and sexy body. Her ass looks amazing in skintight leggings and as she pulls them down she shows us her perfect XXL pussy lips. She enjoys tweaking them with her fingers before using a speculum to spread herself wide apart. Moving onto a glass dildo, this gorgeous babe slides it in her tight ass and with the help of her speculum, Laima pisses all over the wooden table
Model:
Laima
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : video-cherry-sense_4K.mp4
File Size : 4161.69 MB
Duration : 00:24:55

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wnp-set-laima_hq.zip - 88.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:video-cherry-sense_4K.mp4 - 4.1 GB
Old 02-21-2022, 07:30 AM

Default Puffynetwork.com- Barbara Babeurre - Brutal Barbie

Puffynetwork.com- Barbara Babeurre - Brutal Barbie

Description:
Barbara Babeurre had to think about how she wanted to start the shoot. She loves showing off her natural red hair, so she plays with her red pubes and gets her pussy really hot and bothered. Then she spreads her leg and positions the pussy pump to really engorge her already XXL lips. When her lips are about as puffy as they can get she grabs this eggplant looking toy and slides it inside her hole, moaning as the dildo fills up her pussy The dildo leaves her feeling insatiable and she grabs the bottle of lube, wets her ass and then shoves the bottle of lube up her chocolate tunnel first and then finishes with it up her pussy. Barbara sure is one hot redhead.
Model:
Barbara Babeurre
Studio:
Puffynetwork.com
Info:
File Name : brutal-barbie_1080P.mp4
File Size : 1029.03 MB
Duration : 00:28:33

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/0129296daa908

Download VIDEO: