Old 06-14-2020, 10:24 PM

Default Shemax.com- Mature Trans Posing-

Shemax.com- Mature Trans Posing-

Description:
If you are into exotic shemale beauties with dark skin and a sensuous nature then Richely Ravache is a t-girl that will take your breath away. In this scene she is dressed in sexy black lingerie posing on the bed and she shows off her teasing skills perfectly.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:naturetransposing-pichi.zip - 35.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:naturetransposing-pichi.zip - 35.0 MB
Old 06-14-2020, 11:06 PM

Default Shemax.com- Jeans Lover-

Shemax.com- Jeans Lover-

Description:
Marcia is a raven haired t-girl with a lovely face and sweet smile. She has a curvy body with big tits and a well rounded bottom that fills out those denim shorts beautifully. She also has a meaty shecock that she enjoys tugging for the camera.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:jeanslover-pichi.zip - 30.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jeanslover-pichi.zip - 30.7 MB
Old 06-14-2020, 11:19 PM

Default Shemax.com- Good Body or Pretty Face?-Annie, Cia

Shemax.com- Good Body or Pretty Face?-Annie, Cia

Description:
My first ladyboy threesome ever. It had to be done at some point. This was a very interesting combination as each girl has a good body or pretty face, but not both. I met them both near closing of Cocktail and Dreams in Phuket. I was trolling around the outside of the bar, saw Cia and waved her over. Annie was actually an afterthought because I wasn`t originally attracted to her. It was Cia who caught my eye with her IMHO captivating beauty. I find it quite bizarre that some ladyboys have the most exquisitely beautiful faces. A lot has to do with makeup but you can say this about most any women (have you seen those tabloid pictures of Cameron Diaz without makeup, ugh). Cia seemed mildly interested as we chatted. She has a quiet unaggresive confidence about her as most pretty girls do. She is the one that signalled Annie to join the conversation. Annie came over and was much more aggressive about going with me. Annie was wearing kind of a billowy blouse so I did not get a sense of her body. Although at that point in the evening I could not say that I had heightened awareness. My impression was based solely on her somewhat pretty face, the focus of which being her braced grill. I originally said that I only wished to take one girl home (Cia) but Annie was quite insistent and Cia did not discourage her. So off we went, the three of us. I had previously no trouble at the Poppa Palace bringing several girls back in one day but never more than one at a time. Previously the hotel would even let the girls come up by themselves to knock on my door. But they took exception to me bringing two girls back this night which pissed me off. Unfortunately no matter how mad I got they just smiled politely as they demanded 500 Baht. The girls finally agreed to pay this as I was adamant that I would not.

Up in the room we quickly got down to business. I still had my attention on Cia and her pretty face. Cia kept her bra on which I like flat chested girls to do. Annie watched as Cia got herself hard and then sucked me off. Annie stripped naked and joined in the action. There are some great shots of the girls side by side on the bed masturbating. They flipped over doggy style and I took turns licking each of their asses. Cia loved this and she asked if she could cum. I said sure and so she jerked a clear load from her small but hard cock. Somewhere along the line I realized what a smoking hot body Annie had; beautiful brown skin and perfect tits, ass and cock. As Cia was dressing and getting ready to leave it seemed to be understood that Annie was staying. There is no photo evidence but needless to say I fucked Annie until the sun came up. We finally came and collapsed in exhaustion until the maids woke us up. I took Annie to breakfast we chatted, promised to stay in touch and I have not seen her since.

Tell me in the forum what you guys prefer, a good body of pretty face?
Model:
Annie, Cia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 3-goodbodyorprettyface-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 148.37 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:09:59
Video : MPEG Video, 1 970 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:3-goodbodyorprettyface-pichi.zip - 8.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:3-goodbodyorprettyface-mpghi.mpg - 148.4 MB
Old 06-14-2020, 11:20 PM

Default Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Shoot-

Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Shoot-

Description:
Sexy just seems like too tame of a word when it comes to describing shemale beauty Marjorie Rom
Old 06-14-2020, 11:21 PM

Default Shemax.com- Give me a Blowjob-

Shemax.com- Give me a Blowjob-

Description:
Give returns for a solo shoot this time in a pink shirt and again in short shorts. She strips and immediately dons the yellow bikini. She quickly loses the bottoms and looks stunning in the just the top with her pretty face, long orange hair and medium sized hairless dick. She shows us her anus which has a nice fringe of black hair just asking to be fucked. As in the first shoot she dutifully jerks her dick to a nice little creamy cumshot.

Give is Saras friend and I first saw her when I went to meet Sara at the bar on Walking Street near where they live. She has and incredibly sexy ass which caught my eye in the super short shorts that she always wears and I imagined her out of. Another thing I noticed about Give is that her real hair is quite short. What you see are hair extensions which if you dont know are actual human hair that has been glued on to existing hair. It is really quite amazing how natural it looks and you can only tell upon close inspection. The shortness of her exiting hair it tells me that she really as only recently started living as girl. It will be interesting to see how her look changes after another year of so of transition. She will surely change her hair several times and may go on hormones and possibly get breast.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:givemeablowjob-pichi.zip - 37.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:givemeablowjob-pichi.zip - 37.0 MB
Old 06-14-2020, 11:24 PM

Default Shemax.com- Your Next Favorite TS-

Shemax.com- Your Next Favorite TS-

Description:
This blonde tranny is definitely one of our new favorite shemale models. Fabricia Rabelo is absolutely gorgeous. She has an awesome body with perfect tits, a chubby ass that was made to bang and big long shemeat that gets hard with just a touch.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:yournextfavoritets-pichi.zip - 23.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:yournextfavoritets-pichi.zip - 23.2 MB
Old 06-14-2020, 11:55 PM

Default Shemax.com- Very Thin Very Pretty-

Shemax.com- Very Thin_Very Pretty-

Description:
Amanda is a super slim t-girl with a small, tasty rear end and a shecock that is always ready to be stroked into hardness and played with. She never gets enough of playing with her girl pole and she gets turned on knowing you are watching.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:verythinverypretty-pichi.zip - 14.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:verythinverypretty-pichi.zip - 14.2 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 12:05 AM

Default Shemax.com- Provocative Shorts-

Shemax.com- Provocative Shorts-

Description:
Blonde shemale Sabrina has a femininely shaped body and she looks tasty in her ripped up blue jean shorts that show off her find rear end. She slips off her bikini top and squeezes on her tits before stroking her curved femrod into hard life.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFilerovocativeshorts-pichi.zip - 36.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFilerovocativeshorts-pichi.zip - 36.7 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 12:50 AM

Default Shemax.com- Smoking Hot Blonde-

Shemax.com- Smoking Hot Blonde-

Description:
Eduarda Guimaraes is a smokin hot shemale that has the kind of body you just ache to get your hands on. Long legs, big boobies and tanned skin are just a few of the features that make this tranny babe hot as well as that huge shecock she is packin.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:smokinghotblonde-pichi.zip - 21.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:smokinghotblonde-pichi.zip - 21.2 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 01:25 AM

Default Shemax.com- Hard and Ready-

Shemax.com- Hard and Ready-

Description:
Talk about temptation walking! Erika is a lusty shemale that loves working up your wicked lust and she knows exactly how to push you to your sexual limits. Long red hair, a killer body and a huge fat girl pole make this hottie one gorgeous babe.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:hardandready-pichi.zip - 15.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:hardandready-pichi.zip - 15.7 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 01:26 AM

Default Shemax.com- Posing Like a Star-

Shemax.com- Posing Like a Star-

Description:
Melaine seems a bit on the shy side but what an incredible physique this blonde t-girl has to show off for the camera. Those boobies are downright scrumptious and that ass is a total banger. You will bust a nut watching this shemale babe jerking off.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFileosinglikeastar-pichi.zip - 16.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileosinglikeastar-pichi.zip - 16.2 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 01:31 AM

Default Shemax.com- Surama Holding her Heart-

Shemax.com- Surama Holding her Heart-

Description:
Surama is a full bodied shemale babe that really knows how to show off and tease on camera. She has long black hair and her eyes are totally captivating. She strips off her skirt and panties and gets busy stroking her shecock.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:suramaholdingherheart-pichi.zip - 30.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:suramaholdingherheart-pichi.zip - 30.0 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 02:04 AM

Default Shemax.com- Blonde with College Uniform-

Shemax.com- Blonde with College Uniform-

Description:
Paulete is sure to get your pulse racing posing on the bed in her seductive college uniform. No way would any work get done in the classroom with this shemale beauty dressed like this but what a fun time it would be.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:blondewithcollegeuniform-pichi.zip - 37.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:blondewithcollegeuniform-pichi.zip - 37.2 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 02:32 AM

Default Shemax.com- Sucking in Style-

Shemax.com- Sucking in Style-

Description:
Sara the style queen changes costumes for some more posing and sucking of my cock. Now she looks like a James Bond or Matrix movie girl.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:suckinginstyle-pichi.zip - 12.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:suckinginstyle-pichi.zip - 12.0 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 02:41 AM

Default Shemax.com- Tiger Eyes-

Shemax.com- Tiger Eyes-

Description:
Not only does this shemale beauty have tiger eyes but she has a feline grace that is seductive as hell. Leticia is a dark haired babe with a sleek body that is exquisite and she shows it off to perfection in this photo gallery.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:tigereyes-pichi.zip - 20.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:tigereyes-pichi.zip - 20.1 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 03:09 AM

Default Shemax.com- Blonde Police-

Shemax.com- Blonde Police-

Description:
If all cops looked like this there would be a crime wave like never before. I know if I were being arrested by naughty t-girl Andreia Yvanovitch, I would definitely 'cum willing especially if she was going to beat me with her big chick stick.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:blondepolice-pichi.zip - 18.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:blondepolice-pichi.zip - 18.4 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 03:13 AM

Default Shemax.com- Perfect like Prada-

Shemax.com- Perfect like Prada-

Description:
This dark skinned t-girl a real beauty. Michelly looks like an exotic babe you would find laying on the beach of some tropical island paradise. And its paradise just watching this shemale beauty undress until she shecock is exposed for you to drool over.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFileerfectlikeprada-pichi.zip - 19.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileerfectlikeprada-pichi.zip - 19.8 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 04:29 AM

Default Shemax.com- Sexy and Natural-

Shemax.com- Sexy and Natural-

Description:
There is a lot to be said about the shemale babes that keep it all natural especially when they are as hot and sexy as Fabricia Moreno. She is such a cutie with her long hair and tiny titties and she playfully shows off her petite body in this gallery.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:sexyandnatural-pichi.zip - 15.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:_yandnatural-pichi.zip - 15.4 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 05:04 AM

Default Shemax.com- Pangs Friend Sang Bang-Sang

Shemax.com- Pangs Friend Sang Bang-Sang

Description:
I think Sang has the curviest feminine body I have seen on a ladyboy. Pretty much the opposite of a Femboy, Sang has just a touch of extra body fat that is distributed in all the right places. She also has lovely milky white skin. Usually in Thais this is a result of Chinese blood but in Sang`s case given her Arian features I am quite sure her papa was a falang. She has quite an extraordinary mane of bushy hair another sign she is not entirely of Asian decent. So if you knocked up your Thai girlfriend in the late 80`s this maybe your daughter er son. I popped a boner just waiting for her to expose those big meaty tits which looked extremely natural. Once she unsheathed her pork sword I knew the shoot was going to shit. This is my favourite type of girl with a hair trail stretching from her abdomen around the balls to her anus. Of course I had to fuck her tits and ass which made me blow a giant load right on her crotch. I think she loved this because she came soon after. Afterwards she took a shower and looks super sexy doing it. I walked her out and she sped away on her motor bike; another cock hardening vision. She works at Soi Kathoey Crocodile but rarely seems to be there as I guess she has lots of customers; easy to see why, ha ha. Once again sorry for the horrid photography which does not do justice to this babe. She looks much better in person and I hope to capture her again soon as my skills have improved.

Sang was a surprise that showed up thanks to Pang. Pang asked me if I wanted to shoot any of her friends and I said sure. You never know what you are going to get when you accept these offers but Sang was more than I bargained for. The video begins with an unusually long interview which I generally do not bother with given most Ladyboy`s rudimentary knowledge of English. Sang not only speaks better English than most but was also very chatty. She explains that she is from Chang Mai and has only her mother as family. She also gives a strangely long explanation of how it is important to cum for customers so that they will be happy. I found this amusing since the idea that she would consider customer service as job number one is so foreign in the West where prostitutes are considered criminals and the people that use them perverts. As I was to find out this is the attitude of the majority of working girls in Thailand.
Model:
Sang
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 13-pangsfriendsangbang-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 346.44 MB
Duration : 00:21:59
Video : MPEG Video, 2 030 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:13-pangsfriendsangbang-pichi.zip - 22.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:13-pangsfriendsangbang-mpghi.mpg - 346.4 MB
Old 06-15-2020, 05:28 AM

Default Shemax.com- Femboy Fuck Monkey-Wan

Shemax.com- Femboy Fuck Monkey-Wan

Description:
If you hook up with svelte and sexy Wan she will rock your world. Wan is a Femboy lovers delight with her ripped little body but feminine face. She knows how to use that bod to please her man. If you decide to go long time expect to get little sleep. If you get tired or cum she will get you hard again and pull your cock into her ass. She loves to get fucked hard in the ass and to watch you doing it in a mirror. She writhes and moans under you as you are fucking her and she will not cum until you do. She also likes to sing, dance, play pool, and drink. Treat and tip her well and you will get the royal treatment.

I met Wan around Soi 5 on Sukhumvit Road as I was walking back to my hotel on my first night ever in Bangkok. I didn`t really know what I was doing yet as I had just arrived and was pretty drunk and tired. She was with a friend who I was actually a little more attracted to so I invited both of them upstairs. I did the shoots one at a time and did not do a great job as you can see. After all these were the first ladyboys I had ever been with after dreaming about this for years. Wan was first and we had fun fake fucking and she had a nice little cumshot. Her curving banana dick looks big in relation to her tight little body. Her friend was next and even though I thought she was prettier she was just not in to it as much. So they decided to sleep with me and I thought that was pretty cool given it was my first night in Thailand. I must have been sleeping 20 minutes when Wan started snuggling up to me and grabbing my dick and pulling it towards her ass. We fooled around a bit until we noticed her friend stirring so then we went into the washroom.

Well sorry I didn`t get any pictures but I fucked her in about ten different positions in the shower. I came and she did again and we went back to bed for a couple of hours. We then all went for breakfast and she asked to call me later and I said OK. Well that was the beginning of my relationship with Wan which lasted the remainder of that trip and half way through the next. You will see a few pictures from other locations as she came to meet me in Pattaya and hung around when I was in Bangkok.
Model:
Wan
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 14-femboyfuckmonkey-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 0.23 GB / 239.64 MB / 251 277 316 bytes
Duration : 00:15:12

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:14-femboy_monkey-pichi.zip - 13.3 MB

Download VIDEO: