Old 08-12-2019, 02:13 AM

One rule- NO CUMMING. Whether I tell you to speed it up or slow your stroking down, you will NOT cum. You need me. You crave to lose control, you'd do anything to be one of my good boys. I own your cock, your mind, your orgasm. The only way to train you to be obedient and do what I want is to deny you. Constant arousal, the highest dopamine levels, never to be released. You can't control yourself, you'd be surprised how denial can bring you to bliss. This is good for you, and best of all, it's good for ME.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 18 min 25 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 872
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:13 AM

Custom Clip: You have magically appeared before me, an evil seductress of my most wild imaginations. You offer me pleasure that I will never be able to obtain ever again, but at a cost. If I cum I will be in love with you forever. As soon as I say yes, you warn me that this is going to be int0x and your ass has powers I could never imagine. Instruct me to sniff your ass, each time I sniff your wonderful aroma I become int0x. I sniff my popp3rs. Please instruct me to sniff your ass multiple times every minuet or two. Be really heavy with the int0x. At the end of the clip Coerce me to orgasm and become your pet for the rest of your life.
Clip Contains: ass sniffing, jerk off instruction, femdom, pov, ass worship, slave training, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 23 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:14 AM

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:14 AM

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:15 AM

ClaraKitty dresses up as snow white and recorded a tease clip from her phone for you... She shows you her ass and tits before she uses her vibrator to orgasm getting herself nice and creamy.. Finally she uses her glass dildo and her vibrator and cums a second time making her pussy oh so creamy.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:16 AM

Step-Daddy's finally home! It's time to see if Natalia can remember everything she's been taught. We have a very special surprise for Step-Daddy. Come in, get comfortable.. let me show you what I've been teaching our dirty little step-daughter. go ahead, use her mouth, too. See how she obeys every command. I've trained her to be such a good little slut for her Step-Daddy. go ahead, try her out. Here, I'll use my strap-on to help you. Let's fuck her together. mmmhmm that's it Step Daddy. let's use our pretty little whore... I'm going to fuck her pretty little mouth while you use that pussy til you cum all over her.
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:18 AM

Default Christinaqccp - iwantclips

His everyday is spent in rigid arousal, I'm flirty and gentle, relentless, keeping him in a state of constant, desperate submission. By the final day, he's broken, almost, truly submissive, and it's beautiful.

I was so proud of him. No tricks, no meanness--he was such a good boy, and he deserves something amazing. But as usual, his boy nature got the better of him and although I didn't WANT to ruin this HUGE CUMSHOT... I was Coerced to.
Models: christinaqccp

Duration: 4 min 4 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:19 AM

Another weekend, wasted, wild thoughts, and worshipping. Fucked up for me, snorting, sniffing, pumping and obeying. Line it all up and open your poprs bottle. Your body and mind gives in to your addictions so easily, you just can't stop. You'll do as I say if you want to go harder and DEEPER next time. You'll play with your ass, your lose your mind, and I don't care if it's too much. I don't care if you pass out from your thick, long lines of snow and juicy hits up your nose. This weekend's binge is fun, next will be better as long as you do everything I say!

Duration: 25 min 29 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile

You, step-daddy are spying on my friend Mandy and I. We catch you listening to our private moments!! We were talking about dirty things and you were listening, watching us like a peeping Tom!!! We end up Blackmailing-Fantasy you into doing exactly what we want, by showing you our hot bodies up close and personal...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 54 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:20 AM

You wanna be a full blown faggot, sucking cock, getting fucked and eating cum. Sniffing Aroma makes you a bigger faggot, makes you weaker for cock, makes you crave dick even more. Sniff more, faggot, be my perfect little faggot. High and loose, craving cock. Keep sniffing fag, you wanna suck cock for me! Finger your ass and inhale, faggot! Youre finally turning into the faggot cock sucker you've always wanted to be!

Duration: 11 min 40 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:22 AM

La cosa pi facile del mondo farti eccitare e venire, ti sentirai ancor pi arrapato e soddisfatto a schizzare con il mio conto alla rovescia finale? Con il mio sedere, fuori di testa sbattendoti in faccia non solo come rendo interessanti questi anonimi leggings di Muji super aderenti (ma non elasticizzati, e senza mutandine) e non proprio coprenti, e le mie movenze ma anche come utilizzare il tuo strumento puramente onanistico di fronte a me, ma non troppo, non mi piace fare la babysitter e il fulcro sono io non il tuo cazzo.*Get this in ENG: Highlight of your day*
Models: high on daria

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:22 AM

You've been trained to sniff deep, only breathing when told to do so. I've trained you to really fuck your ass, stretch your whore hole. You are so deeply addicted to both playing with your ass and snorting from your juicy little bottle. I've trained so well that now you're ready for your new role. Your new role is PIG BOTTOM. Allowing anything to enter your holes, accepting anything that comes your way. It might be sensual, it might be painful, it might be disgusting. But, you're a fucking snorting pig bottom only to be used now. Only to be fucked. Ass fucked, mouth fucked, mind fucked, totally FUCKED. You're used for entertainment, breeding, amusement and pleasure, You are a fucked up spectacle, taking it ALL.

Duration: 23 min 57 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 915 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:25 AM

M0mmie's got a date tonight- maybe a new Step-Daddy for my precious little [email protected]! Babysitter's not here yet and I have to finish getting ready, so be my good prissy and sit down on the floor. I know how much you love watching me get ready, doing my makeup in nothing but my bra, panties and pantyhose- your favorite! You know m0mmie doesnt like cry **** so how about you play with your dinky in your little nappy- gotta get all those cum cums out before **** sitter gets here if you wanna play dress up! Good goo goo

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:25 AM

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah
1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:39 AM

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:44 AM

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 02:50 AM

Sarah Diavola and I are trying to make lunch when we notice the garbage disposal is broken. We see the neighbor mowing his lawn & ask him to help us fix it. The clip opens on the scene where we are standing around chatting & the neighbor is under our sink. We notice he's staring at our legs & asses, and we make fun of him & his fat, unattractive wife. We tell him that as payment for fixing the sink, he can jerk off while looking at us. We know that any man would want to. But we can't decide if we'll let him cum, so we flip a coin to decide whether he gets an orgasm or gets to go home with blue balls.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 03:23 AM

Don't these pantyhose just make My legs look amazing. I bet you have dirty thought about them. How about we make one of those fantasies a reality, right now. I want you to jerk with My pantyhose. First I'm going to tie them around your cock and balls as you stroke for Me. Not soon after you are going to finish yourself off gagging on them!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 03:24 AM

Miss Rosie pays a friendly visit!
Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 03:53 AM

Miss Rosie mixes things up a bit, feet or hands, the choice is yours.

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 03:56 AM

Watch Princess Clarakitty play with a vibrator and use a glass dildo in her pussy... She cums twice and the sound of the glass bubble dildo in her pussy drives you wild... You love watching it go in and out of her from the side... When she cums watch how messy her dildo is as she licks it all off... Make your princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 04:06 AM

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 04:24 AM

My sissy husband has been in chastity for a while, and I promised him some relief after My date with another man. When I get home, he shyly reminds Me of My promise. I'm annoyed, but I am nice enough to allow him to stroke for a little while... but only if he jerks off with My cum-stained panties. That's right, sissy, jerk off with the cum of another man. How does that feel? Does it make your cheeks burn with shame? After a while, I tire of looking at sissy's pathetic cock, and don't let him finish. Then I tell him something that's sure to make his sad little heart sink to the depths of despair. Want to know what that is? You'll have to watch... Cuckolding, Sissy Training, Chastity, Panty Fetish, Femdom POV, Humiliation

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 04:29 AM

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict!
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 04:36 AM

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 04:40 AM

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 04:43 AM

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 04:46 AM

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:03 AM

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:15 AM

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:28 AM

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:32 AM

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:32 AM

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:36 AM

She has been being very naughty.... and now, her step-son knows all about it.. and he intends to use it to his benefit. after all,his step- mom told him it was wrong to masturbate. that it was wrong to have sex outside of marriage. but here she is, sucking and fucking their pastor's hard dick during their weekly "private bible study". looks more like his step-mommy is studying cock to her step-son. now, she's going to please her step-son's cock... she's going to do all the nasty things he saw her doing with the pastor... or else he's going straight to tell thier step-dad. She reluctantly goes along with her step-son until he wants to fuck her. she begs him not to but he won't take no for an answer... she's so ashamed to find herself cumming on her step-son's cock.... he can't stop himself and empties his cum into his own step-mom....
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:41 AM

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:52 AM

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 05:53 AM

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 06:15 AM

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 06:18 AM

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 06:31 AM

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Size: 93.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 06:33 AM

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 26 min 55 s
Size: 2.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 06:50 AM

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 06:56 AM

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 06:57 AM

Miss Rosie likes to please... and takes the opportunity to show off her new red pedi.

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:03 AM

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:04 AM

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:12 AM

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:17 AM

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:21 AM

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:33 AM

When we got married, I was a virgin, so I had no idea what a normal penis is. I just know that all these years I haven't been satisfied. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to my friends about it, they told me that you have a very small penis. All these years of thinking that there was something wrong with me, when really there's something horribly wrong with you. You owe me, and you're never going to see my pussy again... unless you want to watch me having sex with other men. You agree to this, and I remind you of the time that you went on a business trip without your boss. He & I had sex while you were away. And when you came home from work early today, we were in the middle of it again. Would you like to watch us finish? I make you kneel below us as we have sex, and between moans of pleasure I humiliate you & your small penis. Then I tell you to open wide & drip the creampie into your mouth.

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 948 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:36 AM

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:55 AM

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 07:57 AM

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 08:10 AM

Nina & Molly lotion each other!

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 08:12 AM

Fuck your beliefs and accept me as your new religion. Forsake your idols and your religion. I am your new Goddess and you live to serve me, worship me and do as you are told. Begin paying your tithes to Me. I give your life purpose, happiness and fulfillment. You will thank me every morning when you wake up, thank me every night before bed and worship every moment that you can.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 40 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 08:12 AM

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
Models: JennaSativa

Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 08:35 AM

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 08:37 AM

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 08:41 AM

Custom (no name): You can't resist me in this lingerie, and I want to have some fun with you. I pretend that it would really turn me on to see you in panties, and you reluctantly try them on for me. I pretend that it's getting me all wet & I ask you to dance around for me like a sexy stripper. I show you my ass to motivate you, and you start twirling. It's so funny & I try not to laugh as I ask if I can take photos to help me remember later. It would turn me on so much. You agree & I snap photos. Then I start laughing because I can use the photos to Blackmail-Fantasy you & get anything I want. Did you really think you turned me on, weak boy?

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 08:41 AM

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 08:52 AM

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:00 AM

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face
Old 08-12-2019, 09:12 AM

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:18 AM

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:18 AM

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:26 AM

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:30 AM

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:42 AM

Master class of BUKKAKE with Cum Queen Jade.
Another amazing performance, another clip to watch time and time again. Timeless beauty,
Timeless Quaility, Timeless Bukkake Masterclass.-
Models: britbuk

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:48 AM

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:49 AM

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:53 AM

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:58 AM

I have a Christmas present just for you: a "holiday handy". I'm wearing my satin red dress and satin white gloves because I know just how much you love the silky feeling. My hands working your cock, you'll be blowing your white spunk all over my Christmas dress.

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 09:58 AM

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 10:11 AM

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just **** you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits!- Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 10:49 AM

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 11:00 AM

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 11:05 AM

Another FANTASTIC Bukakke Party with our IN-HOUSE Cum Queen,
a master class of how to give blowjobs, tender handjobs, taking facials,
giving oral pleasure, and offering her smiling face for the creamery.
A must for any true bukkake enthusiast and collector.
Models: britbuk

Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 11:10 AM

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 11:11 AM

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 11:16 AM

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration:
Resolution: 1261 x 711
Format: JPEG
Size: 344 KiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 11:45 AM

You can't help yourself. The moment she walks out that door you click on my site and begin exploring to find your next jerk off material. Today is a beautiful day, not only do you get to stroke behind her back, you get to jerk it to the fact that you beat your dick in spite of her. You beat it to me because I turn you on in ways she never could. You love seduction and she lacks it. She could be wearing this exact same outfit and she wouldn't compare to me. You need me in your sex life to make your basic relationship interesting. I make you cum, then she comes home, and you can bear another day of your relationship. The endless cycle will never stop, you need me to keep your relationship going while destroying it at the same damn time.

Consists of:Risky JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Homewrecker, Masturbation Instruction, Mind Fuck, sub training, slave training, goddess worship, sensual domination, sensual tease, home wrecking fetish, cum control, cum countdown, tit worship, ass worship, body worship, female domination, femdom pov, femdom, mental domination, body tease, big tits, big boobs,

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 11:49 AM

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:07 PM

ClaraKitty shows her pussy and asshole off for the first time ever in this live cam show recording! Watch her orgasm using her vibrator, and when shes done she'll show you how wet she is... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) * (NOT 1080P, IT IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE CAM SHOW, THERE WILL BE SHORT SECOND LONG FREEZES)

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:10 PM

Miss Rosie removes her work socks to let her mature soles have some fresh air.

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:18 PM

Remastered for better quality audio & video. An additional 20 seconds of never-before-seen footage. As the boss of an all-female company, I've recently been required by law to seek out male employees. In order to comply, I put an ad in the newspaper, which you answer. You come in dressed like a slob & have a bad attitude. I'm very offended. I think that you assumed that this workplace would be relaxed because it's run by women. There's no way I would allow you to be the public face of this company.You beg me for a second chance. You need this job desperately. So I tell you that I'm going to interview you for another job: Back End Support. I have to test your skills though, and I find you quite lacking in the ass-eating department. So I make you lie on the floor, and I show you how it's done by sitting on your face. I grind, I bounce, I rub up & down. You still need some training, but I think you'll make a good addition to this company.

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:20 PM

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:24 PM

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:31 PM

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:35 PM

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM

Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:41 PM

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:43 PM

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:43 PM

ClaraKitty brings herself to orgasm twice.. The first time with a vibrator.. The second time with a huge dildo and then a glass dildo using just her fingers and those toys to bring herself to the second one.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *

Duration: 30 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 2 160
Size: 2.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:51 PM

(Bible Blasphemy). Don't buy if easily offended. ;-)
Hard to escape Porn Addiction, especially for a little sinful christian jerk off addict. You try so hard not to think about my hot pussy, ass, perfect legs, but the more you resist, the harder it is to quit. You know you shouldn't stroke your cock, but you find yourself in front of the screen everyday scrolling through porn. You betray your Bible everyday! You know you are sinner yet you try to worship your Bible every day ask ask for strength and forgiveness for being such a filthy jerk off addict.
I am going to push your limits even harder....so hard that you will jerk your cock for me while reading your Bible. Read and stroke to me. I know i will overpower your spiritual worship and you will betray your Bible once again. My voice echoing in your head as you stroke and trying to stay true to your religion. But my pussy is way more powerful. Your dick is mine now, you lost control, your dignity. You will perform the most humiliating task for me like a good obedient Sinner boy. Let me show you the light!
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 15 min 28 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-12-2019, 12:51 PM

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 10:26 PM

Smoke for me, become even weaker then usual I want to take complete control of your body and mind. Smoke up, don't cough, can you keep up with a Goddess little bitch? Don't you wish you could feel me touching you, breathing that Smoke directly into your mouth, unleashing sensations and desires that you didn't even know you had. Give in to me. Smoke. Imagine everything I could offer you. Inhale. Exhale. Smoke and give Me everything.
Models: Alison

Duration: 15 min 0 s
Size: 2.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 10:32 PM

a cute tattooed goth girl smokes a cig and plays with herself
Models: Salemslytherin

Duration: 3 min 49 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 10:40 PM

Smoking a clove outside topless. I love how the cool air makes my nipples nice and hard as I enjoy a smoke.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 10:40 PM

I know what I want and I always get it. I demand that you take your cock out and begin stroking it for me, not too hard or fast. Don't get too eager yet. I'm in control of this jerk session. I guide you through stroking methods and teach you how to please yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 10:43 PM

Pose before him in the new Apron.
But he has only one in mind.
Clear slide with my cunt on his Dick.
And then he fucks me right through deep he squirts his hot seed into my pussy.
Models: Hot_Milf

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 10:49 PM

I got bored and decided to have a Smoke in my gaming chair. I got horny, stripped, and fingered myself, too. I love the way I taste!
Models: Sayre Dragon

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 11:02 PM

Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 11:02 PM

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 11:09 PM

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 11:10 PM

lets get started
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 23.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 11:12 PM

​Hi there naughty boy! Having a hard time being locked up in chastity? Experiencing any chafing? LOL Good, It's time for more punishment. I'm going to taunt you and tease you with my perfect ass, your cock grows harder and it's cage feels tighter and more painful as I shove my round ass in your face, I touch it, rub it, spank it, like you wish so badly you could, and you just ache and ache! I do so love punishing a bad boy! ​
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-13-2019, 11:59 PM

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:11 AM

I roll around on the bed, totally naked, chain-smoking one cigarette after another. I talk about my smoking habit, lying comfortably and showing off my juicy curves as I inhale and exhale that burning smoke.
Models: KatyChurchill

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:16 AM

A rare HD video of my bare face as I masturbate. No make up, and my hair pulled back into a ponytail.
Models: NataliaGrey

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 508 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:42 AM

My sexy, small, hard nipples zap your brain cells and turn you into my fool little paypig as you stare at my big boobs. You always get so mindless and horny whenever I wear this microbikini. My perfect boobies... my sweet voice melting your brain...I make it impossible to resist... you need it now, my weak little puppet. You will stroke your cock and stare at my boobs until you become my dumb walking wallet!!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:44 AM

See this BBC? I am going to suck on it and stroke it so good... it is going to be ridiculously fucking sexy. Finally! You can see how I would pleasure a real man and I would worship this amazing dick. But, first... I want more from you. Sensitive, personal information I could Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) you with. Come on, did you really think I was going to suck on this huge BBC without first obtaining what I want? It will be a nice, fair trade. You get what you want and I get what I want. Right?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:47 AM

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels Exposing-Fantasy her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:55 AM

(This is the 180 VR Version of this clip and will also be made available in HD/1080 Format very soon) Look who got their worthless little worm all locked up for Miss Roper. It's an accessory that is very fitting for a little beta bitch like you. Your little beta bitch cock does not deserve to ever be released from its prison. The more your cock struggles and tries to push out of it's cage, the more enjoyment it brings Miss Roper, so keep struggling since Miss Roper's enjoyment is all that matters. Your balls feel quite full, but don't expect that you're going to get any release today. As a beta bitch, you don't deserve any release, just the teasing and Torment that Miss Roper decides she wants to bless you with.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 01:07 AM

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 01:36 AM

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 01:42 AM

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV, Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:05 AM

See these keys? They are mine and I will decide when I unlock you from CHASTITY. I am going to have SO much fun with you now you have your COCK safely locked up. I want you to look at my sexy round ASS, at that cute white thong and my fingers sliding in. Are you struggling yet? Maybe it will be even harder when I TEASE your DENIED DICK with my wet tongue and red lips. Ha ha, no I am not unlocking you, I prefer to see you suffer for me.
Models: Fetish Liza

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:08 AM

Check out these pantyhose today no wait actually appreciate these pantyhose today. My long legs, my perky ass will have you begging for release but not until I am finished with you. Nothing gets you as hard as seeing me in pantyhose so give in to your desire and buy this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 56.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:13 AM

Trampling is my fav! I get to walk all over men just like I always wanted to. This time you get to see just what it's like. See the heels of all these cute shoes?
I love that style! They're just getting smaller and smaller these days.
Great time to be a slave isn't it?
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:17 AM

Since every single one of my bitches begs to see my beautiful boobs without a bra, they're going to have to pay the price.
What a small sacrifice for such astonishing breasts.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 43 s 446 ms
Size: 17.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:19 AM

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 4. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 4 Obedience Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 5.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:20 AM

We're going out tonight but first I'm going to Coerce you to sniff and stroke for me while I tease you mercilessly. My LED skirt has quickly entranced you, and you'll do exactly what I command. Pay close attention, you can't sniff or stroke until I tell you. The room is spinning, as my hypnotic voice drifts into your ears, my perfect curves pulling you into a spiral of obsession as I urge you to take.another.puff. Keep stroking, you're in for a wicked surprise at the end.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:42 AM

BINGE FOR MY TITS LOSER. Get your wallet out and blow it all on my tits! Buy every single video showing off my 34dd's and spend the entire night in slave mode. Send presents and tributes too loser because that's what Princess likes. This is how you please me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 601 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:43 AM

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut...
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 02:46 AM

This clip is for big boys who can use two hands to jerk off with but if you don't quite measure up and are on the smaller side, I'll give you explicit instructions on what to do with your other hand- so you will still be using two hands and can enjoy My very naughty directions. So whip out your dick and follow My lead. Watch as I take full control over your mind and cock using My huge, bouncing boobs, My sexy voice and sensual dominance, leaving you completely drained and addicted. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:08 AM

I think you have an addiction to my Butt Crack. Actually, I KNOW you do! You want to be underneath me. Having me sit on your face. Use you for a chair. Lick my sweaty ass crack. Inhale my scent. You're a crack addict! I'll use you up and you'll be in heaven deep deep in my crack.
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:11 AM

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:14 AM

Here's my latest video where I can show you how much I really love taking cock! This video I get too excited from sucking a long, hard cock and taking it deep in my mouth. After playing and sucking his cock for a nice while, I get on top of my boyfriend and take him deep inside me. Watch my cute bum bounce up and down, enjoying a lovely cock so much! I slide off and suck my cum off his cock while he licks my wet pussy. I cum hard from his tongue, I can't handle any more so I take his cock and rub it hard until he covers my pretty tits with loads of cum! Fantastic blowjob and riding, perfect if you love seeing me please a cock.
Models: MissPaleGirl

Duration: 19 min 53 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:16 AM

The thrill of me teasing you is so intense, especially when you know you might get caught! It would be SO HUMILIATING if your boss caught you with a boner at work. You might even get fired, but that's not going to stop you from tormenting yourself by STARING at me on your screen whenever you can... even though there's nothing you can do about it! You'll just have to sit there with blue balls and obsess over me for eight hours straight.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:21 AM

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:31 AM

I've got a dirty little secret to confess... I tell my boyfriend that I've really enjoyed being with him and all the fun we've had over all these months. But I've been hiding a naughty fantasy and I'm finally ready to bring it to life. I tell him that I want him to get me pregnant, I want to get filled up with cum. Though reluctant, he agrees, and I ease his mind by pulling out my huge natural tits and putting them right in his face, shaking and bouncing them as he squeezes them and sucks my nipples. I lead him to the bedroom where I start by stroking and sucking his cock and balls, gagging and drooling all over his hard cock. I get it nice and wet while he shows off his POV, then I climb on and ride his cock while he sucks my tits. We do several different positions, his cock slams into me over and over again until I am begging for his cum, begging for him to get me pregnant. He cums inside of me and the camera comes in for some amazing closeups of a perfect creampie, cum dripping out of my perfect little pussy and right down my asshole. I spread it all over my pussy, shoving some inside with my fingers in hopes of getting pregnant
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:41 AM

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, squish them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:42 AM

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:46 AM

Bring the little bottle, and buckle up.
Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It's too easy to give into me when I look this good, when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say, and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy, intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz, as you descend into horniness! Sniff your poppers, stroke til you cum, slut!
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 03:57 AM

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20%- DENIED4EVA + 30 %- LOSER4EVANOIR + 50%- VIRGIN4EVA + 100%- DRAINED4EVA + 1000%- PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:05 AM

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:09 AM

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:11 AM

Dirty pantyhose Aroma sniffing slut! Dreaming about the scent taste + soft satin feel of My pantyhose. I'm going to destruct your mind with these paper-thin pantyhose stretched across My toes I know you enjoy them far much more when you're fucked up I get you comfortable, relaxed, start you stroking your cock for Me feeling the ache to sniff Aroma for Me + bury yourself in My pantyhose... I put you on your knees where you belong + feed you deep inhales of Aroma while your face rests between My feet, relentlessly making you sniff more... Now your job is to be a good boy for your Mistress + follow My commands. I make you pray to My pantyhose feet + soles then allow you TEN strokes. I count the 10 + get you more fucked up with your face in My soles. The pantyhose are so thin, you see every wrinkle in My soles, I push the bottle of Aroma in your face then smother your mouth with My feet! Sniff more! I have you sooo mesmerized. I think you just earned 10 more strokes...this time you do it faster. I count them again, your 20 strokes. Aren't you so lucky to edge your cock to My beautiful Goddess body, bring Me your nose + inhale. Feel the rush of the Aroma erasing your mind leaving you mindfucked + brainwashed + paralyzed for ME! After I left you stroke, you must use your middle finger to to something for Me...I have you Mesmerized + you have no choice... I get you so high beneath My feet mesmerized under the spell I have on you feeling lost in the weakness of poppers...Spit on your middle finger + do just as I show you, rub it around your ass + stick it in there, fuck your finger ten times for Me! I want to see how far you'll go. I tease + taunt you with My mindfucking edging games + verbal humiliation, making you sniff more while teasing you with the sweat behind My knees, following My hand up My pantyhose to My lacy polka dot ass wearing matching panties...Fuck your hand 15 times this time! Make it feel really good!! I count it slowly at first, seductively, then faster + you must keep up + stroke with My counting then take your hands off your cock when I say! I love to edge you slave! I want to get you so fucking high that I can just put My feet right on your nose + plug it tightly closed then put My soles over My mouth so no air escapes + all you smell is the Aroma + pantyhose...that's how you will cum for Me, your Mistress! Survive all of the rounds of edging + mindfucking + you will see that no matter how mean or manipulative I may be, all that I want is for you to sniff your Aroma like a good boy + stroke yourself raw until you shoot a big fat load of cum for Me!!! I am sadistic + My stroking challenges fuck with your cock + your mind. Feel the rush, the throb, the ache...fuck your hand... + impress your Mistress! Enslaved to the sweet pantyhose addiction forever you are but a piece of lint on My sole, hopelessly weak for Me, high for Me, I am teaching you how to control your orgasms for Mistress + you will always remember your place weak + entranced at My feet under My command! CLIP CONTAINS: poppers, coerced Loaded, mind fuck, JOI, pantyhose fetish, femdom POV, jerk off instruction, edging, counting, pantyhose domination, foot worship, soles, nylon soles, mesmerize, brainwash, brainwashing, humiliatrix, foot slave training, ass worship, tit worship, sexy lingerie, breath play, orgasm control, cocktease, goddess worship, bratty femdom, nylons, thigh hi's, bratty, manipulative, foot smother, smothering
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 15 min 39 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:21 AM

ClaraKitty fucks herself with a dildo in this cam show recording. She gets fully nude and orgasms twice with her vibrator.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:29 AM

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:48 AM

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 04:59 AM

Custom clip request:"Custom clip request "If the clip will be only for me you can use my name in the clip at the beginning. During the clip you can call me a Pantyhose Bitch. As you know I'm really addicted to this material.
Please tease me a few minutes with your Pantyhose covered legs and feet, instruct me how to snidd po33ers and then stroke my little cock inside nylon until U will get them realy creamy make me feel like a dirty cum slut, forever addicted to your nylons, you are my Nylon Goddes "
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 13 min 22 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:04 AM

How could any man not love My perfect tits? They're s perky and natural you can't help but drool and stroke over them. Go on stroke to the tits you will never have. My cute nipples are off limits for losers like you. I know you sit there stroking and hopeful for the tiniest of nip slips. you're so fucking desperate! Maybe if you beg real hard I'll show you, just for a second. I know how much My tits fuck you up. I bet if I actually show you them you'll lose your mind.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:08 AM

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on p0ppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on p0ppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands, no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the p0ppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions, the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air, so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me, edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these p0ppers can take your ass- I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you've had it= the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I've brought you to the very brink with My words, sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me, your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you- you've been such a good boy- but even though you're done cumming I'm going to make you sniff p0ppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out- we learned something today, your ass can do more than we thought, and I've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS; p0ppers, coerced int0x, anal training, slut training, sissy training, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, jerk off instructions, JOI, mindfuck, femdom POV, nurse, medical fetish, orgasm control, edging, sub training, pussy worship, PVC, nurse, nurse fetish, high heels, ass tease, blonde goddess, ass stretching, ass training, bdsm toys, butt toys, dirty talk, spitting, sucking, licking, spit fetish, lipgloss, eye contact, eyes, mesmerize

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:08 AM

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:10 AM

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 193 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:17 AM

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of "welcome to the neighborhood" flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town, would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me, drooling over me hot little body, this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:19 AM

This clip is a real mind fuck of 4 2 0 pleasure. You'll go down the rabbit hole of mary jane intoxication, deeper and deeper, hit by hit. It's going to be fun. It's going to be hot and exciting and teasingly playful. There's no hard humiliation or difficult tasks, just the pure euphoria of edging your cock as you Smoke your mind away into oblivion. Your high is exponentially heightened by my holographic, mind bending outfit and sexy body. Get ready for 20 minutes in stoner heaven.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 44 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:21 AM

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:35 AM

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:41 AM

I am back again and this time I have stolen potions from the storeroom. I am becoming more brave each time, study buddy and today I really want to jerk your cock. Do you think you will allow me to do that for you? Pretty please?

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 05:56 AM

Watch as I finger my pussy. You tell me that your girlfriend loves to watch my pussy. I play and dirty talk with you before moving you up for a closer view at my beautiful pink pussy!
Tags: masturbation, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish, close-ups, extreme close-ups, pussy love, allie, squirting, squirt, dirty talk
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:24 AM

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:26 AM

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:27 AM

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave's performance as her human sex toy; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand-job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:28 AM

Default Zombaebby - iwantclips

Models: Zombaebby

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:38 AM

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:40 AM

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:50 AM

Hey perv, your girl's birthday is coming up, isn't it? You know what would be soooo funny? If you just forgot her birthday. Don't make a reservation, don't get a gift, just forget. Celebrate me instead.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:54 AM

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience... Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 06:59 AM

It's fun not knowing what I've got in mind for you, for your cock. I have you stroke while I get you high off of me. Off of my perfect body, sexy devious mind, turn you into a gushing twitching jerkaholic, introduce you to Aroma more than once, make you into a stroke bitch. Remember when I said I wouldn't say much? There's no fun in knowing it all, will you edge, will you squeeze your cock for me, will you see my perfect naked tits, will you almost cum, will you have to beat your meat blue? So many questions, so much thrill, let's keep it that way, my way... Only one way to find out, live it. That's an order.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 07:00 AM

Another clip where I mindfuck you into worshipping and adoring my natural tits. Let my voice, eyes, and tits make you painfully hard. After this, you'll feel the need of spending hard.
MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:
CobraFrenzy ($100 Markup)
AllForCobra ($50 Markup)
Models: GoddessCobra

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 07:15 AM

Clara Kitty is a cute fairy in this recording of her cam show... Watch her pull her breasts out and tease you with her fingers... Pulling up her skirt to play with herself she uses her vibrator to bring herself to climax.. Finally using her magic wand.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 07:15 AM

My friends stockings are super sexy but mine are better. My stockings are prettier and stronger and my legs are prettier and stronger than hers. She tries to wrestle me and prove her legs are stronger and she rips my pantyhose! I think she deserved her pantyhose ripped off and stuffed in her mouth.
Charlotte Stokely Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, PANTYHOSE WRESTLING, PORNSTARS, WRESTLING, LESBIAN Keywords: mellisa, charlotte stokely
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 07:22 AM

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 07:29 AM

Default Zombaebby - iwantclips

Models: Zombaebby

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 07:51 AM

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy, skimpy, teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don't.) LOL. I think it's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy, loser. Pay up!!
Impress me even more:
10% Mark Up for Pathetics: LuvLux
50% Markup for Desperates: LuvLuxSOmuch
100% Mark Up For REAL LOSERS: LuvLuxMOST
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 07:54 AM

My long legs and pretty feet turn you on. So soft, so toned. Go ahead, I bet no one has ever told...allowed...given you permission to jerk to feet before? Well, come on, do it. I'm gong to let you, its a privilege! Listen to me encourage you to jerk and give you a countdown to cum. Feels so good!

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 07:56 AM

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 08:03 AM

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 08:12 AM

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says'baby i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 08:13 AM

You have two minutes. GO.

Duration: 2 min 5 s
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 08:28 AM

Watch this delicious and submissive clip (rarely filmed) of me pounding away at my scrumptious pussy. Sucking, fucking, riding and cumming are this pussy's favorite things!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 08:41 AM

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can eat your cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 08:54 AM

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things, you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving, like me. I'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority, I am your life..
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 09:53 AM

be a good boy and show me how slutty u can be working ur big toy from mouth to ass-hole... isn't it ur biggest wish to be able to serve big meaty cocks this way! come on and show me what a good slut u are!
Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:03 AM

Default Lizz La Reign - English Store - iwantclips

Models: Lizz La Reign - English Store

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 345 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:04 AM

(Whispering) Sorry, I forgot my yoga pants and so I'm wearing these to today's class. Are they that sheer? Whatever, it's all about the energy and what we bring mentally to class, not our clothing. You can't keep your eyes off me. Is it that bad?Oh my gosh, you have a boner! From me?! Oh man. You're going to have to take care of that.

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:05 AM

I'm a perfect female. Something that you can never touch. Never can see for free. I'm here to be stared at while you jerk off and pay for it. I'm untouchable. You'll get to reach out and touch this perfection. I will tease you forever about it too.

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:08 AM

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:14 AM

I know you guys love watching me smoke my Virginia slims but his time I thought I would do something I have never done before... use my new Hitachi to make me cum again and again as I smoke. I cant believe how intense my orgasms were one after another after another. Hope you enjoy and blow that load that for me.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:34 AM

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:39 AM

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:43 AM

Who doesn't like seeing a hot brunette fuck her pussy with a dildo till she climaxes hard? Legs up for a perfect view.

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:26 AM

Time and time again, you are no match for my big Asian ass!----------- Stay down and don't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face, how can one fight back? Just look at my slave, bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:27 AM

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:36 AM

I'm on the floor wearing pantyhose and they feel so sexy. Get a close look at the way my legs look in these designer heels as I dangle them. I bet you would love to take my heels off, wouldn't you. Smell the leather and my stocking feet. I am going to give you a view of my ass in these pantyhose before I take then off for you. Enjoy my superior body in these coffee color nylons.
Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Legs, Foot Fetish, Pornstars, Femdom POV
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 14 min 25 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 11:56 AM

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:18 PM

Breathe play, is something I enjoy thoroughly; especially with bound up, helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox, it's a shame she wasn't aware what I've always had in mind for her. It wasn't hard, slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens, it's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth, the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it's useless. I've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed, and moaning in fright I tape Sasha's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth, even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth, eyes looking as though they're going to pop out of her skull, I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free, and even have a bit of a "clamping" surprise for her when I'm through with my game.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:32 PM

She sits on the bed with her legs wide opened, drinks Having fun and relaxes smoking a long cigarette. She uses her pussy as an ashtray and spreading the ash on her lips and clitoris. She is very aroused and the warmth of the cigarette near her clitoris turns her on. FA59
Models: FuckingAdventures

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:45 PM

You are absolutely, undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits, I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:53 PM

Default Madam brandon - iwantclips

Enjoy my latest Production in 4k, If you have a #taboo #milf custom email me now, I am offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Taboo customs all throughout May~ Let's celebrate Domme-Mommy Right with lots of customs, tributes and gifts!
Your existence is pathetic, you are literally an abomination, a genetic mutation. Your Step-Parents should have been sterilized, carrying on such weak genes and characteristics should have been forbidden. No woman wants a weak male, a short, stumpy, dorky, socially awkward loser. You long gave up trying to change this, dating sites, PUA, make-overs you've tried it all and it all has failed. You could pay for it but you even to pathetic to do that. What would be the point? As soon as a confident sex-worker shows up you would instantly cum in your pants and melt into the corner in the presence of a Dominate female who doesn't need a man, especially a pathetic one like you to take care of her. Instead she can just make "TFLers" like yourself cum in your pants and then take your money.
Stop embarrassing yourself #incel just stop. It's sad and pathetic you aren't going your own way, you are simply trying to pretend you accept and control you fate as a lifetime "Incel" when in reality you burn with desire, even and hate for everything you will never be as the reduced partial man you were born.
This is as good as it will ever get, look at that cock-envy on your face as soon as you see that rock hard Dick, look at how stiff your clitty gets when I slide it into my pussy and ride it until I cum. Never taking my eyes off your pathetic Ass as I remind you from beginning to end why you will gladly serve as our Cuckold. Serving and Obeying is what a "TFLer" is meant to do. Worship a "Chad's" hard cock instead of being green with envy, clean a "Stacy's" cum filled pussy and serve her ever whim...You are a real man, therefore you don't DESERVE a woman, it isn't your right, its not even a privilege for a fucking loser like you....This is it. TFLer=CUCK from this day forward. You're going to finally have a purpose in that sad life of yours.
Watch and OBEY!
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:59 PM

Tonight you are going to ditch your Valentine's Day date and get fucked up with Me instead! I know you love poppers, and so do I. So tonight you'll undergo My coerced Loaded JOI and learn something new: GOONING. I recently learned what this word means and I'm going to teach you how to goon- how to edge over and over, get higher and higher, and reach a subspace where you're in a perpetual state of verging on orgasm. I'm going to make you forget all about your date. Disappear into My shiny ass, My perfect tits, pink sparkly high heels. Be My Valentine. Get fucked up into oblivion with Me and reach a state of eternal bliss!

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 12:59 PM

My perfect feet make you have the most amazing orgasms, you've been dying for this video. Finally it's here, and you can make your princess happy by buying it and cumming to it. Over, and over again. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 01:09 PM

Role Play Fantasy I'm your stepsister home from college. It's new years eve and we are hanging out in your room. You are asking what I'm doing tonight while you are getting ready. You are wearing some bikini panties and some tight jeans. You casually start changing into your new years outfit with out even thinking that I would care. You dress down to your bra and panties and start putting on some shiny black pantyhose. You start putting on your dress and notice me intensely looking at you but don't say anything. You are a bit freaked out but not sure if I was actual getting excited watching my stepsister get dressed. You sit down if front of me and start chatting about school or something. You cross and uncross your legs showing me a bit of upskirt to see if I look. You notice me looking and call me out on it. You disgusted at me first but then you feel a bit sorry for me and decided that you are going to tease me. You can tell how much I'm loving how it and tell me to enjoy this but this is the last time cause it's not right. You give me a lot of views of your ass in the tight dress and in pantyhose."
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 01:16 PM

I'm on My way to a BBQ. What would you do if you saw Me there? I'm sure you would drool just like every other guy does. Tight jeans, bikini top, tiny tank top.renders you helpless. I love summer.the outfits get smaller and smaller. It doesn't really matter what I wear does it. You'll want to give Me everything you have instantly. My cleavage always takes over your wallet. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile