Old 06-05-2019, 01:17 AM

Many of you have asked me about pooping liquid diarrhea , and of course I try to hear each of you . Before filming this video I drink a laxative to I could get liquid shit diarrhea . This time I release a large load of liquid diarrhea in your favorite denim shorts , diarrhea dripping down my legs , and my favorite shoes, either in liquid shit , and as I looked at the floor in horror theres a big puddle of diarrhea . Yes, I pooped in my favorite shorts . Yes, my bottom covered in shit, liquid shit . Here is a super liquid deoria for you my beloved friends . Pleasant to you of viewing .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:23 AM

There is nothing more beautiful and special than a man whom is willing to do anything for a woman's comfort and pleasure. As I'm sitting in front of the camera showing you my new mask and explaining why I had to buy a new one I suddenly feel a discomfort and cramps in my lower abdomen. It's almost been 3 days since I took a shit and the pressure from within against my anus is suddenly strong.
I call over my trusty human toilet Devoted Sub and he crawls on his hands and knees towards me. I inform him I need to take a big shit and that he should make his mouth available for me to take this nasty big shit in. It comes as no surprise that he is highly honored for this task and thank me for this opportunity.
Of course he is not worthy of tasting and consuming my stinking waste that comes out of my perfect anus and he needs to EARN this privilege first. Can you guess how? You guessed right, it's ASS LICKING time!
I can NEVER get tired of a slave licking my ass hard while my bowels is full, feeling him absorb my ass odor into his mouth. As I pull my G-String down and my leather jacket up he buries his face into my smelly bottom and I enjoy feeling his wet, warm and soft tongue licking my smelly anus in long wet strokes.
This feels amazing but it's not good enough so I slap him, gram his head and tell him he better get his tongue DEEP in there. So I ordered him to get into a very uncomfortable position as I did a horse stand over his face and lowered my anus onto his open mouth. This felt MUCH better, well for me anyway. Feeling his tongue exploring every smelly wrinkle of my anus as he works it into my full rectum, lubricating the tip of my thick creamy turd in there with his tongue.
I could feel it's now or never, my bowels were contracting so he got into position. As I lean over on the padded chair I order him to open his mouth for me and I just let go right after he licked my anus one last time. The most satisfying and intense pleasure of relieve washed over me as I evacuate my bowels right into his open mouth.
I could LITERALLY feel the movement in my lower abdomen as that first turd slide out slowly. The thickness and warmth as this thick creaminess slid out slowly. I took a colossal shit in his mouth and can imagine I pulled a face from the pleasure only a mother can love. It felt like this turd would never end.
It wasn't over, 4 more creamy turds slid out one by one. I honestly don't know where all this shit came from and can't believe it all came out of me. If I didn't see it on the video sliding out of my anus with my own eyes I never would've believed it.
With his mouth completely filled and the massive pile of my soft turd sticking out high above his face I got up. It was then I felt there's a bit more and felt extremely sadistic. So after I got up I silently pushed the last little bit out between my pinched buttocks and I could feel a soft messiness created between my buttocks, the pressure between them increasing. You'll see soon what I did with that *Evil Grin*
Now I move the camera to a close view of his face and ask him to chew my shit. I must be the luckiest woman alive. I have a normal, happy life, a husband who love me and with who I can make love as much as I want. And then I have this slave, I never had to sit on a impersonal cold toilet. I can take big, nasty shits right into his mouth and watch him chew it to satisfy my sadistic and cruel side. I film him chewing my thick, creamy turds while explaining to you (the viewers) the importance of why I'm making him chew it. While this is happening my slave decide to show his ultimate devotion to me as a woman and his owner by starting to swallow. This gives me such a warm and happy feeling that he does something so revolting just to please me.
Remember that last but of soft shit I pushed out between my clenched buttocks? Time for him to lick my anus clean. He filmed the soft shit caked between my buttocks for you and then started to wash my anus with his tongue. There was so much there he had to "scoop" it out with his tongue twice. He shows you this close up to the camera and then swallow it making sure he stays in view for you to see this happening.
He gagged and I LOVE that! I know very well that the last bit of soft shit that leaves your rectum taste and smell a LOT WORSE than the whole load. He licked and licked and licked and I enjoyed every second of his 1 hour discomfort with that revolting taste in him mouth. Trust me, licking a mess like that clean takes much longer than you might think. Shit is sticky and stubborn so it takes a lot of licking.
This is the only place you'll see some cuts (to avoid the video being over 1 hour long lol) He shows you more than once close up views of my anus so you can see his progress. I LOVE how exhausted he got near the end trying his best to lick that soft shit out from between every wrinkle of my anus. My apologies for being so wet. I can't help it, it was just so erotic and arousing feeling his struggle LOL
You will see the movement of the camera and the noise as I didn't do cuts during most of the video. I wanted you to see what we do and how it works when you film from more than one angle using only one camera.
This video is over 15 minutes and filled with scenes of my ass being licked, my massive shit I take into my slave's mouth slowly, him chewing my shit, some up close swallowing (I operated the camera myself to ensure he stays in full view) and the swallowing action of that last soft shit stuck between my buttocks when he licked my ass clean. I LOVE my life!
This video is a MUST see in the Broken Toilet Series xoxo
Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:24 AM

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Hey there �� Can you guess why Im so excited today? Well, to be truthful, its cuz I have such stinky farts and poop, and just cant wait to give them to you! I shake my ass cheeks all over the place while teasing you with my black G-string, farting with glee in your face for you to savor my anal perfume, stinky blasts and gusts of warm wind, all while shaking my bodacious booty. I dirty talk throughout, bending over and telling you how my booty hole is full of poop, and how good it feels to work those farts up with my bouncing ass.
I bend over with my head between my knees and groundhog until I cant stand it, bouncing my ass and poop right in your face, enjoying how good it feels to flutter my pucker at you with my turds just brimming within, begging to be birthed <3 I get down on the floor and sniff my hot turds, rolling my eyes into the back of my head and moaning then start sucking off my log like a cock. I stick out my shitty tongue and open my mouth and order you to cum on my face and tongue <3 You already know I'm your little scat whore! ��
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:26 AM

Oh what a beautiful fat ass I have. Watch me Poo in Slow motion! Boy what a view..
Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:27 AM

Watch me push out a huge shit outside on my balcony! I hope my neighbors dont see!
Then I put my pig ears and nose on and roll around in my own filth! What a dirty shit pig!
I oink and smile like a happy shit loving piggy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 28 s 440 ms
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 2.71 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:46 AM

Blonde Mistress Lynn Cane has her pig slave on the floor. She humiliates her pigslave by telling him he is a dirty pig. He has to make pig noises and grunt to greet his dirty Mistress. She wants to clean the pigslave, but he is not dirty yet. While she wears her latex corset and shiny pvc skirt with matching shiny pvc heels, she shits on his stomach. It is a very big load of shit. Then she stands up and shits two more small pieces of shit on him. Because he is now dirty she proceeds to give him a golden shower to clean him.
Because pigs roll in the mud, she orders her slave to roll and grunt like a pig in her big load of shit. It is a delicious kind of mud. She smears some more on his torso and back and laughs at him. It is very humiliating that he is not allowed to eat her shit but he can only be covered in it.
Small clip, at the end is a shot made by the phone of Mistress Lynn of her dirty panty, her dirty asshole and a little extra shit she gives to the pig.
Clip is in Dutch, with English subtitles. It is humiliation, scat, smearing and a golden shower. Pig does not get to eat the shit.
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 4 min 23 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:47 AM

20 poops, different angles- watch it come out.
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:52 AM

4 different mornings of shitting Imagine what would be if you were my toilet . You would have to eat all of these huge creamy shits ! And after that, you would clean my ass. Just watch and imagine slave! NOW!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 3 min 22 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:58 AM

Close up on my ass and feet as I fart a little.
Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:03 AM

Mistress Lynn Cane doesnt need to use a normal toilet. She prefers to go to the slavetoilet in between her sessions. As it should, her toiletslave ‘Shitface is lying on the ground, already awaiting his fate. First Mistress spits on her slave as he is a hole for every body fluid she has. Than she sits on the toiletchair with a big hole in it for her ass. She pulls down her pvc tight leggings and starts a golden shower. All the golden piss is flowing from her intimate parts. But she also has to do her big need. She turns around, and pulls down the pants over her ass. She starts pushing the shit out of her hole, its so big. The first parts falls on the slave, the second bit first on the chair and later on the slave.
He has to learn to open his mouth and swallow every piece of shit she gives to him. She also uses his body to smear all her scat over him and his hard dick. She teases him that he is so hard from the shit. Then she puts the shit on his face, because he is a shitface.
Its a Dutch video with English subtitles, though there is more action than words.
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:06 AM

Pooping hard constipated shit in sexy tights!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:12 AM

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show ?
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 26 min 2 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:19 AM

Time to bring you something new. I always talk about how much I love it when someone is licking my asshole when I start to shit. I LOVE the feeling of my shit starting to push the person's tongue away from my asshole. It's always been nearly impossible to capture this on film for you until now. The angle was worked out pitch perfect for you to enjoy the full on close up view of my slave licking my smelly asshole as it opens up. You 'll enjoy seeing how he licks the tip of my shit along with my stretched open asshole as I fill up his mouth slowly.
I really hope you enjoy big soft loads as I took my time. I fill up his mouth and you can see him swallow it, I fill up his mouth a second time and again he swallows, then a third time and he swallows again. What a greedy little shit eating bitch he is! So the fourth time I'm sadistic and I keep pushing, not giving him a break. This is the perfect shit battle between a superior female asshole and an inferior male mouth. My asshole will win every time! I keep pushing without mercy, overflowing his mouth with my foul soft shit. He has to keep trying to keep up and keep licking my asshole as I simply keep shitting. I simply kept shitting and shitting and shitting without mercy ensuring he can't keep up swallowing. I LOVE making a slave suffer so intensely! That's why I'm moaning and grunting, it's pure pleasure. During it all you also enjoy the full view of my vagina swelling up very big because this whole scene made me horny as hell!
I blew quite a loud nasty fart in his face just before my shit started flowing. Once I was empty he was such a gentleman. Licking my shit smeared asshole to say thank you for the honor of me taking this massive and nasty shit right into his mouth ��
Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:21 AM

Oh baby, Im so excited that you wanna take this to the next level, and actually eat my shit Im blushing, this is so intimate and Ive never done this before and its your first time, too :3 We get to be each others scat firsts! And youve eaten everything that comes out of my pussy already once you do this, youll really have had ALL of me, wouldnt you? Im so excited aw, dont worry babe, its okay if you cant eat it all on your first try, Im still so proud of you for taking this leap after wanting to for so long! But hey, why dont I make your first time eating shit (ever!) a little easier and pepper my huge, thick girl log with some chocolate candies? I pinch a huge loaf right in your face as we share this intimate moment together, and I touch myself, I cant believe I actually shat right in front of you Now lick it, babe, chew up my candies and my shit together, just the way I tell you Oh, my goodness, you ate it all <3 I love it! I can't wait to do this again!!
And now, I'm all yours. Come over here I want you to fuck me, and kiss me with your big, shit eating grin~
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:24 AM

Now im ready to FART!!!))))
You MUST sniff my stinky farting!) Take that.. good boy!))
If you like my video leave here review, stay tuned and see yeah!))
*kiss*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:25 AM

Period changes pads and tampons Kate! Very messy period!
Models: YourDream

Duration: 25 min 55 s
Resolution: 640 x 480
Format: AVI
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:37 AM

I had went to buffet the day before so knew this mornings poo would be a massive one. I sat on the toilet backwards and spread my ass cheeks wide and unloaded. You can clearly see the massive truffle butter pour out of me. Feeling a sense of relief I stood up and noticed I missed the toilet bowel completely. Smearing the outside of the bowel and a massive pile landed on the floor. Of course I had to show off my masterpiece.
Xoxox
Amber GoGo
Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 2 min 25 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:38 AM

my big, two kilograms poop!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:38 AM

Roxy orderd a slave into her hote. She orderd him to lay down on the floor of the bath room and shits in mouth.
watch it from slaves perspective down under the princess.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 02:41 AM

I have started my first cleanse. Ive been taking these pills twice daily to flush 2-3lbs clogging your system”. And the way it does that is by making you shit, fart, and piss like crazy (but mostly shit and fart). I have been farting and shitting more recently than I have in a long time. And they stink to the high heavens. Must be all that shit I had backed up in my intestines that its trying to cleanse. Im not through with the cleanse yet, but here are some of my shits are farts that have happened so far
Models: evakokoro

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos